Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN]

+10
Rasei
Sammiya
alcasync
high seraph
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Cure
drandahl
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 44 ... 54  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 54]

496Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:35 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

I didn't do it myself, no. I get turned on when people try to act on me or finish me off, and if I am ever acted on enough or faced with a kill of any sort, then I just can't help myself and need to come... back to the thread to get a hand on some unfinished business.

So I'm here until the end of the phase or sooner. I was just pointing out that whoever killed me is leaving you as the only election day vote, meaning if you're truthful with your role, you'll be voted out and presumably lose your post-mortem ability.

497Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:42 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm. If you die at end of phase though, wouldn't that just be simultaneous with the vote, thus leaving me alive? Worth a shot.
And, if I'm reading you right, if I somehow make it to the next phase, then that means you managed to soak up a Mafia ability, which at least is good.

If we both get nixed, at least we got a story out of all these shenanigans. =D

LUCAS
You wrote the role (before any Kiyo modifications). Anything you'd like to add?

498Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:46 am

high seraph

high seraph

? ? ??? ? what the fuck is going on in this game

lux is saying the truth she is really horny af and needs to get kinky.....

which is why i didnt want to vote her omfg

499Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:49 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Actually, Lux is that your only ability? A semi-bulletproof?

Ninja'd by Lucas: Uh...define "kinky." Does that mean anything MECHANICALLY in the game?

500Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:49 am

high seraph

high seraph

JESUS FUCKING CHriST I POSTED FROM MY PHONE AND FORGOT TO USE KOTAKIAS QUIRK NOW i LOST HER POWER FOREVER GODDAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

501Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:54 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

...Well, I am this forum's agent of Chaos (a role I resisted for a long time, but now fully embrace). Still, can't help but think it's because I asked you for a response.

So, sorry, Lucas. =(

502Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:55 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Here's how it goes.

If I choose anyone to sex up, I immediately die. Meaning Tiki will be the only option left to vote on.

If I wait until the end of the phase and let the votes pile up on me, then the selection is randomized. Meaning I would die from the election day, and RNG determines who else dies with me.

Do you trust more RNG? I could just select Tiki, which would mean he'd die from something that wouldn't remove his post-mortem ability.

However, let's step back for a moment and consider that I do not want to IC sex up Tiki.

Blaire, where you at bby.

Other candidates are Sammiya, alca, and Cure. Hm. Sammiya might be nice, but she has a sister to avenge crime-thriller style. Cure and I would basically be a hateship. Alca is likely the dirtiest one on the boards.

Sad thing is I don't really want to kill any of them.

503Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:59 am

Cure

Cure

tbh lux you could take out tiki to end this whole election debacle once and for all.

504Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:00 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Oh yeah, and in theory I could select Rasei or Kiyoko. But Rasei is possibly dead and probably town, and Kiyoko is the host and killing her might lead to bad things, if her response to me is any indication.

Sammiya might not be happy if I chose Rasei. And I am far too timid and shy for Kiyoko. Just asking her how to climax made me all embarrassed.

Tbh I am down for suggestions on which shipping to pursue.

505Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:00 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I know, Cure, that was my original plan.

I just.

ugh.

you know?

506Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:01 pm

Cure

Cure

what even was kotakia's power, lucas? It had to be a role she had previously but?? are these roles kiyo has written for people, or just prominent ones they've had?

IF IT'S THE LATTER IDK WHY SHE WENT WITH MY TVTROPES ROLE I DIDn'T DO SHIT THAT GAME.

507Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:02 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

V O T E T A L L Y

CURE vs TIKI THE TROLL
SAMMIYA vs TIKI THE TROLL
HIGH SERAPH vs TIKI THE TROLL
T3TSUYA vs TIKI THE TROLL
TIKI THE TROLL vs LUXARIA

TIKI THE TROLL IV
LUXARIA I

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

508Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:03 pm

Cure

Cure

objectively, tiki is probably the best target. Even if he's town (which I assume he is? if he's mafia idk wtf he's doign with this election), there's only one mafia member left so i think we are sitting in a very good place.

Also, as you pointed out, if he dies before the election is over, he gets to keep his postmortem ability rather than using it and becoming useless

509Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:05 pm

Cure

Cure

Tiki The Troll wrote:...Well, I am this forum's agent of Chaos (a role I resisted for a long time, but now fully embrace). Still, can't help but think it's because I asked you for a response.

So, sorry, Lucas. =(

i wouldn't necessarily say agent of "chaos"

510Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:07 pm

Cure

Cure

why is tet not an option in your weird hate sex fantasy?

(though, knowing tet's role, that would be hilarious but also you should probably not target him)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 54]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 44 ... 54  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum