Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win

+8
adawg
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
alcasync
Aistaraina
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 16]

91PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 7 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:55 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Meh. I voted for her the same reason as you guys. Though, yeah, it did break a tie. Mostly because it was a three way tie at that moment, and I didn't care much for that. I figured tossing a vote onto one of the three would actually help promote a race between two people instead of three. It actually seemed to at first, until Dran saved himself the last minute.

92PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 7 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:34 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Alright, well that sucked. I would suggest we keep our eyes on the people who voted for Raina over the coming phases because at least one of them is likely mafia. I'm doubting it would be Cure because of her starting the vote, nautilus explained her vote pretty well with it all, so that leaves drandahl and tiki on my 'I am slightly suspicious' list. I wouldn't be opposed to voting either tomorrow if nothing else comes up. Now, with how risky it pulled with it being drandahl vs Raina, I am less inclined to believe drandahl is mafia as I don't think they would've let it reach that point until the last minute. But stranger things have happened.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

93PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 7 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:05 pm

Cure

Cure

Tiki, I more wanted to know why you specifically picked Aistaraina over picking Drandahl or Adawg.

94PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 7 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:43 am

drandahl

drandahl

Long evening. Sleeping, then posting more.

I'm having trouble reading a lot of people right now, so I'll want more time to look at the voting patterns including those outside of the Aistra-Dran parade.

Still would like to hear from Lucas. Would like to hear more from Tiki (specifically who he currently would be inclined to lynch/not lynch).

Alright, sleep now.

95PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 7 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:36 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Haven't I been saying why I voted Aistaraina? Like, multiple times by now? But if you want why not the other two, because I didn't really see anything suspicious from them. Dran has been doing a lot of speculating, and Adawg's worst sin is saying the wrong number of Mafia once, which seems like a song thing for Mafia to do.

As for vote, eh, I'd be inclined for Cure, just because of how dead set and focused she is on her lynch target. Granted, I'm often the target of a hostile hounding, only for that player to flip Town as well (if you're reading this, Hi T3t!).

96PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 7 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:47 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm going say this now, but I have work tonight, and over 11 hours tomorrow, so I don't know how much I'm going to be on for the next 24 hours

97PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 7 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:31 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

If anyone is planning on acting tonight that hasn't yet, please get your actions in a little early. I have a meeting that ends exactly at 4 so I'm thinking of pre-writing rollover.

If anyone sends any actions close to 4, I'll still count them, it just might delay rollover by a few minutes is all.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

98PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 7 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:10 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Alright, thanks for the heads up.

Mainly going off vibes here, nothing concrete, but this is where I'm at currently...

WHO I AM INCLINED TO VOTE
--High Seraph: He kind of picked me out as an activity vote early on and then just stuck to me. He said there was something weird (paraphrasing, he used a different word probably) about me, but wouldn't say anything more.
--Cure: She has been pretty fixated and pushy this game. I see her as somewhat scummy, though I may be misjudging this as a normal playstyle for her.

WHO I AM NOT SURE
--Sammiya: No info
--Tiki: I'll trust his motivation for voting for now.
--Adawg: I'll trust her for now.
--Kotakia: No info

WHO I AM NOT INCLINED TO VOTE
--Nautilus: She's been pretty helpful so far. I'll trust her as town.
--Rasei: She's been pretty helpful so far. I'll trust her as town.

99PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 7 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:55 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Alrighttttt so episode 5 of Life is Strange was equal parts emotional, freaky and disappointing?? I loved it though oh my god...... Anyway, I know some people have been waiting to hear from me so here I am.

First of all, let me begin by talking about my own vote (and everyone else's).

My vote on drandahl wasn't an "activity vote" lmao, idk where you guys picked that up. It wasn't the usual "I'll keep my vote on person X until that person comes forward and says something" vote. It was a vote that was supposed to contribute to getting someone actually lynched because, as I said back then, I don't believe nls are gonna be helpful in this particular game setup. That explains why I didn't unvote even after drandahl showed up -- it was never my intention. What followed my vote were the votes placed by nautilus, sammie and ada that were scattered all over the place. Those were activity votes, as explicitly stated by the voters:

sammie wrote:For now, I think I'll Vote: Adawg This will not be my final vote, probably, but a random choice out of people who have yet to speak.
nauts wrote:As Sammiya has posted, I'm going to unvote: Sammiya, vote: Kotakia. No reasons for these votes, just making sure everyone gets a word in.
ada wrote:yay raie showed up
unvote

In any case, I thought it better not to unvote after Kotakia followed up on my vote. I don't like the "let's force ties" strategy because they can be easily manipulated by the mafia -- and this is why I'm currently heavily side-eyeing Tiki and Rasei. Rasei voted me, apparently, solely with the intent of scattering the votes even further while the lynch wasn't clear yet. Tiki deliberately broke a tie for apparently no reason then "yolo" (see: "I don't like the 'let's force ties' strategy because they can be easily manipulated by the mafia").

So yeah I think that pretty much explains why I didn't remove my vote, but not entirely yet. As I said during the last phase, there was "something odd" about drandahl's first spec post that stuck with me. As I also said during the last phase, these feelings have somehow faded a little bit, but I am still feeling them slightly.

I'm honestly not comfortable openly discussing how roles should act, it just leads to a lot of wifom and headache and, possibly, heartbreak too. And I do understand that drandahl wasn't pushing for a mass roleclaim at the moment of his post. What struck me as odd and suspicious is the way he placed his suggestion. I guess what bothered me is that he only asked for information, without providing any ideas of his own first. This triggered major alarm bells in my head, and from that point on, that post started sounding like "HEY EVERYONE HOW R U GONNA ACT??? JUST CURIOUS" everytime I went back to it. it looked like mafia trying to appear helpful but also playing it carefully by dodging the subject altogether. drandahl's later posts have somehow tranquilized me but, again, not entirely.

100PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 7 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:17 pm

nautilus

nautilus

This is just my 2 cents re: ties -

re: criminals (aka the vanilla mafia not the mafia as a whole)

The front page says their starting CC is anywhere between 0-200, which implies that the chance is there for a criminal to have a starting CC of 100+; this means that said criminal has a wiggle room of two voted on town (say if Criminal A had a starting CC of 150, they could only lynch town twice before they pass 300 and therefore become susceptible to Dominator murder).

Why am I talking about this with ties?

If the tie was 1 mafia, 1 town, then the criminal in question has a really, really interesting decision to make - do they sacrifice the other mafia member for the sake of making themselves more immune to Dominator shots, or do they go for the town member, which forces their CC to spike? Or do they vote for a third individual off the tie? Obviously Makishima doesn't really give a shit about any of this because his CC is perpetually 0, but. Food for thought.

Just spitballing here, but I think we should keep mafia motivations for lynches in mind as we discuss the repercussions of the lynch from yesterday since it was a series of tying shenanigans. Also, some more spitballing:

-- Anyone who's successfully stunned in rollover is deconfirmed from being Makishima, because Makishima's CC will always be 0 and below the limit required for stunning.

@Kiyoko - Are the criminal's CCs multiples of 100, or are they any integer between 0 and 300?

101PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 7 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:29 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

nautilus wrote:@Kiyoko - Are the criminal's CCs multiples of 100, or are they any integer between 0 and 300?

They are an integer between 0 and 200 inclusive, and may or may not be a multiple of 100.

102PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 7 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:31 pm

high seraph

high seraph

I had given that literal zero thought until now lmao, thank you for pointing it out nautilus.

Either way, since you phrased that as a question, I'm gonna answer: if I were mafia, I would be way more inclined to let my CC increase than leave the tie alone and risk losing a partner. Sure, I would be more vulnerable to a dominator, but that's a risk worth taking?? at least, that's what I think. As you cleverly point out, this wouldn't be a problem for Makishima though, and, out of all the mafia, he's the one most likely to take advantage from tied lynch scenarios. Of course, anything can happen in a mafia game so idk, maybe I'd have a different opinion if I were actually mafia and knew everything that was going on backstage.

In conclusion, the scenario you're proposing doesn't make me any less inclined to think Tiki or Rasei could be mafia, based on their voting patterns last phase?? yea

idk why but i kinda feel like im gonna die this phase? y this feelin >--(o

103PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 7 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:41 pm

nautilus

nautilus

TBH I actually am kind of side-eying Rasei for that really weird out of place vote (both because it reads as avoiding the lynch entirely and siding with any part of the ties that formed, and because of the reasons you mentioned). BUT: Rasei randomly votes the first phase of every single game so idk

I have no idea what to think of Tiki because I initially thought if Tiki was any of the roles that require more thinking about where to place their votes (Enforcers, criminals, what have you), then he would've probably abstained from voting and let the lynch go instead of hammering like he did and risking:

a) being caught and suspected for hammering the lynch (like he is now)
b) a Bad Outcome from his CC

But on the other hand, lol I can't read Tiki

Makishima actually doesn't have anything to fear and because of this I kind of feel like Makishima would probably be the most aggressive or vocal of the three mafia members, but that's just me.

104PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 7 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 7 IAQKRLD

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 7 3KGb3VpCIVILIAN (ALIAS: NAUTILUS)

Everyone here is the same. They don't notice anything. They don't say anything. And they don't think anything. They are merely a shell of their former selves and soon they will disappear like the melting snow.

5 : 3

105PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 7 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:03 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Sorry made a typo ahaha if anyone saw that, I copypasta'd alca's rollover and forgot to change the role.

Nautilus was a civilian. Rollover is now correct.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum