Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win]

+12
T3tsuya
Entelechy
Cure
Luxaria
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
nautilus
drandahl
ezzelin
chinomi
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 42 of 52]

616Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 42 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:44 am

Entelechy

Entelechy

Quick Question: How do I link to specific posts?

617Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 42 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:54 am

Cure

Cure

Click the red link at the top of the post right before the time stamp.

I cannot believe my post pagebottomed. This is unacceptable.

618Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 42 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:56 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 42 R3ypNEY

Drandahl 5
High Seraph 1

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 42 I37QjUy

Cure ► Drandahl
Kiyoko ► Drandahl
Drandahl ► High Seraph Mr. Alice High Seraph
Sammiya ► Drandahl
Entelechy ► Drandahl
Cur3 ► Drandahl

Last edited by Coach Ninfia on Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

619Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 42 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:57 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Casually double posts

Entelechy wrote:I think the Gist of it is that we should try to keep Kiyoko alive by everyone passing to ourselves, except Kiyoko, who should pass to an educated guess of a non-mafia person. That does not diminish our chance of a spiker, and gives Kiyoko by far the highest chance of staying alive.

As is the rule in volleyball, you cannot pass to yourself. A spiker has to hit a toss from another player for it to count, but in general, a player can't touch the ball twice before someone else does. If you pass to yourself, you will fumble and be benched.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

620Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 42 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:08 am

Cure

Cure

^ That quote is a perfect example of you considering Kiyo to be the only valuable person in this game, btw.

621Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 42 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:20 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

C☆☆☆ wrote:Regarding your request to pass to an unknown number, sorry, but I'm not going to do that. I'd really rather not die. Don't worry, I'm not going to pass to you, though. I'd also ask people not to pass to me, but no one knows my number so... haha... Sammie don't guess my number please you keep benching everyone.

'cries

I HAVE THE TOUCH OF DEATH OR SOMETHING. Well not death. My natural clumsiness shines through even in sports that I'm not physically playing, otl....

But I'm waiting to see what rollover brings, mostly. Not going to swap off of drandahl, unless something massive happens.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

622Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 42 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:36 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Well first off. Vote: Drandahl

Boy do I have a lot to say about this.

Entelechy wrote:Now, I am tired of you saying demonstrably untrue thing about me, and when I demonstrate said things to be untrue, you accuse me of over-defending.

So I am not going to bite my tongue any more. Bring what you got, I'll shoot it down. If you bench me, well, you've wasted a lynch on a townie but at least I will have set a precedent that I will defend myself when I am town.

I think you're attributing a lot of what I said to Cure and probably combining us as one person in your mind. Please read the names and our entirely different profile pictures.

I'm the one that said you were over-defending. Incidentally enough you posting a several thousand word post talking about how you have a NEED to defend yourself in every capacity is not a very great way to make me think you're not doing exactly that.

Entelechy wrote:In regard to your current claims that I've "been hanging (exclusively) onto Kiyo's every action and word," I've already disproved this one. I've already given you a list of all the times I've referenced Kiyoko, and its not at all impressive

It's impressive in the capacity that, if we're playing a numbers game here, a vast majority in terms of percentage of the posts you've made with any sort of speculation or decision making has just opted to go with exactly what Kiyo said. You haven't really done anything this game in terms of making a choice that has been you thinking for yourself.

Yes, Kiyo is pretty firmly established as town at this point. And yes, Kiyo has made incredible points this entire game. That is why it's so easy for a mafia member to just latch on to her play as the safest possible option to avoid sticking their neck out even a bit. Even you should be able to realize this.

Additionally, if you're hanging off of what Kiyo said so much, and establishing her as the playcaller. I am a little astounded that you managed to quote and cite sources of everything that Kiyo has said, but then also specifically pass to the number Kiyo said not to pass to on the pretext of "Oops didn't read that part."

You're talking about how we're picking at demonstrably untrue things, but the fact is that isn't the only time you've done that.

Entelechy wrote:And I want to make clear I have no problems with people making accusations against me at all (that's half the game), what bothers me is you making unflattering exaggerations about me (again, exaggerations that can easily be proved to be such)

But you want to come at me again, feel free. Just bring evidence, and don't use hyperbole, or I will wreck your arguments.

I can't defend myself against those because I just simply made a mistake, and drew the wrong conclusions (or right conclusions, were I mafia (again, I am not)).

This looks particularly bad because it was ezzelin who pointed out my errors, and he was the next night kill.

What bothers me is how accusations against you are only ok if they're not unflattering. Plainly put, this is a game where you are given incentive to doubt your neighbor, lie to them, and then in turn break down their own lies. Things will be unflattering. Things will be offensive. It is not for people who are easily offended. And above all none of it is personal. I tend to think it's a good diversionary tactic to act offended and start an argument that skirts around the point, because it's a little odd that someone would enter a liar's game without being ready for himself to be called a liar.

Yes, we're going to come at you with questions after you make an over one thousand word post talking about nothing but how innocent you are. If we 'need to bring proof or you will destroy our arguments' I hope you understand this is a vanilla game literally everything we have in any capacity is 'best guess given what we've been told'. There is no solid proof of anything.

But more importantly don't you think it's a little bit backwards to ask someone to come at you with proof of your mistakes and then you yourself say only a few sentences later that you made mistakes, that they look bad because a now dead townie thought they were suspicious, and just expect us to move past that without question.

No. That's not how this works. You know that's not how this works. You yourself know you have said things that are incredibly suspicious and have admitted as such. Stop being offended long enough to acknowledge the fact you are part of this game too and when you make mistakes (the same ones you just admitted to), they look suspicious. Pretty please. You might know how innocent you are, you might be bullshitting every single one of us. But you should look at it from our perspective and realize we don't know what you know.

All we have is best guesses and mistakes that we pick apart to go on.

We are trying to pick apart your mistakes.

Instead of acquiescing to that fact, you are getting mad at us instead. And claiming that you getting mad and defensive is somehow not over-defending.

Basically, you are accusing me of human error. I clearly missed a few posts, that is not a fact in contention. It would be pure error, a failure to keep up with a thread that gets about a hundred posts a day.

That is exactly what you are being accused of. It is fact that to err is human. Incidentally enough, mafia make errors too. And from our viewpoint, it is a pretty good guess to assume you lied and didn't keep your story straight over the fact you missed gigantic points from the one person you're following to the grave. The simplest explanation is often the truth and that, to me, is the simplest explanation.

You should know, mafia or not. That kind of post you just made just shot you up to the top of my suspicion list behind dran and high seraph.

And none of that is based on you as a person, it's based entirely on the hypocritical expectations in defending your position over certain things

Last edited by C☆r3 on Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

623Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 42 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:40 am

Cure

Cure

Yeah, I never accused you of over-defending. We're two different people*, thanks.

*probably

Last edited by C☆☆☆ on Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

624Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 42 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:40 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

C☆☆☆ wrote:Yeah, I never accused you of over-defending. We're two different people, thanks.

Well I mean.

Sort of.

625Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 42 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:53 am

Cure

Cure

I just went through all your posts. Every single post that mentions agreeing with another player is exclusively talking about Kiyo. You never mention the other two cleared town players (Luxaria and Rasei) by name. A single time.

Over half your spec posts in this game (and half your posts in general) refer to kiyo/agreeing with kiyo/going with what kiyo said in some way.

Yet you are apparently not exclusively buddying/following kiyo. Okay.

Then what would you say you're doing?

I have to go to work now, but when I get back, I'll lay this out in a visual format for you so you can get a better idea of the extreme lengths that you have been latching onto Kiyo (to the extent of ignoring everyone else) during this game. Ciao~~~

626Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 42 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:07 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Raie, addressing your points because I feel like you're throwing scum on me without directly addressing what it is I'm saying.
C☆☆☆ wrote:
drandahl wrote:I know there's been commentary around how if she was mafia, she would have been bussing her comrades hard. This is true with tiki in D1, and definitely true if Lucas is mafia. I'll likely trust Raie for the rest of the game if Lucas flips maf, because I don't think she would invest twofold on a bussing strategy.
I know I have a reputation for bussing my teammates to clear myself, but this is not a game where that's a viable or ideal tactic. I stand nothing to gain from, if I'm mafia, literally shoving my entire team out of the school bus and then driving over them while laughing maniacally. I'm neither that cuthroat, nor that careless.
Glad we're not disagreeing here.

C☆☆☆ wrote:
drandahl wrote:I would be pretty entertained if there's a very unique and one-time mafia gambit with Raie, T3t, Tiki, and some other player (who is not Lucas). I think Raie has been the biggest early T3t supporter:
You do realize that one of my earliest posts on D1 was actually casting suspicion on Tet, right? I also pointed out that if someone was pulling strings, it was likely him. Also also, he's still in my suspect list (because process of elimination says SOMEBODY has to be the final mafia member), just below you and Lucas in priority. I think it's really interesting that you're fixating on Tet of all people, consistently. Maybe it's so that when you flip mafia we'll be less likely to go after him if all three of you are mafia? I don't know, but it's very strange.

My supposed defense of Tet is just because I know his personality/playstyle and I think it'd be really weird for him to let Tiki or the other mafia dig their own graves in the thread if there was anything he could do to prevent that. I also think he'd have put more effort into being around on D1, even if he WAS busy, if he were mafia.

If he's mafia it's going to shatter my respect for him into a million irreparable pieces.

Casting suspicion? I remember that, but as far as I remember, you weren't serious about it:
C☆☆☆ wrote:► Cur3/T3tsuya
So I threw a little bit of baseless suspicion on Tet earlier in the thread, but for what it's worth he hasn't really done anything to dissuade it. I know because of Reasons that he really hasn't been paying attention to the thread, but I actually don't know if that makes him more likely to be town or mafia.

He only posted like once and didn't seem to be updated on the changes/clarifications regarding the passing/spiking PMs.

Conclusion: I will vote him if given a good reason to do so, but you guys are absolutely not allowed to lynch him unless I say you can (or Kiyo says you can). If he's mafia, we'll get to him eventually.

Not that this is leading me to distrust you. And again, with my quote taken back in context, I explain that I don't think this is likely.

C☆☆☆ wrote:
drandahl wrote:If we wind up lynching Lucas and he flips town, I'll revisit this and a couple of other ideas personally.
Sorry to let you find out this way, but you're dying before Lucas, buddy.
Ah, c'est la vie.

C☆☆☆ wrote:
drandahl wrote:Lumping these together.
I've missed some of T3t's recent spec, and while the likeliness to Raie's name and profile picture isn't helping me catch his posts when scanning, it's my fault for not taking the time to tease the two apart. Also, early on I was more concerned about involvement level in the game relative to how he's acted in previous games... I was less trying to say "He has not posted anything of worth."
JUST BECAUSE WE'RE BOTH GRUMPY AND ANGRY AND CONDESCENDING TO ALL OF YOU, DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN USE "well I thought Tet was Raie" AS AN EXCUSE. You should be aware of who is authoring the post you're reading, there is no excuse. NO EXCUSE.

Also you're mafia so I'm not sure why I'm arguing with you about why you find me scummy.
I'm not sure if you intended to address the wrong thing here. Your posts visually are hard to disambiguate when I'm scanning through quickly. And I already admitted, it's still my responsibility, and my fault.

Also, fwiw, your writing voices are nothing alike. T3t's voice is much more soothing, my friend.

Last edited by dranbahl on Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

627Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 42 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:08 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

C☆r3 wrote:

I think you're attributing a lot of what I said to Cure and probably combining us as one person in your mind. Please read the names and our entirely different profile pictures.

Aint this the truest thing ever. I spent five minutes scratching my head going "Why did Cure respond to that post of mine twice" before I noticed this line (I don't read posts from top to bottom, I start in the middle and jump around a lot >.>)

628Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 42 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:36 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

dranbahl wrote:Also, fwiw, your writing voices are nothing alike. T3t's voice is much more soothing, my friend.

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 42 Tumblr_n3pkzqi1mu1tq4of6o1_500

Say more nice things.

629Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 42 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:46 pm

drandahl

drandahl

C☆r3 wrote:
dranbahl wrote:Also, fwiw, your writing voices are nothing alike. T3t's voice is much more soothing, my friend.

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 42 Tumblr_n3pkzqi1mu1tq4of6o1_500

Say more nice things.

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 42 61973a678b15ea373fdeefc5c607c14a

I guess I know how to get your attention now.

630Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 42 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:01 pm

high seraph

high seraph

raie can u please update your chart to reflect this change in circumstances

drandahl <3 t3tsuya is a thing now

also vote: drandahl

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 42 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum