Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4

+10
Rasei
drandahl
ezzelin
Aeiou
high seraph
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Entelechy
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 41]

drandahl

drandahl

Alright. I'll be going to engineering for ship task.

To sleepy to think of star trek references.

Also, sorry Lux, but will absorb your spec in the morning.

Edit: As Pagetop Prince. Now I'll have to revise this in the morning with a Star Trek reference.

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 - Page 24 SzmkNm9

Last edited by drandahl on Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Aeiou

Aeiou

Sent in med bay, shift task. If a room fails me again I'm going to BURST

ezzelin

ezzelin

I have sent in my action and will be spending the work shift in med bay, performing the ship task.

I already posted my person-by-person spec, I will only add my thoughts on our future vote targets. I'd be primarily up for lynching vowels during the next status report.
as for alignment check possibly rasei cause the N0 cargo hold/ship task shenanigans still bother me. or drandahl, because while they seem to be helpful enough, a lot of their posts are stuff that make them appear helpful while not really contributing that much (posting the unofficial ratio is a great way to hide yourself behind seemingly helpful posts).

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Engineering ship task gonna do the thing yeah

It's almost 5am and I can't sleep I have been working on flavor text for the past eight hours

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei went to med bay and did a ship task

nautilus

nautilus

I did the thing. The engineering ship task thing.

I feel like we should lynch either Rasei/Aeiou tomorrow and alignment check the other since they've cropped up on numerous suspicion lists at this point. I can see the point made by ezz on drandahl, esp. since I outlined the weird ambiguity of the role he took, but. Hmmmm. I'll reread his spec

Actually the one player who I want a suspicion list from is Rasei (since Tiki kind of made one-- or maybe it was El Zorro?! a while back); primarily because outside of their comments on arrangements for tonight, a lot of their votes/ship task votes have been weirdly explained or not really explained at all.

I got NO sleep last night because my life is horrible but if/when I'm more awake today, I can compile a list of everyone's suspicions (or a handy spreadsheet or something) so we can cross-analyze stuff or something

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I've gone to engineering to perform the ship task.

alcasync

alcasync

I also did the engineering ship task! ;v;

I agree that we should focus on Aeiou next phase! Since high seraph flipped mafia, there's a good chance that he and Aeiou are the original maf and convert! I don't really have anything else to add this phase that hasn't already been said but it might be worth keeping drandahl alive for a bit regardless of alignment since he's most willing to do the space walk.

nautilus

nautilus

Actually:

Server Room
Lucas
Aeiou
Tiki

So we know Lux was never in the server room with certainty unless MORE LAYERS. We also know that Lucas is mafia, so it's plausible that he completely fucked off from the room entirely given that Lux never mentioned she left until like :59.

The ship task failed, which implies either there no one in the room at all, suggesting that all three individuals in this room are mafia, or there were two people in the room which impeded anyone who tried to submit a task.

... Because of this, I'm actually kind of interested about how/if the med bay will work next phase.

Host: Is the EVA a guaranteed event to happen during the game or is there a chance it will never happen

e: Oh, yeah, in that same vein as what I said in Lit Maf: I will not be around for Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. I may be able to sneak in posts or read the thread or be able to vote for things, but I am not sure if my internet will cooperate because I will be travelling

Last edited by n☆util☆s on Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Entelechy

Entelechy

n☆util☆s wrote:

Host: Is the EVA a guaranteed event to happen during the game or is there a chance it will never happen

It will happen unless one side loses faster than I anticipate.

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei is on her phone today. Her list is:

Lux - %100 Crew
Rasei - 100% Crew
Nautilus - 95% Crew

Alpaca -85% Crew.
Kiyoko - 85% Crew
Tiki - 80% Crew ???? I'm not to sure, but he is giving me a town feel.

Ezz - 50% sure he is Crew
Dran - 50%
Aeiou - 68% sure she is infected due to points others have given.

Rasei is also really sleepy but has a work meeting

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I love how most spec about me in every game comes with at least one question mark. XD

Luxaria

Luxaria

Okay, everyone has sent in their actions. Do not change them.

I'm preoccupied for the moment, but I will make a post before rollover. I have some other thoughts I wish to share, but will give them their proper time and due when I am not preoccupied.

Rasei

Rasei

Have you ever felt like a chess piece that someone else is controlling? Wondering if you are the next one to be killed off for another person's entertainment.

nautilus

nautilus

W-what does that even mean, Rasei.

Anyways so I managed to successfully psyche myself out of trusting anyone in this game because I thought too hard about things, so if your name isn't Lux or ezz, maybe, I am going to * every piece of speculation you make.

Um but for real though, I don't know what to feel about alca.

I know this suspicion is largely baseless and I have no reason to doubt her room claim at all because I was in there too and she is either pulling the most intense wool over my eyes with that or she is being truthful from my point of view. I guess it's her quietness that's really getting me because I remember town alca being way more active and aggressive (not like, mean aggressive but pushing things aggressive).

That and something about the last post she made seemed kind of off to me, but she said she was irl busy so I don't know if I'm reading, like, killer deep into it or something.

Aeiou who do you think is mafia

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum