Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN]

+5
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Cure
Luxaria
Kiyoko
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 13]

16Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:58 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Gonna steal this pagetop with a reminder to send in protection votes and whatnot if you're town, rollover will be at 9pm PST an hour after Shatterer

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

17Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:45 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei rubbed her head, already tired of all the noises from the crazy terrorist. Her arm already ached from the piece of shrapnel from the being of the bullet fire. Her eyes swept across the room at the other eight people in the room. Every single one of them is hurt, but she was unsure what to do.

Her green eyes flickered at Doctor Cowboy lighting his cigarette and frown. He really shouldn't light up in here, after all, she was allergic to smoke. After listening to his speech, her eyes focused on the one person that always makes sense. She nodded her head, and carefully crawled over to him.

"So Doctor Tiki, what should we do?"

18Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:18 pm

Cure

Cure

>the one person who always makes sense
>tiki

19Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:38 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Rasei wrote:After listening to his speech, her eyes focused on the one person that always makes sense.

Tiki

WHAT BIZARRE REALITY IS THIS GAME SET IN

20Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:46 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 2 1937489-mirror_mirror

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

21Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:24 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Rasei, I love your avatar

Please make a journal to show off all of your game avatars because they're all great

22Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:05 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

You know what.

I'm down with this.

What've you got, Dr. Tiki.

23Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:52 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 2 AOntxyk
"Hmm..."

Doctor Tiki hummed in thought, trying his best to ignore his wounded eye. For now he was needed, and the fair Rasei, the least scummie person he had ever known, was in need, as were the rest of them.

"Well, first thing's first," he said. "It is clear that Tetsuya and Cure are delirious, and must be sedated before we can move on. They have clearly taken far too many blows to the head, Cure becoming irrationally angry, and Tetsuya having lost all motor control of his lips and tongue, unable to stop speaking.

"Your thoughts on the matter, Ninfia?"

[Insert Star Trek picture.]

"Excellent. And wait, Drandahl, you're still here? What good fortune, I had thought you died, three times in fact. Good on you, fight the good fight, sir. We're all in this together,, and I won't let anything happen to you a fourth time."

Tiki leaned over and whispered into Rasei's ear. "He'll make a good decoy when the time comes to escape."

He then saw Luxaria. "Oh, God dammit. Of all the people to survive so far. Just keep the chatter to a minimum, will you? We don't need any of your illogical, inane, incoherent rambles in this time of crisis. Nobody has time for that.

Just thank God we have Blaire around. She's the only other one here with a clear head, and would never do anything to make herself a target."

24Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:53 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm going to publicly shame all the people who forgot to send in night PMs when this game is over. I'll do it. I'll be like "Hey everyone let's all laugh at this loser who didn't remember to send in PMs" and then all the nice responsible people who sent in PMs will point at those people and laugh. Like second grade, all over again.

25Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:05 pm

Cure

Cure

The above post is Kiyo passive aggressively telling people to send in night PMs. I've already sent in my night PM. Have YOU?

26Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:54 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:The above post is Kiyo passive aggressively telling people to send in night PMs. I've already sent in my night PM. Have YOU?

No.

And if it doesn't get in before rollover, assume I didn't forget, and I just chose not to send it in.

27Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:23 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Tet failed medical school and he's just pretending to be a real doctor

28Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:43 pm

Rasei

Rasei

"Doctor Tiki, please don't upset Doctor Cure and Doctor T3tsuya. The twins sort of freak me out sometimes, 'specially when they glare at you. Also I think Doctor Lux is cute when she babbles on and on."

Rasei paused for a second, frowned. Doctor Tiki gave her a thought on what they should do. Taking out a piece of paper, she scrabbles a name on it. She stands up carefully, biting her lip. She goes over to Doc Cowboy and hands him the paper.

"That is who we should take care of first."

She then walks over to Dran, and kneels down next to him. "Are you okay? You are being quiet."

29Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:58 pm

Cure

Cure

WAIT, ARE WE STILL WEIRD TWINS IN THIS GAME, T<3TSUYA? RASEI SEEMS TO THINK SO

30Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Democratic Oath [MAFIA WIN] Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:03 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:WAIT, ARE WE STILL WEIRD TWINS IN THIS GAME, T<3TSUYA? RASEI SEEMS TO THINK SO

WELL

WE'RE NOT WEIRD.

This is apparently permanent now.

Kiyoko wrote:Tet failed medical school and he's just pretending to be a real doctor

Legally I have to call attention to the fact that I never outright claimed I am a medical doctor.

I did however complete an online course once and I watch a lot of House. Doctor Professor Tet has determined that the patient's problem is that he doesn't have enough organs. He needs more organs. Get me more organs STAT.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum