Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN]

+10
Rasei
Sammiya
alcasync
high seraph
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Cure
drandahl
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 43 ... 54  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 54]

466Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 32 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:28 am

Cure

Cure

Mr. Alice wrote:
Cure wrote:do do

I AM ACTUALLY HOWLING IN LAUGHTER i am a real adult

I HOPE YOU STEP IN SOME DO DO BLAIRE 8(

pagetop why

467Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 32 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:29 am

Cure

Cure

T3tsuya wrote:I'd also like to hear what everyone thinks about high seraph being lynchproof last phase.

And we never really went into it, but Alca did high seraph give you a gun to shoot dran with, what happened there?

last phase high seraph was literally my role from TVtropes mafia, everything that happened during that phase was completely in keeping with that role.

468Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 32 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:05 am

high seraph

high seraph

ok. i am not ded. good. let's not do that again.

ALSO i don't feel comfortable voting either of these people because I don't think Tiki would put himself up for election if he didn't have something up his sleeve??? I really want to vote for him, but i'M SCARED OF WHAT WILL ACTUALLY HAPPEN.

At the same time I have some knowledge of Lux's role and... although Kiyo might have tweaked it a little... it still makes me nervous...........

Anyway I'm not Raie anymore...............

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 32 903513-alcoholic

469Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 32 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:12 am

Cure

Cure

okay lucas is kotakia now

470Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 32 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:31 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

complete with the alcohol!

471Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 32 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:31 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i miss her

472Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 32 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:09 am

high seraph

high seraph

i also want to try to fulfill lux's condition but i'm scared since it involves standing in front of the mirror and saying a specific word three times................

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 32 157442016-depressed-woman-with-red-wine-gettyimages

473Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 32 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:54 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

oh god...lux is a demon summoner....

474Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 32 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:22 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

high seraph wrote:[color=#4080ff]ALSO i don't feel comfortable voting either of these people because I don't think Tiki would put himself up for election if he didn't have something up his sleeve??? I really want to vote for him, but i'M SCARED OF WHAT WILL ACTUALLY HAPPEN.

Actually, candidates for this role's abilities are selected RNG.

And unfortunately, while I am amused it picked me (limiting the possible collateral damage from my use of the ability), having reread the ability...crap. XD

Oh, someone WILL die via vote tonight (unless we can gimp the system by voting for things not on the poll like we can in the regular voting phases). And when they do, they lose their post mortem abilities. And I actually have one...
Whichv means if I die, I can't hold smithery RNG election where you guys pick a player to revive. XD

475Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 32 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:30 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Smithery = another

No smithery elections. XD
Also, given the chance to hold an election to bring back one of two random people, that person will come back Vanilla.

Other than that, I have no other ability whole alive.
So, Lux, what ya got? XD

476Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 32 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:34 am

high seraph

high seraph

tiki.............

did u start this election just for the fun of it.......................

ok so the candidates are picked at random which means its possible that theyre both town too. i mean, i haven't been getting any mafia vibes from either of them?? and calling election day IS a fishy move, but Tiki is either A) lying about its randomness to make it look more like a town role or B) actually speaking the truth about its randomness, which makes me doubt if this kind of role could be mafia.

vote: Tiki :-( tiki i hope you don't actually die and that your role has some crazy majyyk prowess that will save you from the lynch. but voting Lux is probably not the wisest thing to do. I'm sorry, Lux, I know it would please you a lot but I'm not into that kinky business :-(

anyway i'm gonna do a thing

i hope it doenst fuck us up

ROLLOVER

ROLLOVER

ROLLOVER

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 32 109380298-happy-young-people-toasting-gettyimages
these ppl look like they all want to fuck each other omfg

477Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 32 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:18 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Why, yes! The two who would be up for an elected resurrection are random, and I was random, too!
Okay, Lux, maybe less random. XD But I like her, and felt she deserved to be president! =D

That, and just a theory that a stronger player who usually gets targeted right away is the other Mafia. With Alca seemingly killing a Maf in broad daylight, guessing it's not her. Then between Lux and Tet, I'd rather have Lux as Presidente.

I also figured if I got picked, no big deal, I could then start a vote to revive a known Town! Then I reread my role. XD Still, we seem to have a very favorable ratio, and this will help get us info, even if it is only between two players.

But, most importantly, why did I do it?
Because I really wanted to have a voting phase at night before I died. And yes. For the lulz.
<3

478Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 32 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:49 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 32 82cRCgO

WHATEVER YOU DO, LUCAS, DON'T SAY THE WORD THAT STARTS WITH R AND ALSO ENDS WITH R AND RHYMES WITH RED ROVER.

Lucas wrote:ROLLOVER

ROLLOVER

ROLLOVER

NO

wait, seriously? Kiyoko, that's the great aspect of my character you're choosing to remember me by?

I am so sad.

Tiki the Troll wrote:having reread the ability...crap. XD

god. DAMNIT, Tiki.

I'm going to check something with Kiyoko, because my ability... let me just check something.

Lucas wrote:I'm sorry, Lux, I know it would please you a lot but I'm not into that kinky business :-(

I am actually the least kinky person you will meet.

479Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 32 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:18 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

See? This is WAY more fun than a boring, ol', regular night phase. =D

480Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 32 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:51 am

Cure

Cure

Tiki did you ever fall on your face as a child? Just wondering. Why literally ruin the revival role for no frolicking reason

Tbh I believe him because this is the most Blaire role I've ever heard of the only thing that would make it more Blaire is if it bussed the lynch targets too so by voting tiki we were actually voting lux but I don't really think Blaire would consider that on top of the election

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 54]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 43 ... 54  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum