Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 63]

16Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:27 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((Okay.

Question for both Luxaria and eleni -- did you do anything last night (if it's not extremely sensitive information) that could have led to either of you being stunned?))

票数 Vote Tally

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote

17Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:29 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

What even is this bloody murder mystery thing, and why in the hell are they talking about my waifu.

This is unacceptable.

Edit: If I was stunned, it was someone else's doing.

18Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:38 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

[I want to see nautilus and chinomi in their WcDonalds uniforms too. Speaking of uniforms, we should have a maid and butler cafe at the school festival.

Let's see... I guess eleni and Luxaria aren't on my lynch list since they couldn't have sent in the NK last night. That doesn't mean they aren't mafia, but I wouldn't prioritize them this phase.

I'm pretty sure Rasei wrote the fanfic. The writing resembles how she posts, unless someone's pretending to be her. I'm not particularly concerned about her the ability unless, as others considered, it can change rollover text.]

19Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:41 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((Okay.

I have a list of people I want to vote for, but I really want to hear eleni's response to my question. ;v;

I do think adawg's detention was from left field, though. I'm inclined to agree with Kiyoko that it was a kill targeted to avoid any obvious protection targets. Alternatively I guess we could always considered the "what if mafia is full of strong players, attempted to mix it up" theory, too.

Ummmm. I agree that Rasei probably wrote the fanfic, because it really does resemble how she posts and it also fits in accurately with her trope, unless shenanigans are afoot. Before this rollover was posted I was coincidentally reading a game where Plot Stickers had the ability to insert random stuff in rollover text (though I think it was differentiated from the actual rollover events), and I'm pretty sure that's all it did.))

20Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:46 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Hmm. I also think her detention was a little odd. I'm leaning either rnd NK from a set of "likely unprotected classmates", or info on her role / relationship ability was revealed to mafia.

Still thinking about this; up to date, but will be running an errand while I think about things a little more.

Holding out votes for now so as to not derail conversation.

21Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:49 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Right now, I want to hear Eleni response if she did anything last night.

22Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:25 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((... I'm going to be alcasync in this game, I'm sorry. I guess we have unlimited vote changes so this is kind of alright, but I want to squeeze out a bit more information from some folks.

@Tiki/Jaiser -- Sorry for pressing both of you so vehemently on this, but are you two in a relationship? If so, when did the relationship begin?

@deo/plot -- When did this relationship begin?

@everyone -- Are there any changes in relationships that have happened? Has anyone broken up? (In this same vein: Ninfia and I are still together and going to a restaurant that is neither Subhey or WcDonalds).

Anyways, players that I don't want to vote for this phase:
Kiyoko, high seraph, T3tsuya, Ninfia, ezreal, eleni, Luxaria

Kotakia is in this weird limbo between the "no vote" list and the "hmm" list because she's been extremely forthcoming with information about her own actions this entire game but this also could be a ruse, hmmm. Just from gut feelings I don't think she's mafia, but I doubt gut feelings nowadays, haha.

Unless this is a delayed action that's going to happen hours from now, I also don't really suspect the fanfiction role at the moment and consider it benign because neither high seraph nor deo has dropped dead yet (or really have anything happen to them), since it doesn't seem to directly affect the actual rollover content (therefore it isn't as anti-town as something that could modify or disguise rollover).

I guess the curious thing is that the fanfictions when threaded together seem to imply that Alice's class (us) and the kid who died are completely independent of each other, since the fanfiction states that there are twenty-four teens alive and talking (and not the victim) in the classroom when the protag enters (unless there's writing inconsistencies), so I don't really think it's a targeted kill on either deo or high seraph anymore.

I do think it's Rasei, so I don't want to vote for Rasei either.

For the record: can anyone post a list of the players in this game that's just a normal list? I've been going off the table on the first page and I've been forgetting people left and right because of it.))

Last edited by n★utilus on Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info added)

23Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:30 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

((Alright! so, I will probably throw up an RP post later but I wanted to get a big post of my thoughts together.

So, I think that it is fairly obvious that the fic writer is Rasei at this point, but at this point I'm not sure what the motivations behind it are. It is ominous, sure, but I'm hesitant to call it something actually malicious yet? There might be role restrictions re:the topics that could be written about... that being said, I'm not super alarmed by her at this point.

So, Lux and Eleni were stunned, meaning that if there was a contact stun/relationship ability stun there is a potential contact stun from either AliceofOz or Mr. Alice. Alice x 2 combo. We'll have to watch and see if their partners get stunned in the future.

ummm I guess, people I wouldn't be willing to vote this round:

Nauti-love -- <3
Lux -- her reasoning hasn't tipped me off to anything and she defs didn't send in the nk last night
Eleni -- at least until she posts this phase, she also didn't send in the nk so I don't mind keeping her off the chopping block
High Seraph -- has been helpful and I agree with his opinions thus far
Deo -- Target of the fic, hasn't really done anything to tip me off
Kotakia-- because I feel as if maybe neutral?
T3t -- Ditto
Kiyoko -- had an attempted nk on her and is pinging town for me.

ummm I would like to hear from Kiku and Rodea, and Aistar-san once she gets the chance to backread.

Those are my thoughts thus far but I am still thinking in my head brain.

edit: I put a text playerlist on the front page! <3

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

24Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:46 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Naut wrote:
((Ummmm.

AliceofOz, Ninfia, T3tsuya, Kiku, Rodea, Aistaraina?? Probably more but off the top of my head these are the players who haven't really commented on the current events in-thread or discussed anything this phase

There hasn't been many new developments to discuss until just now. But if you want words, I have words. Several, in fact.

Luckily, I have just flown in on my Jeticopter. With Kotakia in tow. She has obediently accepted the protection of the strong and as a result she will sit comfortably at the feet of the leader of the new world. The services I provide are available to anybody who seeks happiness and safety through serving their betters. Yes, even those who have already had a lapse in critical brain function enough to deny my employ. I will be reaching out to push the decision of those who don't have the strength to do it on their own.

Tiki, unfortunately, could not join us. He was very busy playing in a ditch trying to make a castle out of mud using his hands and mouth. He has thrown off all remaining illusions of rational thought and abandoned my offer of employ. Ah, the dreams of the poor. He has coincidentally tossed away all chance of actual Title and control over a lesser Duchy in the new world to waste away building a monument to bad decisions out of filth.

Well, like they say, followers will be welcomed with open arms. Traitors will not be missed.

Ninfia wrote:((I knew t3t would come, I knew he would bring the words. I think I have an idea about him but I don't feel particularly suspicious at the moment. agreeing at least with the idea that he's got a harem type ability at the very least.

Harem?

Harem?

The retinue of the Tetsuya Conglomerate are not single-purpose buyable bodies. All people regardless of creed, nationality, or gender are equally considered for employment and subsequent maid uniform fitting. They provide obedient service and recieve unparalleled boons afforded only to those who willingly submit.

They have important tasks to fulfill outside of concubinal obligations.

high seraph wrote:

For the sake of compiling information (and organizing my own thoughts tbh), these are some proposed theories & questions raised about the recruitment:
Things About the Recruitment:

So what we have gained from this new round of speculation is that:

The recruitment role may or may not have hand picked their target. They may or may not have a condition to this ability. They might have, but then again might have not needed to act quickly because of a possible relationship activated ability.
The recruited may or may not have been a strong veteran. Or then again they might have been quieter. And that is because the ambiguous person may or may not have been killed soon, but only if that person was born on the Thursday of a leap year.

Read: Anyone.
high seraph wrote:Or m-maybe i shouldn't try to read too hard into rollover...

Clearly.

We decided to NL to glean more information in additional phases as new actions occur for a reason. Additionally I feel it's both worthless and actually a detriment to try to squeeze more information from virtually nothing. We have a very select list of things that are known as a fact, straying too far from that causes undue confusion.

Sit. Wait. Observe. There's been someone unduly sent away, that is more pressing.

Tiki The Troll wrote:"No, but he is still the king of all jerk-faces.

Though, to be fair," Tiki shrugged, "given some things said since this whole thing has started to blow up...I don't think he's one of the baddies in this money situation.

"First of all, because they are all apparently a part of a club...and that implies they share the money. I have trouble seeing him sharing anything. He would just want people to work for him, like that bizarro application letter he gave me implied. So, while I doubt rich boy cares about our clubs and extracurricular activities, I don't think he's among the thieves."

I've read (!!) it stated by others that they think T3t's harem ting is probably tied to a neutral win condition for himself. And yeah,until further evidence comes along, I'm willing to buy that T3t is neutral this time around.

@chinomi That is great...though not as good as this. (I don't get why sometimes I can't just insert the gif, bah.)

While I find it unfathomable that you managed to read written text, this is something I will address.

I do have a set endgame goal. Domination of school and country leads to unification, and those unified under a strong banner present an insurmountable threat to all who would cause trouble. My goal, however, is personal and all my own. I am after all a philanthropist.

I provide a service that is provably beneficial to all who seek it that is unique to me. I also provide vengeance that is swift and absolute to those who would target me that is unique to myself and those under my influence.

So, while I don't at all care about ants killing ants, I do have a stake in all of this that is beneficial to most. And it is not something as boring and subtle as neutrality. Do not confuse apathy for dismissal of duty.

Tiki The Troll wrote:

Vote: Alice of Oz

Bah, sorry for not getting another chance to really post till now. But yeah, seeing how discussion has gone, while we have little to go on, that seems to maybe be our best option, if only for info gathering. Siding with Nautilus on this one.

n?utilus wrote:Tiki, if you say you're notoriously bad at playing mafia again I'm going to throw you off the roof of this school. Confidence! >:(

Sorry. Didn't mean for it to sound so bad. T_T

As much as I would love to see somebody throw you off a building for a bad excuse, I have to keep you firmly grounded under my heel for a short while.

I find the Alice vote interesting. I would like you to expand on that more than you have, because as of right now I don't feel you have good reason. That combined with the fact that you have, so far, denied someone's confession that she made for the express reason of protecting us. Only to then seek employ under me so you could quit before you were fired (Out of a cannon). It makes me wonder what, besides hot air, is going through your head.

Please literally explain this to the rest of the class.

I will hold my opinion until more facts arise. I do have a list of people whose behaviors are not in line with my idea of normal, but that might just because they've made physical contact with a certain previous employee of mine and something vile rubbed off on them.

What I want on my desk before I return:

Eleni is to post proving she can speak today, and explain her actions over the last night.

My attractively troubled secretary, Kotakia is to explain more specifics of her role.

Luxaria is to explain if she did or did not do something last night.

Everyone is to explain the nature of their current relationships and if they changed recently. If they won't explain their relationship, say why.

I have a meeting. Try to manage until then. Any questions can also be left on my desk in triplicate.

Kiyoko wrote:I'm really only actual irl tsun towards Tet, because he's a huge douchewaffle and we have known each other for a decade and he can put up with my incredibly foul lexicon.

Oh come on, I am at least a douchecanoe. A douchewaffle will feed you for a day. A douchecanoe will hold you and rock you as you cry.

The fact I may have caused that to happen to begin with, inconsequential.

I am a canoe of comfort. The Good Ship Tetsuya.

Last edited by T3tsuya on Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Things happened before post)

25Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:52 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

た・だ・い・ま! やっと帰った。

This cat would like the thread to know that Tet is a douche of many forms, and not merely limited to waffles or canoes, and that it's entirely his fault if he loses a post he spent 20 minutes on due to not reading instructions.

A'ight. Updated this. Check my facts. Specpost incoming.

Link to Cinnamon Bun's Chart

The Facts:

Hints and claims:

ACTUAL CURRENT RELATIONSHIPS:

Relationship Timeline:

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

26Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:11 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Dang, was this guy for real? If T3tsuya had a yen for every word he uttered...

[@nautilus It began night 1, if I'm not mistaken.]

27Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:13 pm

chinomi

chinomi

t3t is like a masochist's dream come true..................

28Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:15 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

[how do you know a word like that, kaminomi-san]

29Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:16 pm

chinomi

chinomi

[IVE BEEN AROUND FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS I KNOW WHAT A MASOCHIST IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

30Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:16 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

[MASOCHIST]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum