Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN]

+10
Rasei
Sammiya
alcasync
high seraph
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Cure
drandahl
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 33 ... 54  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 54]

166Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:16 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Today's ratio is:

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Pi

Thank you for tuning in. See you tomorrow on The Ratio.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

167Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:16 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

V O T E T A L L Y

ALCASYNC vs HIGH SERAPH
MR. ALICE vs T3TSUYA

HIGH SERAPH I
T3TSUYA I

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

168Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:17 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

can I get the official ratio

169Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:18 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Rasei wrote:Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Mystyl10

T3T, I didn't get the story at all. Can you explain it in more detail over near this bed?

Sure. Let me just...slip into something more comfortable.

PLAID PJ BOTTOMS AND A SHIRT WITH HOLES IN IT

Oh wait, you are kill.

VILE TEMPTRESS GET THEE AWAY FROM MY HOT PLAID PAJAMAS.

I can't believe we already got one. What the hell happened? Anyone want to enlighten us on that? I assume I was likely the NK because I was jailed. Which is kind of a mixed blessing. I live, but Alca also did not get my very important letter I sent her that was very important. Incredibly important. The importance of this letter cannot be understated.

Here it is.

Spoiler:

This goes without saying, but I tried to visit Alca last night.

alcasync wrote:vote: high seraph

Why are we voting high seraph? I'm ready to wildly lynch him for absolutely no reason. I am pumped. Show me your D1 game winning play.

Blaire wrote:can we get an Official Ratio?

also Vote: T3tsuya

WHY?

I TRIED TO GIVE YOU A RAKE YOU JERK.

170Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:18 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

alcasync wrote:I always vote early. nvn

Tiki, in the role you wrote, was it possible for Rasei to be a miller? I notice we don't have a ratio in this rollover.

Well, y'know, the plan was to see if anybody claimed to maybe redirect something, so I could go, "Oh, by the way, as a Town, the nemesian -- Rasei -- was to be a miller."

That said, her power would be super dandy to have on the Town's side, if anyone maybe, kinda, sorta wants to bring back Rasei, and that role I had so much fun writing. =(

171Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:21 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

you didn't try to give me anything you liar

deep husky voice I never asked for this

rings small bells uselessly

172Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:22 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Tiki The Troll wrote:Well, y'know, the plan was to see if anybody claimed to maybe redirect something, so I could go, "Oh, by the way, as a Town, the nemesian -- Rasei -- was to be a miller."

So you're saying that Rasei was a miller? Did you have an alternative role description for if she was actually mafia? Since I remember Kiyoko said that we couldn't specify the alignment for our roles. ;v;

T3tsuya wrote:Why are we voting high seraph? I'm ready to wildly lynch him for absolutely no reason. I am pumped. Show me your D1 game winning play.

Ummm because my notes say we should.

I don't actually have notes.

173Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:23 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!

Okay, so T3t was jailed, so that means that he was unable to act. Which, depending on if there was a bus in play, might mean he's not mafia if Rasei was just (fortunately) unlucky and a bus target kicked in.

Or the role of whomever she targeted kicked in and bounced it back. Who knows.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

174Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:24 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Or she is a miller and I hadn''t read the ninjas.

175Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:25 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Also did anybody write a bus role? I didn't. ;v;

176Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:25 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

alcasync wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:Well, y'know, the plan was to see if anybody claimed to maybe redirect something, so I could go, "Oh, by the way, as a Town, the nemesian -- Rasei -- was to be a miller."

So you're saying that Rasei was a miller? Did you have an alternative role description for if she was actually mafia? Since I remember Kiyoko said that we couldn't specify the alignment for our roles. ;v;

I did, yes.
Town = Miller
Mafia = chance to fail and stun oneself when attempting an NK.

So even if she is Mafia, she would be a hilariously inept one. And I want to see this role, and Rasei, live on. SOMEONE BRING HER BACK, IF YA CAN

XD

177Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:30 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I didn't! I won't say more then that, however, and leave it to Blaire to reveal what it is she can do.

178Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:31 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

you know that it's very possible that the original roles have been changed right

also, no, I can't redirect or mill or whatever

179Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:32 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Also, Tiki, keep in mind that Kiyo-nyan might've changed the role up a bit!

180Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:32 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Can we get the alignment ratio

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 54]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 33 ... 54  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum