Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

+17
high seraph
eleni
Jaiser
chinomi
plotstickers
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kotakia
Sammiya
Rasei
Cure
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Aistaraina
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 51]

drandahl

drandahl

༼ つ ☉_☉ ༽つ Hello, Naut-chan. Good to see you again.

((@chinomi: She-nomi is fantastic))

Rasei

Rasei

Hey, Alpa-sensei, what are the activity rules for the game? I mean, you have be active every other phases or every phase?

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Man...why did the vote-swap decision have to come down on me?

Rasei

Rasei

because you were the one on

chinomi

chinomi

IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE MY IN GAME CHARACTER IS A GENDERBEND OF A GODDESS.

Bonus:

she's the naked one.

The clever Uzume overturned a tub near the cave entrance and began a dance on it, tearing off her clothing in front of the other deities. They considered this so comical that they laughed heartily at the sight.

alcasync

alcasync

No activity rules. It's a little late in the game for that. ;v;

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Rasei wrote:because you were the one on

That was me more asking the gods of fate.

nautilus

nautilus

drandahl wrote:༼ つ ☉_☉ ༽つ Hello, Naut-chan. Good to see you again.

((Death is just a state of being.

Anyways, do you know how to unlock a door with a bobby pin so we can all escape detention))

high seraph

high seraph

OH christ I really thought drandahl was mafia, seeing how he was behaving and also??? protecting the same person repeatedly??? ? ? ? ANyway I guess I have to get some things out of the way because I'm suddenly? suspicious??? ITS OK RASEI CALM down.

Rasei wrote:Before the next night phase, I want to know what High Seraph's role is. I don't feel right just crossing him off the list without knowing that.
Rasei wrote:New scummy list:
Kiyoko, High Seraph; Kiku; Rodea; Sammy or Ninfia; Chinomi

I think it's late enough in the game that it's safe to make an explicit claim. I am a smart student that can detect the mistakes people have made in their homework. In other words, I am a lie detector that can pick a sentence off a player's post and check it with my books to see if it is correct or incorrect! And I can't look into sentences that could warrant two separate answers, because I need to be very thorough and only research one fact at a time. So I couldn't, for example, study a sentence like "I'm town and a doctor", because there are two questions in it-- "is it true that X is town?" and "is it true that X is doctor?"

The downside of my role is that, if I am in a relationship, my partner will also receive my results. This was worrying for me because I had a very specific partner in mind from the moment I signed up for the game, and I would have to suspect my precious Kiyoko-chan because I'd been assigned a really important role. Thankfully, she is town, something I decided to confirm as soon as possible.

So, now I'm going to go over my actions so that town can use this information to pinpoint the mafia -- I'm probably going to be NK'd after making this information public.

Night 0 - There was nothing that I could pull from N0, so I decided to actually test my role and see what it did when I selected a nonsense RP phrase that I didn't even bother saving afterwards. The resulting message was that I couldn't find anything about it in my notes. Since Kiyoko and I started our relationship on N0, she also received this message on rollover.

On the Day 1 -> Night 1 rollover I got a message from Kiyoko asking me if I were some kind of lie detector role -- it was really obvious to figure out, so I wasn't surprised that she got it right. She also explained to me that one of the aspects of her role is making it possible for her partner to act twice in the same phase. We were made for each other, basically.

Night 1 - During this phase, I made it a top priority to find out whether allowing Kiyoko to receive my messages was safe, so, with her relationship ability, I investigated two sentences: "Kiyoko can only vote no vote" and "Kiyoko is not neutral". Both turned out to be correct.

Given how 1) she was willing to be open about her role, 2) I've seen this ability more times as town than as mafia and 3) Kiyoko wasn't neutral, I decided it was safe and beneficial to stick with her for as long as possible. This is how I am capable of vouching for her and she is capable of vouching for me. We have communicated through letters throughout the game enough that I know her full role by now, but I won't be sharing it if she doesn't want me to.

I did not act during Night 2 because the phase was extremely short, and I forgot to act on Night 3 because I was... to busy making a recap post...

Night 4 - I decided to look into ezreal's claim during N4. I haven't been very vocal about ezreal througout the game because I was mostly paying attention to other players. I decided to verify her claim "I used my revive on nautilus", and that turned out to be correct. I think I should have confirmed her claim earlier, but since she wasn't under such heavy scrutiny anymore and I was focused on other things and wasn't ready to claim yet, I held off and simply stayed quiet about the entire ezreal subject.

I used my second action to check on Rasei's claim that "I can name a player who will die in both the story and in the game during the next rollover". The result I got was that this was false, but I didn't think much of it since Rasei had already been behaving very pro-town and useful.

Use this information well town................... goodbye soon........

plotstickers

plotstickers

[Rodea hasn't posted since Tuesday and Kiku hasn't posted since Wednesday.   :|a I wonder if they'll be showing up to post anytime soon. Their votes would have been very helpful this phase. Or any phase, really.

Ooh, long post from Lucas. Gonna read in a bit...]

chinomi

chinomi

plotstickers wrote:[Rodea hasn't posted since Tuesday and Kiku hasn't posted since Wednesday.   :|a I wonder if they'll be showing up to post anytime soon. Their votes would have been very helpful this phase. Or any phase, really.

Ooh, long post from Lucas. Gonna read in a bit...]

to be fair it's their first game and they're probably too overwhelmed l-lol...

drandahl

drandahl

n★util★s wrote:

Anyways, do you know how to unlock a door with a bobby pin so we can all escape detention))

Unfortunately, only if you do -_-
Otherwise my skillset is limited to stagecraft, lighting and sound design, piano, and turntables (the last one as an modern escape from my childhood horrors)

Last edited by drandahl on Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, if you're being truthful...the troll feels very unloved.

Neither you, nor the alignment cop even wanted to check my claims, despite the heavy scrutiny. =(

nautilus

nautilus

drandahl wrote:
n★util★s wrote:

Unfortunately, only do if you do -_-

((To be fair, none of what we're doing is working.

Kotakia has attempted to use her demonic powers to break open the door, and that won't work. I've attempted brute force, which won't, either.

Alice has tried gently coercing the door to open, and adawg has tried to break the windows on the other side of the classroom open so we can all climb out, but neither of these tactics have worked.

deo has made puppy eyes at alca-sensei every time she passes by the door, too. And I think that's made her reinforce the door...

So we're just all playing an eternal game of poker in here. I guess your greyness is good for a pokerface... ))

alcasync

alcasync

Oh yes, you can send in night actions now by the way. ;v;

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum