Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 57]

151Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:27 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Sorry for double post but this is my last one before going to bed. So I'm a user experience designer, and part of my job is to predict what people need before they even ask for it. With that in mind.

Hi Tet.

Spoiler:

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

152Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:30 am

chinomi

chinomi

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Rsz_ma10

153Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:41 am

drandahl

drandahl

This is going to be fun. Might as well start rp-ing right now... some nice art btw, everyone.
Kiyoko wrote:Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 YsfOOmV
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Kiyoko10...And that's a GENERAL STATEMENT. It's not like I wanted to compliment YOU on your artwork particularly or anything, BAKA!

154Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:02 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

[Wishes he weren't at work with his crappy signal so he could add to the RP.]

But yeah, I'm game with RPing in the pregame (which, in true Tiki fashion, I'll take all the credit for starting), then a night "kill" on N0. Still a bummer those who get detection can't talk anymore, but for the sanctity of the game, for the best.

...Though that has me wanting to make a "detention" thread (and maybe an "after school") in the RP forum...
Sorry. XD But as you might have been able to tell from the interest query in the RP forum, my Amumu in the RP game, and my tendency to play a character in games where that's not even called for in the least, I LOVE this sort of thing. And with the excitement surrounding this thread from almost all the members, the concept, the idea it's being made into a story, the avatars and fan art, and also all my time recently helping folks prepare for the World of Darkness RPG, I'm in excitement overload. XD

155Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:20 am

high seraph

high seraph

I'm loving all of this fan art going around ; WWW;

Btw I don't personally care whether or not there is a nk on n0, but I agree w Ninfia that this game might turn out to be pretty long!!! So yeah

156Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:54 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

By the way, read all the li'l RP bits everyone has written. I love them all. : D

As far as can art goes, I love all of that, too (so much love in this thread)! When it comes to concerns over accuracy of facial features, Ninfia, I've enjoyed the couple of Tiki sketches. : D Though I do wish there were more nose options in the avatar builder (need it longer!) and while the slick-back hair works, couldn't find anything that properly matched the scruffy, short hair on the top of his head, heh. Always torn on him having a big, thick braid, or a regular ponytail on the back of his head too...meh, probably the braid, but ponytail when he's feeling lazy. I tried to represent how the tips of his hair transition from purple to a bright pink, too (based off the hair of the original Tiki in World of Warcraft), but could only do so much in the avatar builder, and HOLY CRAP, I'M SORRY, I CAN GO ON ABOUT CHARACTER STUFF FOREVER (just ask the folks I've been helping build characters for in the World of Darkness game)!!! T_T

Edit: Oh yeah, and wanted to mention, while I may not be an artist in the same vein as many of you, and while I'd have to do it in English...anyone interested in seeing me try to write song lyrics for our li'l game/story? XD

157Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:21 am

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

I'm not an artist either, Tiki, but I've loved seeing all the art and RP! If you want to write a song, I say go for it!

158Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:32 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

hah yea no blue unless Kotakia comes to play, then y'all know stuff is going down. This is going to be so much fun but there are so many of us!!! I just pray I'm not the N0 kill orz

ALSO ALL THE ART IS SO BEAUTIFUL EVERYONE IS SO TALENTED!

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

159Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:24 am

eleni

eleni

Mr. Alice wrote:@eleni: -double pistols & a wink- ;DDD
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 54146b03189bb29cc5498187af82e23d
aaa that is too cute <3 I WILL TREASURE THIS

omg nautilus.............. your profile pic is so adorable

also i swear to god is everyone an artist in this thread. you guys are A+

and u-um i'd prefer if we started the game normally without an extra phase, just because i'm excited for the game to begin ; w;

160Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:36 am

alcasync

alcasync

Remember that signups close today at 4pm PST! I'm waiting on role information from Cure and adawg.

Also, I think the consensus is maybe rp during game setup and then start the game normally with a N0 kill? So I'm going to do that. ;v;

161Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:21 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kiyoko wrote:Sorry for double post but this is my last one before going to bed. So I'm a user experience designer, and part of my job is to predict what people need before they even ask for it. With that in mind.

Hi Tet.

Spoiler:

This is why you are the best at what you do.

This is why I can play these characters.

162Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:28 am

nautilus

nautilus

I love how eleni and plot are some of the only characters to be wearing something vaguely resembling an anime school uniform.

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 YsfOOmV

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 BIHkM4g

eleni wrote:omg nautilus.............. your profile pic is so adorable

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 C21D6hQ

Speaking of which, I'd be willing to do quick icon drawings of people's avatars, but be warned that I am really slow at art. Are we still talking about VOCALOID theme songs? Because mine is really obvious.

163Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:31 am

Cure

Cure

hi

S-stop staring!!:

Eh? Who do you think you are trying to talk to me? Don't you know who I am? What??! Well, if you must know, my name is Cure and I'm-- All tsun and no dere. W-what are you doing?! You were trying to look at my chest, weren't you? Are you making fun of me? Never speak to me again!! H-hey, what--where do you think you're going??? Don't think you can just walk away like that, I wasn't finished talking!**

What do you mean that can't be my archetype, are you trying to pick a fight?

**:

Last edited by Cure on Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

164Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:38 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

casually yells endlessly at Kiyo's art. the me! the naut! the t3t! I actually laughed sO loud at that.

I will probs do some coloured stuff soon so keep an eye out for that. my strength as an artist is really in sketching and/or writing tho. it's a hard life.

also! @Tiki, I was going mostly off the avatar generated for the game rather than your avatar avatar, because i figured consistency? I'm happy to give you a more dramatic nose in the future though. I agree with your frustrations in the limitations of the rinmaru game tho. I want any face shape choice! I want more noses! *slams fists on table* also I know literally nothing about the character or game your thing is from so.

@cure: oooh your character is cute! I will draw a headshot when I get home from work ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

@Naut °˖✧⁽⁽◝(⁰▿⁰)◜◝(⁰▿⁰)◟₎₎✧˖° if u.... wanted to draw one for me I would..... be very happy

edit: also! I've been keeping a masterlist of fanart on the front page so if I miss anyone's art let me know!!!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

165Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:39 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

T3tsuya wrote:This is why you are the best at what you do.

This is why I can play these characters.

と、当然だろう!感謝しなさいよ。

って、って言うか。

別にあんたの為じゃなくてさ。

何しろ、みんなにありがとう…とか。もっと描くつもり…かも…たぶん。

Raie's got the English tsun covered so I'm switching to the tsun that nobody else in thread can understand. Apparently google translate can't handle Japanese slang. It wants me to draw ducks. W-well, I mean, I'll draw ducks, maybe. But not for google's sake!

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum