Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN]

+10
Rasei
Sammiya
alcasync
high seraph
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Cure
drandahl
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 35 ... 54  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 54]

226Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:24 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 16 Tumblr_nwuzmeeVnx1r4sqyeo1_500

Since I can't edit: Actually, Kiyoko replaced all of my cute Madoka x Homura and Sayaka x Kyouko images with ugly things and banned me from editing.

#freelove
#lgbtrights
#nazimods
#punishmeharderkiyoko

227Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:25 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

V O T E T A L L Y

ALCASYNC vs HIGH SERAPH
MR. ALICE vs T3TSUYA MR. ALICE
LUXARIA vs T3TSUYA
DRANDAHL vs MR. ALICE
TIKI THE TROLL vs ALCASYNC
CURE vs HIGH SERAPH
HIGH SERAPH vs HIGH SERAPH

HIGH SERAPH III
MR. ALICE II
ALCASYNC I

Last edited by Kiyoko on Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:55 am; edited 4 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

228Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:26 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Alrighty.

First off, I shall need to gather up all the money I possibly can to buy this city. and then I can methodically look to find Rasei's murderer and string them up by their toes.

I'm coming for you, and I am not a piece of lettuce you can shred.

BLAIRE STOP VOTING FOR YOURSELF OMG.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

229Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:27 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

230Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:28 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Sammiya wrote:Alrighty.

First off, I shall need to gather up all the money I possibly can to buy this city. and then I can methodically look to find Rasei's murderer and string them up by their toes.

I'm coming for you, and I am not a piece of lettuce you can shred.

BLAIRE STOP VOTING FOR YOURSELF OMG.

MY MONEY IS...WELL, MINE

231Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:28 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Sammiya, you're amazing.

And terrifying.

232Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:32 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

sammiya suited the fuck up

233Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:38 pm

Rasei

Rasei

In the graveyard, feeling very happy about non-lettuce sister
Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 16 Mystyl15

234Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:39 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Indeed I have.

But alrighto. In thinking things through, lynching someone might be wise, although the chance of mislynching is rather high at the moment.

And if we mislynch we might lose a important and incredibly helpful roll-power. But on the other hand we won't get anywhere if we don't focus and get down to business to drag the mafia out of their hiding hole, kicking and screaming if necessary.

We also have to be wary since there's no telling what kind of ability the mafia might hold in their grasp.

And hopefully guardian angels will keep a eye out on us, if they exist.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

235Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:06 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Vote: Alcasync, because she's not dead.

236Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:12 pm

Cure

Cure

wtf tet got jailed (also i know his role and i think he's more likely town than maf if there's crazy roles in the game)

vote: high seraph for taking the kiyo written role which was THE ONLY THING I WANTED OUT OF THIS GAME 8(

237Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:17 pm

Cure

Cure

also I might be working all day tmorrow (I DON'T KNOW I STILL HAVEN"T GOTTEN MY CALL SH EET????) so i might not be able to change my vote but I might KEEP IT OUT OF SPITE FOR LUCAS

this rake is garbage

238Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:30 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

The vote on T3t isn't serious, relax. I put a vote on him just to let him know how the last RFAH made me feel. I'm sure he'll understand. But now I'm off to bed, so I'll actually "think" about this "thread" and my vote when I wake up, if there's any coherence to be found within this game of ours.

Unvote

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 16 F5386190a865e4b273a4b6fae256c4d9

P.S. Don't look to me to analyze the alignment possibilities of high seraph's role. Kiyoko took ideas from the 6 roles I submitted and ran with them, so I don't know what parts she's taken and what she's invented. I might have a better idea once he's active / posting in the thread, though. Probably not.

239Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:49 am

high seraph

high seraph

vote: high seraph bc yeah hes kind of a dick and he's about to break this forum tbh pls stay tuna'd and enjoy the show  (✧≖‿ゝ≖)

1/100

240Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:50 am

high seraph

high seraph

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 16 Enhanced-buzz-6990-1339008382-6

2/100

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 54]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 35 ... 54  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum