Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end]

+7
nautilus
Cure
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
Kiyoko
chinomi
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 20]

106IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 8 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:37 pm

high seraph

high seraph

FUCKING SHUT YOUR MOUTH, TIKI, FIRST YOU VOTE ME FOR HAVING A FOUL MOUTH AND NOW YOU SAY YOU LIKE MY JAM. HOW FUCKING INCONSISTENT CAN YOU EVEN BE? ALSO WHERE IS ALL THE FURNITURE OF IKEA. THEY DISAPPEARED ALL OF A SUDDEN? FUCKING LOSERS

Spoiler:

WHY THE FLYING FUCK DID THIS PAGETOP? I GUESS I'M GONNA MAKE THIS USEFUL BY POSTING A STUPID MEME. DO YOU KNOW EVEN KNOW WHAT FUCKING MEMES ARE? THEYRE STUPID SHIT CREATED FOR LOSERS LIKE YOURSELF. PLEASE ENJOY THIS MEME THAT I AM OFFERING YOU WITHOUT ADDING ANY LOGICAL CONTEXT TO IT. AND FUCK OFF.

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_nudwkulb0E1rurhl6_540

107IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 8 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:21 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I want a logical plan for day 2. Right now, the only nk was to a npc and the lynch turned into no lynch. We need more information about what is going on. We do know one thing about N0 through:

There was no night kill. I have thought of three different reason why:
1.But was it on purpose, ie Chinomi never was going to let there be a kill on N0?
2.Did the mafia picked the cabinet, because he or she found the story between the two brothers annoying?
3.Or mafia never sent in the night kill, and Chinomi picked Frank.

Facts we think we know are the following:
High Seraph is a hedgehog that has to speak in all caps and use the word fuck a lot.
Ninfia is a chair, a very lonely chair.
Tiki cannot speak and has to use pictures to talk.
Kiyoko is a Hispanic janitor that forgot his meds.
Cure is space obsess and seems to be hanging on a wall or something.
Sammy is a bottle of something, I believe it to be her beloved syrup.
Rasei seems to have a bad day yesterday, and is a couch.

Timestamp on votes:

Does anybody know something about someone else that they want to share?

Also if there isn't a nk tonight, can we call shinnagines about there is no mafia and our heads are being played with?

108IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 8 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:44 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Oh yes, I want to point out that if Kiyoko is alive on d2, she is most likely mafia. *someone sits on Rasei, who sighs*

109IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 8 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:10 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

high seraph wrote:FUCKING SHUT YOUR MOUTH, TIKI, FIRST YOU VOTE ME FOR HAVING A FOUL MOUTH AND NOW YOU SAY YOU LIKE MY JAM. HOW FUCKING INCONSISTENT CAN YOU EVEN BE?

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 8 897px-Not_facebook_not_like_thumbs_down

110IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 8 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:36 pm

Rasei

Rasei

*sigh and dooms in a corner as best as a couch can*

111IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 8 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

NIGHT 1 END

Someone approaches the doors of an IKEA. The "whoosh" of the automatic entrance opening breaks the silence of the night, and the interloper enters. For what purpose is this person here? It is probably closing time. I don't know. I don't know what the phases of this game even correspond to chi asked me to write rollover yesterday.

"Hm..." The person strokes their chin. "I was supposed to get senpai a nice reclining chair. I suppose no one would mind if, ah, one disappeared during the night. Senpai would appreciate one that's a little tall, since they're a little short, and one that's comfortable for some good old video gaming ..."

The person sits on a couch to pull out their phone. As the glow of the phone's screen illuminates the darkened IKEA, several pieces of furniture shudder.

"TYSSEDAL," says one wardrobe.

"W-what was that?" the person shouts, standing up. Was there a guard still in this building?

"BRUSALI," says a TV bench ominously. (pretend the furniture talk like pokemon in the pokemon anime)

"I-Is the furniture talking?" the person yells to no one in particular. They look towards a lamp in the corner, which flicks on and off.

"LYRIK", says the lamp.

"What the ★★★★--"

"Hola," says a janitor in the corner.

The intruder runs screaming out of the IKEA.

SAMMIYA has achieved a win condition! Congratulations!
It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends tomorrow at 7PM PST.

Lucas calm down. Also I briefly considered recording me reading this rollover but I sound like a child so this would not have ended well

112IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 8 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:13 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 8 TRist-0237-turkey-istanbul

113IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 8 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:30 pm

Rasei

Rasei

WELL, *BEEP*ING GOOD FOR SAM! WHY DOES SHE GET ONE NOT ME?

WHY THE *BEEP BEEP BEEP* ISN'T THERE A NIGHT KILL? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? IT SEEMS LIKE MAFIA DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO DO *BEEPING* JOB, WHICH IS GOOD FOR TOWN.

VOTE: KIYOKO

114IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 8 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:38 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

To explain: My win condition was to get one person in the thread to sing five seconds of a song about lingonberry syrup to the tune of any Backstreet Boys song.

So thank you, Ninfia, for helping me achieve m win condition~

Also curious that there was no deaths last night.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

115IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 8 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:55 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

A Post.

((can post a transcript if people want it!))

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

116IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 8 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:42 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Me cago en la leche! I forgot to take my meds!

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

117IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 8 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:48 pm

Rasei

Rasei

GODDARN IT! IS THIS YOUR MEDICINE THAT GOT DROPPED ON ME TWO NIGHTS AGO WHEN YOU SAT ON ME? *GLARES AT THE JANITOR, BUT BURPS OUT THE MEDICINE AT KIYOKO.*

118IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 8 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:14 pm

Cure

Cure

WHY AM I STILL ALONE IN NOT-SPACE. THIS IS VERY UPSETTING TO ME.

119IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 8 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:40 pm

chinomi

chinomi

im very veyr very drunk but id like to thank the beautiful nautlis for rollover today you forgeous fucking human being fuck i love you so much your art is so grougeous too i cant believe you agreed to do rollover for this silly game i love you

and my dearr players you ar eht elight of my life thank you for palying and dealing with me when im a player in games and bad at mafia bevne thoguh im always mafia im sorry i swear im not evil i wanna be town srry my maf teams for me beign bad at the game i love paying i love all of you thank you for making my mafia forum experience 100% golden and wonderful

120IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 8 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:09 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

(( Oye. Switching to English because I think I've found the person I'm looking for and I need them to understand my post.

I don't care if I die because I get my win condition upon death.

But there's someone else who needs to target me, I think, as part of their role. So, amigo, estoy aquí. It's me. The other one. If this backfires spectacularly, well, sucks for you, compañero, but I at least win upon death.

Also @Ninfia: Also I was hoping for a Welcome to IKEA parody as soon as we all started doing voice recordings. Thank you for fulfilling my dreams with your sexy radio host voice.))

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum