Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN]

+10
Rasei
Sammiya
alcasync
high seraph
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Cure
drandahl
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 41 ... 54  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 54]

406Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:18 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Because someone asked.

You can change your username, signature, humor, avatar, etc. to whatever you want after death, and you can post non-spec in thread, but you can't post spec in thread and you can't spec through changing your profile. If you try to circumvent these rules, I will do terrible things to your account.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

407Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:18 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

V O T E T A L L Y

ALCASYNC vs HIGH SERAPH
MR. ALICE vs T3TSUYA MR. ALICE
LUXARIA vs T3TSUYA HIGH SERAPH
TIKI THE TROLL vs ALCASYNC
CURE vs HIGH SERAPH
HIGH SERAPH vs HIGH SERAPH

HIGH SERAPH IV
ALCASYNC I
MR. ALICE I
RASEI I

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

408Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:19 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

... So anyway.

I told my Star Wars puns to my family and they weren't impressed. Today is a sad day.

Oh, and I guess the game hasn't ended, so that was either fake-text, Rasei was milled, Rasei never died, drandahl was milled, or this game will never actually end.

Or maybe it doesn't even exist in the first place.

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 28 QxunCfm

409Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:20 pm

Cure

Cure

lAUGHS

410Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:21 pm

Cure

Cure

I think Rasei was a miller. Dylan was acting hella scummy.

411Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:21 pm

Cure

Cure

I think it's likely that alca killed dylan over lucas and his pun gun, because lucas would have posted after the intermission

412Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:24 pm

Cure

Cure

Drandahl's vote disappeared from the talley so I think he's actually dead

413Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:25 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Part of my role involves a 50% chance to kill someone during the day. I'm not vanilla yet but the rest of my ability is passive. ;v;

414Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:26 pm

drandahl

drandahl

GHOST POST

415Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:34 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Cure wrote:Drandahl's vote disappeared from the talley so I think he's actually dead

This is my thought as well, because in the last RFAH when I would die and inevitably resurrect over and over all phase long, I remember having to re-vote each time since me being dead erased the previous vote. Thus why I don't think he can be alive, whereas Rasei... might be? But she hasn't left any indication that she is, so who knows.

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 28 OrGTMrm

416Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:36 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I think if Rasei is actually dead, it's more likely that Rasei is miller than mafia, since Tiki actually wrote a miller description into his role submission, and nobody has mentioned writing a bus driver role.

Although if Lucas has a role relating to Blaire, it might be a bus?

Also both Rasei and drandahl show up as "is kill" on the front page.

417Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:04 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Good kill, Alca!

But where to go from here is now the question.

I'm not currently inclined to vote for Lucas, but it seems likely at the moment he might be lynched/an attempted lynch if he is, indeed, lynch-proof.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

418Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:10 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Luxaria wrote:
T3tsuya's Last Remaining Horcrux (which actually had to deal with previous game roles to some degree, so I'm guessing the reuse of the pun-gun is related to this in some fashion?)

The laffs are real.

Little do you know that Tiki is actually my last remaining Horcrux.

I tried to kill him as a child but he memed so hard that he somehow stayed alive with a dickbutt shaped scar on his head.

alcasync wrote:I'm going to try something. Apologies to town if it doesn't work out.

Kiyoko wrote:
I N T E R M I S S I O N

drandahl was killed. He was mafia.

alcasync wrote:Okay, carry on.

WHAT IS GOING ON?

Given that the game is not over yet I'm willing to believe Rasei was a miller, and since dran disappeared from vote tally when he died, she's not actually dead. Or at least has some kind of voting power beyond death.

So I still have to buy Christmas presents for extended members of my family, I'm running pretty behind. Mostly because I never see my niece and nephew and I really don't know what the hell to get them. What do you get a two year old? He's not really old enough to have interests. So I decided on a little toy karaoke robot that flashes and makes a ton of noise with a microphone that he can yell into. I figured I'd give the gift of making my sister's life frustrating, and that's the gift that keeps on giving. That's probably a decision that will get me sat down in the chair with creaky legs and questionable structural integrity at future Christmas dinners. I'm going to say it was worth it in the long run because when I was a little babby Tetsuya I liked really loud annoying toys. There was this light up saxophone I had that shot out bubbles from the bell and made a ton of noise when you blew into it. I wish I still had that bubble saxophone, it sounds balla as hell and I would look so cool shredding on that sucker in my mid 20s. Pretty positive everyone here would be into getting a bubble saxophone for Christmas and if you aren't, you have no soul.

Speaking of no soul, I want to speculate more but I literally have no idea what to make of anything AS IS TRADITION IN THESE GAMES. I'll Vote: high seraph on principle. Nobody makes me read through that many pages of pun posts looking for something useful without PUNishment. See I capitalized PUN in punishment. It's a double pun. Get it? Ah. Well, think about it. You'll come around. I feel like my vote is made all the more solid by the fact that seraph's puns were really short. A good pun needs to be longer. I think one of my favorite puns goes like this. A man wakes up in a hospital after a serious accident. He shouted, "Doctor! Doctor! I can't feel my legs!". The doctor replied, "I know you can't! I've cut off your arms!". See it's funny because you'd need hands to feel your legs and he doesn't have those either. It's funny but can you imagine the terror involved afterwards? It's dark humor, you probably don't get it Mom. Parents don't understand.

Speaking of dark humor. Today in history 10 years ago, the F-22 Raptor Stealth fighter enters active service with the US Air Force. How did anyone know? Must not have been very good, if everyone could see it. That's an aviation joke, thread. There's not enough good movies about aviation, my favorite is Airplane!. It's really funny but also has Kareem Abdul Jabbar in it, all time points scored leader in the NBA, but did you also know he was killed by Bruce Lee in the movie "Game of Death"? It's really something watching Bruce Lee fight a 7 foot 2 monster with a fro when Bruce Lee was only 5'7". Kareem Abdul Jabbar was also Bruce Lee's student in real life, he taught him Jeet Kune Do. Other notable students of Jeet Kune Do were Chuck "Fucking" Norris, Joe Lewis, and Steve McQueen. That's kind of interesting. Chuck Norris actually was a villain in Bruce Lee's "Way of the Dragon" and they end up fighting at the movie's climax in the Roman Colosseum. Bruce Lee kills him, of course. It's his movie and at that point Chuck Norris didn't have any facial hair, depriving him of most of his power. Bruce Lee movies are really worth watching if you haven't already, my favorite is "Enter the Dragon". It's the movie they pretty much based everything in "Mortal Kombat" off of. Except instead of Sonya Blade, you get a snarky black guy with a sick 70's fro and sideburns that are ON POINT. It's campy, but it's good. It's probably on Netflix you should watch it. Actually there's another martial arts movie on Netflix called "Ip Man" which is semi-autobiographical film based on the life of Bruce Lee's Master in Wing Chun in China during the Sino-Japanese War. It's got some great cinematography and it's at least kind of based on history. If you want a martial arts movie that's not based on history at all, check out "Chocolat". It's a movie where this autistic girl straight up learns martial arts by just watching old martial arts movies and she learns everything from that like some kind of Chinese Rain Man in order to save her mom from cancer. It's great. Literally fighting cancer. If all cancer research was martial arts based more people would probably be scientists.

I think I got a little sidetracked somewhere in there, but I think I made my thoughts clear enough.

419Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:21 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm...guess I should move my vote from Alca, but not sure who to replace it with, and not inclined to vote Lucas, in case of bombs, or something.

420Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 28 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:21 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Can there be a separate vote that's not related to the tally? Like the presidential elections, but without all the cranky old people and reality TV show-esque debates? Because I'll give T3tsuya my vote for whatever that ends up being. His way of arriving at concise, clear talking points is unrivaled and woefully unappreciated in this day of meandering social media and obnoxious clickbait.

Also, I have three nephews around that age and I just get them blocks or something with colorful lights, or I ask my mother what on earth toddlers are supposed to like since I don't know.

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 28 DzPaYYT

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 54]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 41 ... 54  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum