Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN]

+10
Rasei
Sammiya
alcasync
high seraph
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Cure
drandahl
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48 ... 54  Next

Go down  Message [Page 42 of 54]

616Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 42 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:40 am

Rasei

Rasei

in graveyard, walked over to the masked one. Her tail swishing as she asked

Do you have cookies?

617Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 42 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:03 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I just want to explore possibilities.

I have, however, received a rather disturbing message via Kiyoko that says "you're next".

Next for what? I don't know and I'm not sure I want to know.

But we also have to consider if Lucas is indeed the last mafia, the fact we don't know the extent of his powers. For all we know he can swap lynch targets or control votes.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

618Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 42 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:16 am

Cure

Cure

Well all the vigs wasted their shot on him last night, so there's literally nothing we can do other than lynch him repeatedly.

619Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 42 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:17 am

Cure

Cure

Though, something curious, Tet's action is active and should show up in rollover. I have not seen it yet. So, either kiyo changed what the role does, or he hasn't been acting when it would be extremely helpful for us if he did so.

620Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 42 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:40 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

V O T E T A L L Y

CURE vs HIGH SERAPH

HIGH SERAPH I

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

621Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 42 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:48 am

drandahl

drandahl

*tired ghost noises*

622Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 42 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:48 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:Though, something curious, Tet's action is active and should show up in rollover. I have not seen it yet. So, either kiyo changed what the role does, or he hasn't been acting when it would be extremely helpful for us if he did so.

My active action was the kill I attempted last phase. It showed up here.

Kiyoko wrote:
I N T E R M I S S I O N

I'm not sure if that was supposed to be an intermission kill or not but it is now

high seraph was targeted for a kill, but it failed.

I gambled and lost thinking he wasn't perma-bulletproof. I am very grumpy about this fact.

I do have a night action that has not been able to go off yet. The first night I was jailed and couldn't do anything because of that. Last phase I tried to kill high seraph and it didn't work so I grumped out for the night and didn't get back until after rollover, so it didn't get done. Incidentally enough when you have a role that requires you to write an essay every time you want to do something and literally no essay you have written has had an effect it makes you not to want to write several more essays in that same day. The one big thing I can say in my defense is that I have literally done everything I can this entire game to hamper who has been under the spotlight as maf. There was an active attempt against high seraph by me with my only kill ability when we all had him under the spotlight. Had I been mafia, I would have intentionally been throwing away virtually the only other kill option I had on nothing. I think everyone can agree that it's far easier to believe I tried and failed to help town than some elaborate shenanigans involving trying to clear myself on a bulletproof and then for some reason failing to make sure I'm protected. Both instances have me not making a great play, but one is bad luck from making a risky play. The other is just negligent. I tend to at least make a token effort to not be a bumbling idiot when I play.

I do still suspect high seraph. If all we can do is try to lynch him, then we'll keep trying to lynch him.

Vote: high seraph

I seriously can't think of anyone else that is on my radar as much as him based on like 9 different factors.

623Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 42 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:32 pm

Rasei

Rasei

in the graveyard, making bezz bezz. A bee gets tired and stings her.

624Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 42 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:46 pm

Rasei

Rasei

In graveyard, nursing injured hand and leg. When will stop giving injures to innocent sexy nemenians? When are raises given? When will this bus get here?

625Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 42 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:48 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Eh, why not.

Vote: high seraph

I'd just be repeating what Cure and T3tsuya have already said. I don't really see an alternative option, since no one sticks out right now. I do agree that it's likely the remaining mafia is rather blatantly powerful to compensate the low mafia count. Granted, we don't really know what drandahl had up his sleeves, I guess? Well, alca wrote and his role and has commented on it, but who knows if anything got changed during re-balancing.

Either way, voting Lucas just because the ratio is pretty set and if he does turn out to be mafia, then I can't imagine we could strip away his powers late in the game with so few town. That said, one thing that does cause me concern is that he hasn't really been uncooperative with his information and role, I think? I mean it'd be easy for him to make up whatever he wants, given how I've admitted his role is a collage of my other roles and I don't know what got added or taken away. But his statements seem to line up with what has been going on--well, if he's telling the truth. I guess nothing prevents him from pretending to have to act like other players and divulge that information as a sign of trust? But this seems like a plot I'd only connect to T3t. Plus I came out after-the-fact to reveal that the roles were modeled after at least two players, backing his claims.

This game is weird and trying to apply logic to it is an exercise in frustration. So I'm just going to fire off a vote on him and hope it triggers a certain special something. Pls, Kiyoko-kami.

I will note that if Lucas isn't the mafia, the only one I probably wouldn't suspect at that point is alca. That said, I suppose we don't know how powerful her role is since Rasei died N0, and she's the only other authority on the role than alca herself. And the interactions between her and drandahl are weird, since she apparently just shot him and he flipped mafia, and then he made his username "ALCA IS MAFIA", and I don't want to jump down the rabbit hole of "if" statements necessary to consider an alcamaf in connection to various miller and mafbus shenanigans.

@ Rasei: D-do you want me to fetch you some more watermelon? ;w;

626Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 42 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:56 pm

Rasei

Rasei

in graveyard, wanting more watermelon.

627Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 42 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:01 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

*brings the, ahem, rather attractive beach demon some more watermelon and pillows*

628Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 42 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:04 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I have a feeling this isn't going to work but vote: high seraph

For what it's worth, I'm apparently in the minority but I feel like changing your username to mentions of living players and whether they're mafia or not should count as speculation. I wasn't going to say anything because it seemed like people were willing to dismiss it as a joke, but since Luxaria has now commented on it I would like to say that regardless of whether I am town or mafia, it seems like it breaks the spirit of the rules to me. ;v;

629Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 42 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:10 pm

Rasei

Rasei

In graveyard, munching on watermelon while sitting on a pillow. Also agree that its confusing to see someone is mafia name.

Outside of rping: I called Sam as soon as I saw Drans new name to make sure it was okay.

630Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 42 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:12 pm

high seraph

high seraph

ok first of all i'M really sorry about my low levels of activity in the thread lately. I've caught a really bad cold and I'm taking some meds that make me hella sleepy, so I slept through most of the day today. I've been lurking around and I have a basic grasp on everything that went down the last couple of phases and........... lux i am so sorry i'm just not into boobs ok. forgive me.

Anyway, the reason why I was bulletproof is because I had already previously fulfilled a condition in my crazy roullette role ok. I'm no longer lynchproof or bulletproof or whatever so I'd really love it if you guys would reconsider this lynch?? I know the ratio is currently very safe and that lynching me could be beneficial in the sense that it would bring us more information buuuut... ok tbh my only excuse is that I still have two powers that I can unlock ok.............. I want to enjoy the insane and creepy prowess that have been bestowed upon me by the Great Kiyokiss omfg

I th i n k that the only actual reason why I'm under suspcion is because my role is OP??? yeaH it is but, as you guys have seen time and again, it's also got some really annoying drawbacks, like how it CALLS SO MUCH ATTENTION TO MYSELF by making me post 100 puns or making me write in blue with alcohol or making me vote myself or making me talk about food (that was Blaire's power, but I lost it because I couldn't keep up with the quirk, jsyk). On top of that, I have no idea what any of these powers do until after I've gone through the trouble and the dangers that involve fulfilling their conditions. Of course I'd have a red target drawn on my back at this point.

I don't know how much good it will actually do at this point, but I'll vote: Cure because. idk. Luxaria is obviously not mafia, and alca is pretty much cleared, since she shot drandahl and his reaction, by changing his name to ALCA IS NOT MAFIA only reaffirms this tbh. T3t... idk I haven't been reading T3ts posts at all lmao, sorry T3t. I did read the one post addressed at me and I thought it was cute! ! ! ! !  ! ! i've never felt the feeling of "cute" coming from T3t so it's kind of weird? wow??? good job t3t you have achieved the status of "cute". Anyway, this leaves Cure as my top suspect so there ya go!

Last edited by high seraph on Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edits typos really quick)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 42 of 54]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48 ... 54  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum