Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 35 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 63]

106Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:17 am

eleni

eleni

....hmm. i wasn't sideeyeing Alice too much even though i thought ezreal raised some good points, but that vote on Tiki at the end of her post is really weird to me because it just seems... forced??

+1 to Tiki speaking up. his posts before about not revealing his partner before they confirmed and now being quiet about the relationship even though Jaiser has been revealed to be maf is giving me scummy vibes.

also i'm not really sure about Kotakia vouching for Tet/Cure because i'm ??? on her alignment.

and i know people are busy but i'd really like to hear more spec from players who have been quiet when they have the time! ; w; specifically Rodea, i guess. i feel like they've both been posting relatively often but haven't contributed any spec?

anyhow, my list of people i wouldn't mind voting on today, in no particular order:
- Luxaria
- Rodea
- Tiki
- Sammie (also for some reason i wasn't on her list of people she wouldn't vote for? i'll assume she just overlooked it though)
- Alice
- chinomi
- kiku
- Aistaraina
- plot, Kotakia, Cure, Tet, Rasei?? maybe idk if something comes up

also: n★util★s

LOL at that second star.

edit ahhh kind of... ninja'd by 3 people, reading

107Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:23 am

alcasync

alcasync

票数 Vote Tally

Tiki The Troll III
AliceofOz III
Sammiya II
Mr. Alice I

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 XHMJc5Q ezreal vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 XHMJc5Q Luxaria vs Sammiya
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 XHMJc5Q high seraph vs Mr. Alice
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 XHMJc5Q AliceofOz vs Tiki The Troll
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 XHMJc5Q Ninfia vs Sammiya
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs Tiki The Troll
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 XHMJc5Q Aistaraina vs Tiki The Troll
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 XHMJc5Q eleni vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 XHMJc5Q nautilus vs AliceofOz

Last edited by alcasync on Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:56 am; edited 4 times in total

108Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:24 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Alca sensei! you forgot my vote ;w;

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

109Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:24 am

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Hang on, I have a massive post coming but just wanted to confirm -- what happened to all the votes for Tiki or am I missing something?

110Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:25 am

alcasync

alcasync

Sorry, I was still updating! I just wanted to get the post in near the top of the page. ;v;

111Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:27 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

ahhh geez I'm sorry for jumping on you! I guess I just got a little... spooked... : D

but no seriously, I should have waited before jumping on you sensei, apologies.

112Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:28 am

alcasync

alcasync

No worries! Next time I'll just put "placeholder" or something so that nobody gets confused!

113Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:29 am

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Raina stared at the series of numbers and letters posted on the bulletin board and frowned, a little 'v' of concentration appearing between her brows.  What kind of school had she gotten herself involved in?  She knew she should've been suspicious of how great the music program sounded.  What school values music and art nowadays anyway?  She shifted the textbooks in her arms and the corner of a piece of stationary popped out from between the pages of her math book.  Seeing it, her face turned crimson as she tried to surreptitiously stuff it back into the book.

However, Raina's eyes narrowed and her blush began to fade as she noticed adawg in detention.
 "If we don't figure out what's going on soon, guys, we're all going to wind up in detention for doing nothing more than trying to stand up for our various clubs!"

(Included only because I feel like I've been neglecting the RP side of the game!!)  Anyway, onto the spec part of the post~

ezreal wrote:@Aistaraina
You seem to have made the assumption that Lux is town and her stunner is maf. Am I misunderstanding, or is there a reason why you might think that?

I am at work and my eyelids feel like sandpaper.  It's going to be a 3-cups-of-coffee kind of day. =_=

As far as explaining myself goes, I'm making the assumption that both the person who sent in the NK on N0 on Kiyoko and Lux's stunner are mafia.  It makes sense to me because, to me, they're both high priority veterans.  If they're both town, it would make sense for mafia to take them out ASAP in order to weaken town.  That would be my rationale anyway xD

It just seemed odd to me that there would be a N0 NK attempt but not one for N1 -- unless it was blocked, but I would think that it would still show up in the rollover text, wouldn't it?  With the ratios as they are, even with the recruiter in play, it would make sense for mafia to bring down the town numbers fast in order to win the game -- so wouldn't they want to try another NK on N1?

ezreal wrote:FTR I feel really bad voting for newbies and I don't want to scare you or anything sobs-- but JSYK I do think that jumping to premature conclusions about someone's alignment is very mafia-telling, because only mafia know for sure who's town or scum.

Hope you can get some rest soon! \o/

^ Don't feel bad!!  You're helping me figure out the game and be better about explaining myself.  Let me know if I still sound scummy, because I don't want to come off as scummy T___T  I don't feel like my assumption is too premature, especially since it's not necessarily directed at a particular person, just a particular role.  For all I know, it might be a redirected stun, at which point my speculation is kind of moot.

Kotakia wrote:My reason is lbr just trust me about Cure and T3T rn.

What does "lbr" mean? T___T "Let's be real"?

Aistaraina wrote:In terms of suspicion, I'm not getting too scary of a vibe off the couples (Kiyo/Lucas, the waifus, Kotakia/T3t, Blaire/eleni and the others I can't remember right now as can't be damned to track down via mobile right now), but I would think it's reasonable to believe there's a least one mafia pairing in there. Also still not sure what to think about the sister-ship, but I'm sure I'll develop more thoughts when I'm more coherent.

To elaborate a little further on my own point, now that I've got some caffeine in me and can be a bit more coherent -- I am definitely suspicious of the Tiki/Jaiser potential pairing that neither of them ever confirmed.  Since Jaiser flipped mafia, Tiki's going to have to say something in order to take the heat off.

Ninfia wrote:Plus I think the point that we'd also be testing Rasei through what we learn about Sammiya is brilliant.

So, I guess in summary, I think Ez's reasoning is interesting, and the post that AliceofOz made addressing it didn't really convince me otherwise, but I think in terms of economical lynches, Sammiya will provide us with more information about the people involved with her.

Based off of the benign nature of the fanfic so far, and the fact that it involves NPCs that haven't really done anything to affect the game itself, I'm also inclined to believe that Rasei is one of our neutrals.  I agree that lynching Sammiya might reveal more about the people connected with her (specifically Rasei and Cure), but I would think that you would want to go for the more scummy-seeming guarantee of Tiki -- especially since Rasei and Cure are suspected to be neutral and town.

(No offense meant, Tiki-san, but your lack of response really is concerning.)

For those reasons (and I can always try to explain myself further if anyone wants me to), I'm going to go with vote Tiki the Troll.

alcasync wrote:Sorry, I was still updating! I just wanted to get the post in near the top of the page. ;v;

Sorry sensei, please don't be mad T___T  I just wanted to be sure that my sleep-deprived mind was reading everything correctly.

114Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:34 am

eleni

eleni

hmm these Tiki votes... ugh i'd really like for him to post before it starts into a bandwagon since Alice also voted for him, who i'm suspicious of.

so in the interest of making today's lynch a little more interesting, i'm going to drop a vote: AliceofOz

also !!! i'm sorry i stole your pagetop alca-sensei ;__;

115Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:36 am

nautilus

nautilus

((squints....

idk I just find it weird that a handful of players are saying Cure's innocent bc of gut feelings, but maybe that's just me not reading these gut feelings properly? Hmmm.

I'm also slightly wary because Tiki has a habit of self-incriminating himself at all times and being extremely dodgy, and I'm kind of worried that mafia may take advantage of it for an easy lynch, especially if he doesn't say anything otherwise.

Tiki:
Please be absolutely, 100% straight when answering drandahl's questions, because you've been heavily associated with a mafia member. Please don't fall immediately back on comments about your play, because I know that you try really hard, and I want to see you try.

@Sammiya - To clarify: do you not have a relationship ability of your own?

hmmm still thinking about AliceofOz

It just seemed odd to me that there would be a N0 NK attempt but not one for N1

Erm, adawg was likely the NK (unless vig shenanigans are afoot), unless you're referring to something else? ))

Last edited by n★util★s on Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total

116Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:36 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Aistaraina wrote:

Ninfia wrote:Plus I think the point that we'd also be testing Rasei through what we learn about Sammiya is brilliant.

So, I guess in summary, I think Ez's reasoning is interesting, and the post that AliceofOz made addressing it didn't really convince me otherwise, but I think in terms of economical lynches, Sammiya will provide us with more information about the people involved with her.

Based off of the benign nature of the fanfic so far, and the fact that it involves NPCs that haven't really done anything to affect the game itself, I'm also inclined to believe that Rasei is one of our neutrals.  I agree that lynching Sammiya might reveal more about the people connected with her (specifically Rasei and Cure), but I would think that you would want to go for the more scummy-seeming guarantee of Tiki -- especially since Rasei and Cure are suspected to be neutral and town.

(No offense meant, Tiki-san, but your lack of response really is concerning.)

For those reasons (and I can always try to explain myself further if anyone wants me to), I'm going to go with vote Tiki the Troll.

Well, the thing that I think was the most economical about Sammiya is the fact that if she flips maf, Rasei is more or less cleared of any kind of suspicion in my eyes and Cure is in a better position too because she can't confess. Essentially, in my eyes if Sammiya flips maf we've cleared two people and can move on to more pressing targets.

Tiki defs needs to be figured out but to me it doesn't seem as pressing. that's my take anyway! your reasoning is solid too tbh, but I agree with Eleni that I'd like to see him post before a bandwagon happens.

Last edited by Ninfia on Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

117Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:40 am

drandahl

drandahl

((Hopping on for a quick comment:

If I operate under the assumption that Tet isn't neutral, I wonder if the two alleged sisters might be the 2N.))

((@Tiki, still would like a response, when you're available))

((Also, I won't be posting anything long tonight. Helping real-life girlfriend move today.))

118Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:49 am

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei blushed then rise her hand. When people looked at her, she whispered softly,
"I know for a fact that... Um, Tiki nor my sister sent in the detention slip."

She looks back down at her notebook, and started writing more detective Conan fan fiction.

119Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:51 am

nautilus

nautilus

((Okay, um, I'm going to toss this vote in. I don't care if it causes MY WORST ENEMY, THE DREADED TIE:

vote: AliceofOz

I'm mostly doing this for a couple reasons:

I ... found her response to ezreal kind of interesting? I guess I understand frustration because she clarified several of her points to me when I pressed her about them, but...

I looked up her original posts though and I hecked up because I misread one one her answers to me as "mafia were likely to target randomly" vs "less likely to target randomly", but...

Her comments about the stuns still come off to me as really strange because ... even though she has been saying she didn't really mean to imply it she still assigned somewhat of an alignment towards the three stuns by saying they "seemed town"; we're all assuming the alignments of the stunners here, so seeming town is kind of analogous to "they appear to be town to me"; if she just wanted to say the targets were interesting she probably could've left it at that? I think what makes me a little ?? is her comment here:

The targets stunned were quite random I'll say. Looking at the rollover right now it almost seems as if all three stuns were town. This would be very unbalanced, but hmm. If the baddies had a stun to use, why would they stun these people in particular unless it was to frame? Or to clear one of their own?

She suggests here that the outcome of one of the stuns could be malicious (edit: i mean for a malicious and manipulative end, like clearing a mafbro or framing someone), which is... a really strange assumption to make D1, I'm not going to lie?

And um aren't mafia less likely to pick random targets to stun? That's what I was thinking anyway... Mafia would have no clue who has what kind of role too so they couldn't target strategically N0?

Like... She suggests here that the mafia would be less likely to pick random targets to stun but then later says that the mafia wouldn't be able to target strategically N0. These comments strike me as a little contradictory, because her first line seems to suggest that mafia would probably target strategically (i.e. not randomly) but then she suggests they wouldn't target strategically N0... tied into the original comment with the framing this reads as really strange speculation @__@ I can't really place why it feels off to me, but it does.

I do see the merit of Sammiya being an economical lynch because she's tied to several players in this game, but I feel a bit stronger about Alice atm.

also what rasei

um can you explain further, or. are you aware of what your sis does? how do you know what tiki does?

120Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:55 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

THIS IS PROBABLY INACCURATE I MAY HAVE MISSED STUFF I read all the posts but kind of skimmed them when going through the second time to update infopost. Hit me up if there's any info not on here that should be.

Rasei wrote:"I know for a fact that... Um, Tiki nor my sister sent in the detention slip."

Rasei, please elaborate.

On the subject of Cure/Sammiya being a maf-maf pair
Cure claimed inability to confess. Unless this is some really weird ruse, it doesn't make sense for her to say this in thread if she and Sammiya were both maf and going to pair anyway. I can see m!Cure/t!Sammiya, t!Cure/m!Sammiya or t!Cure/t!Sammiya (or neutrals I guess) but I don't see maf-maf as a possibility here.

Okay forget it I keep getting ninja'd I'm going to post this now and then write more in another post.

The Facts:

Hints and claims:

ACTUAL CURRENT RELATIONSHIPS:

Relationship Timeline:

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 35 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum