Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN]

+10
Rasei
Sammiya
alcasync
high seraph
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Cure
drandahl
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 31 ... 54  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 54]

106Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:34 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Oooh, what a pretty name!

107Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:35 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Tiki The Troll wrote:
Oh, no, I've heard that one was great, but never got around to playing it. The only FF I beat and hated by the end was FF Tactics: War of the Lions.

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 80c

Last edited by T3tsuya on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

108Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:36 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

This is basically how my last holiday party went down

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

109Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:37 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Tactics was AMAZING, with the political intrigue, the shades of gray all over, and the desperation of trying to protect and save the truly innocent while trying to work out who was friend and who was foe.

Then, demons.

Demons fucked the whole thing.

110Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:39 pm

Cure

Cure

Tactics, more like FFXII lite.

111Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:39 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I'll accept drandahl's gift.

And I'll have to politely disagree with Cure about FF IX being the worse FF game. It's the first one I played, and Vivi is one of my favorite Final Fantasy character of all time, and I absolutely love it.

That being said, IV is great too, if annoying as hell at points. And I do like VI as well. But IX has a special place in my heart.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

112Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:40 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

still hasn't played a FF game

113Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:41 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

That's all the gifts, yes? =D

114Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:42 pm

Cure

Cure

Sammiya wrote:I'll accept drandahl's gift.

And I'll have to politely disagree with Cure about FF IX being the worse FF game. It's the first one I played, and Vivi is one of my favorite Final Fantasy character of all time, and I absolutely love it.

That being said, IV is great too, if annoying as hell at points. And I do like VI as well. But IX has a special place in my heart.

SOUNDS LIKE YOUR OPINION IS CLOUDED BY NOSTALGIA AND SHOULD BE CASUALLY TOSSED ONTO THE TRASH HEAP ALONG WITH LUCAS'S HOPES AND DREAMS, MR. WRIGHT.

NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOU GUYS WILL BE SAYING FFVII ISN'T OVERHYPED

Last edited by Cure on Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

115Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:43 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 WvCJF0T
Sammiya opened the package to reveal: $13.94

C L A I M E D

T3tsuya | Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 PSbkG0H Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness from Cure
Rasei | Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 VKK6EFW Nemesian from Tiki The Troll
alcasync | Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Klj0rjP Jack of Halloween from Rasei
drandahl | Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 KimmN3q Red Pen from alcasync
Luxaria | Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 L2MzHjG Fifty Shades of Gray from high seraph
high seraph | Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 XK6LaWT A Blank Check made out to Kiyoko from Luxaria
Tiki The Troll | Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 X6dO57D $$$100,000 DOLLARS CASH MONEY!!!$$$ from Mr. Alice
Cure | Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 ZTKhP9r Rake from T3tsuya
Mr. Alice | Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 PUN57ZZ Silver Bells from Sammiya
Sammiya | Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 WvCJF0T $13.94 from drandahl

T 3 T S U Y A

Last round! You can either keep your gift, or steal any of the others. And by steal I mean forcibly trade.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

116Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:44 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I feel like I should start linking Noah "Spoony" Antweiler's Final Fantasy videos.
Tears apart XIII, X, X-2, and XIII

Edit: So many currency-related gifts.

117Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:46 pm

Cure

Cure

mentioning spoony and not talking about how he trashed FFVIII and hated the aesthetic look of FFIX so much he wouldn't even play it to trash it

118Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:51 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

True, that's why he said he wouldn't review IX, because he won't review a game he hasn't played. He admitted it could actually be good, but couldn't get past the aesthetic.

And yeah, I never cared much for the look either, really, and I know a lot of people who also hated the look.

119Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:51 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

@Cure I actually looked up FFIX recently and still like it the most, so not clouded by nostalgia, sorry!

I do agree VII is overhyped, however. It'd be nice to get remakes of some of the other games instead of it. (Though, the remake DOES look like it'll be cool. Just wish they'd remake some of the other games.)

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

120Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:53 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I couldn't stand Cloud.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 54]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 31 ... 54  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum