Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end]

+7
nautilus
Cure
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
Kiyoko
chinomi
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 20]

16IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 2 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:49 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

So, one hour earlier than the current time? Just to be clear because im shit at time zones. /nervously holds my timezone converters and considers forcing everyone I know to move into EST

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

17IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 2 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:51 pm

Rasei

Rasei

May I ask a quick question: What is the ratio for the game?

18IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 2 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:55 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

chinomi wrote:
[*]Ratios will not be shown. (CROWD BEGINS TO GASP)

*children cry*

*shoujos scream*

*bishounens shed tears*

Last edited by Ninfia on Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

19IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 2 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:56 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Oh never mind.... *hides*

20IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 2 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:57 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

hey no problem man. I just remember eyezooming in on that! and being shocked! : ) <- das me screaming inside

21IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 2 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:57 pm

Cure

Cure

OH BOY I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS GAME. I'D BE MORE EXCITED IF IT TOOK PLACE IN SPACE, BECAUSE I SURE WANT TO GO TO SPACE, BUT THIS WILL HAVE TO DO.

22IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 2 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:58 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Ninfia wrote:So, one hour earlier than the current time? Just to be clear because im shit at time zones. /nervously holds my timezone converters and considers forcing everyone I know to move into EST

Yep, you got it!

23IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 2 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:00 pm

chinomi

chinomi

THE FIRST TWILIGHT

The night had been like any other night. Quiet. The small rattles of the cutlery section chattering about the customers who had picked up their brothers and sisters that day had settled down, dreaming about today being the day they're picked up by a loving family. The lights had begun to stop flickering in their night-time excitement, ready to hold a steady light all day long. Every piece of furniture knew exactly where to be, exactly how to act. It was a casual thing by now, born to complete their duty of being used by the humans.

But Jimmy the Cabinet had some paranoias lately.

"Something is going to change, isn't it?"

His brother Frank shushed him, extending his drawer to caress the edge of Jimmy's shelving in a familiar, reassuring manner.

"It'll be okay, Jim. You've always be a paranoid guy! You need to calm down!"

Jimmy sighed, his wood creaking a little as he relaxes. His brother is right. His brother is always right. Ever since they were mere planks of wood Frank had had his back. He cherishes him... An he hopes a family will pick up both of them today. Together forever. Him and his precious brother. His daydreams snap away as he hears the doors echo open. It's showtime.

N0 HAS BEGUN. PLEASE SEND IN NIGHT ACTIONS VIA PM.
D1 WILL START AT 7PM PST TOMORROW.

Last edited by chinomi on Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

24IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 2 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:01 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I, mostly, just wish people would stop seating themselves upon me. in space or otherwise, if I'm being honest. a single, beautiful tear seeps out of my upholstery and slides down, glistening in the low florescent lighting.

ALSO HELLO TWILIGHT PHASE LETS DO THIS.

25IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 2 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:07 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

This is going to be tons of fun~

But what's worse is when little kids get their hands around you and then drop you. It's never fun to hit the ground when their butterfingers slip on your neck and you go sliding off and then wind up rolling into things.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

26IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 2 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:08 pm

Rasei

Rasei

WOOT! LET GO TEAM! LETS GO! THROUGH IT'S NOT D1 YET, I VOTE: KIYOKO.

I'M JOKING!

27IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 2 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:11 pm

Cure

Cure

GOD, I SURE ENVY FRANK AND JIMMY. WHAT GOOD FRIENDS. SUCH CLOSE COMPANIONS. BROTHERS IN SHELVING UNITS. BORN OF THE SAME TREE AND THE SAME HOME FUNISHING STORE. AND YET HERE AM I, DESTINED TO FLOAT HERE IN A SPACE THAT IS NOT THE SPACE I CRAVE. A SPACE MUCH TOO SMALL AND UNSPACEOUS THAN THE REAL SPACE OF SPACE. THE BENDABLE CLIP ON DESK LAMP BELOW ME GIVES ME A STARE AS I CRY FLORESCENT TEARS AS I LAMENT THE SPACELESS NIGHT THAT CANNOT EVEN BE WARMED IN A HOMELY GREEN GLOW

WHAT A LIFE. A MISERABLE LIFE. I MUST WITHDRAW INTO MYSELF

28IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 2 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:14 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Also... please mafia don't kill off Kiyoko in n0

Edit: Night!

29IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 2 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:43 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 2 Pawpaw-hand-made-soap-whitening-hydrating-facial-soap-Age-Defying-Fruit-shape-smell-fancy-soap-antiwrinkling

30IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 2 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:51 pm

high seraph

high seraph

THE GAME BEGINS. BUT DO YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY? ANSWER FAST. FAST. NO, FUCKER, I'M TELLING YOU TO ANSWER "FAST". FAST IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN PLAY THIS GAME. QUICK, DON'T BLINK. DON'T WASTE TIME. JUST RUN. RUN. RUN. KEEP RUNNING. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO RUN? FUCK YOU, JIMMY, JUST HOLD THE FUCKING (->) BUTTON. NO YOU DON'T NEED TO PRESS ANYTHING ELSE. RUNNING IS YOUR DEFAULT SPEED. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN IT ISN'T JUST FUCKING DO IT, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WE ARE LOSING TIME. PRECIOUS TIME. THAT YOU COULD USE TO FIND THE FUCKING MAFIA IF YOU JUST. RAN. FASTER! OH MY GOD WE ARE SO SCREWED AND IT'S ALL JIMMY'S FAULT I PROPOSE WE LYNCH JIMMY BECAUSE HE'S FUCKING DEADWEIGHT ANYWAY.

AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BACKGROUND MUSIC FOR THIS GAME. IT FUCKING SUCKS BUT DON'T QUIT THE GAME BECAUSE OF IT. JUST HEAR THE NOISES. STOP COMPLAINING TOO YOU'RE WASTING MINE AND EVERYONE ELSE'S TIME. DO YOU THINK I FUCKING LIKE THIS KIND OF MUSIC? NO I DON'T. NOBODY DOES. WHO THE HELL EVEN FUCKING CARES ABOUT MUSIC IN A VIDEO GAME. JUST KEEP RUNNING UNTIL YOU FIND A MAFIA OR I'M LYNCHING YOU NEXT PHASE. KEEP HOLDING THE (->) BUTTON!

Last edited by high seraph on Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'M SO FAST I LITERALLY FORGOT TO WRITE A WORD)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum