Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN]

+10
Rasei
Sammiya
alcasync
high seraph
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Cure
drandahl
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54

Go down  Message [Page 54 of 54]

796Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 54 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:28 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

is this real

is it all finally over

797Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 54 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:44 am

high seraph

high seraph

I slapped Lux with my gun because she is kinky and I was hoping for the best case scenario where she would go and orgasm with two players that weren't Tiki, T3t or myself. It would even be a good scenario if she decided to go with Tiki and someone else that wasn't me or T3t. Welll of course Lux fucked me up again and targeted me and then was revived, which hardly changed the ratio in the end :-( why do you always eff up my plans Lux omg.

Anyway, I lied abt a few parts of my role lmao -- I didn't have a Kotakia, nautilus OR Kiyoko power. I did have an alcasync power that would allow me to revive after two phases, but that would only work as long as Dylan was still alive. My own power, which was rly cool and actually kind of adorable, was lost when Dylan died....... puts a flower on dylan's grave.

And the reason why I was immortal is because of T3t's horcruxes lmao. My horcruxes were drandahl, Tiki and Sammie!!!! I wouldn't die b4 the three were dead. Unfortunately, my horcruxes only worked as long as T3t was alive. Thank u for getting modkilled T3t >8(

ANYWAY this game was insanely fun Kiyo, thanks a lot for hosting!!!!

798Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 54 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:39 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

What I'm getting out of that is... we lynched alcasync for no good reason? ;w;

And oh... Oh I am surprised my o-orgasm did better than I expected.

That role was dirty as hell, you realize. But you killing me saved me from a terrible fate of feeling obligated to RP out being flustered and suggestive. Whew, glad we dodged that particular bullet.

799Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 54 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:08 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

No formatting because I can't quote sent PMs and I'm on mobile.

Town Roles:

Mafia Roles:

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

800Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 54 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:21 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

d-fucking-randahl did you just offer my fucking seated position to someone else what the fuck, man what the fuck

801Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 54 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:52 am

Cure

Cure

My role was pretty op but so fucking boring thanks tet I hope you enjoyed the pain and misery of too many words

802Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 54 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:08 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i dont even know if i protected anyone properly

803Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 54 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:42 pm

high seraph

high seraph

@lux: tbh my first instinct going into the game was "lets never kill lux" and that quickly evolved to "lets kill lux on n0 bc she won't know who to target" and then back to "no thats too scary". Goddamn

also: where were the guns

ALSO!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

804Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 54 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:30 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

high seraph wrote:also: where were the guns

OH YEAH WHERE WERE THESE GODDAMNED THINGS.

Also, kind of sad a mafia knew I was a double bomb. I was kind of excited about the idea of getting good enough reads to take two nerds out with me.

And then tragedy struck.

I'd make an anti-climatic joke, but I already used that word a few posts ago.

805Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 54 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:00 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

so is alca ok or

806Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 54 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:28 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Oh I forgot to mention.

Tiki's Intuition in Lucas's role gave a random result. It still returned a role from the game, just not the role of the person he investigated. iirc he investigated Tet and got Blaire's role.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

807Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 54 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:25 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Hey, just jumping on here for a quick comment...

After getting shot, I opened up conversation with the host about what exactly is allowed for ghosts in this game. Changing my username and humor was allowed by host, HOWEVER...

It really ruins the spirit of being dead. So even though it didn't change the fate of the game, consider this one big "Sorry!" to Alca. It was something I shouldn't have let myself do!

Also, thanks for the super-fun role, Alca (even if I only used it to write "Merry Christmas!").

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 54 Sad_ghost_by_renner_p

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 54 of 54]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum