Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN]

+5
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Cure
Luxaria
Kiyoko
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 13]

181Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:56 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Luxaria wrote:every game that Cure dies early, I vote for the mafia and/or lynch them to try and avenge her

senpai is still disappointed in me

such is life

senpai will never notice me

C☆r☆ wrote:When me and Tet died it should have been obvious Ninfia was maf. I'm disappointed in everyone except Blaire.

Everyone deserves the lawsuits they have levied against them and the bulletwounds they have currently. Especially that one girl with the long posts that neither I or my sister recall the name of.

I can't believe you guys picked on Blaire, she was still weak from eating all those batteries.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ wrote:
And so Doc Cowboy, NINFIA and RASEI rode off into the sunset, shooting everybody in sight along the way.

Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 13 OVnbe7m

THE END

Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 13 Tumblr_nq59mhTdkU1qdf3gxo1_500

182Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:59 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ wrote:That last phase was vanilla maf all over again. Amazing.

I just read it thinking the same thing. XD

And hey, Blaire, you technically lived! Come on over under the bridge, I'll grill some burgers for ya.

183Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:20 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Burgers!!! <333

184Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:10 am

Cure

Cure

Ninfia wrote:tbh this is now a super easy way to frame me and that makes me nervous
I'D RATHER PEOPLE WOULDn'T SACRIFICE ME TO FRAME YOU TBH. I WILL YELL AT ANYONE WHO KILLS ME N0. I"LL BEAT THEM UP AND STEP ON THEM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum