Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 45 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 57]

496Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:15 pm

Jaiser

Jaiser

"Oh, buck aff, moggie."

http://jack-kaiser.deviantart.com/

497Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:15 pm

Cure

Cure

n★utilus wrote:

There's only two characters in this game with black hair and glasses (deo and Kiyoko), so. Huh.

high seraph also has black hair and glasses

498Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:16 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Fight, fight, fight.

/chants lazily

/goes back to trying to sweet talk some snacks out of eleni

499Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:17 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei stops a second then thinks. When that alpaca made the votes first, she chose someone that isn't talking... Really Rasei needs to think more clearly...

"I change my vote:T3TSUYA. Where were you last night? Also has anyone seen Lucas?"

[Check my voting history to see this is my style. Also doesn't Lucas have black hair. Wait I need to start my notes for this game!]

500Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:17 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Sensei:

In this hypothetical school, are there background NPC students other than the main cast (read: us players)?

@ Sensei:

Also, can you confirm I was the first to send in my confession to a certain special someone? I just want it to be known to all that my love is pure and resolute.

501Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:18 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

"F-for a rough translation of what Jaiser-kun's been saying... 'Back at you. Oh, I think I can do worse than need some phone numbers.' Not sure on that next sentence.... But the next thing he said is: 'Then again if the school is this poor, how... um.... something can your phones be.' And then 'What's to understand? I'm speaking plain and simple sassenach.' I think. And most recently 'DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH?'." Sammiy offered a bit timidly, understanding most of what Jaiser was saying but not quite understanding it all.

But holy cow that's a ton of stuns, and a jail.

But so none of them could have targeted Kiyoko since it wouldn't have shown up, so that means that the doctor had good aim, yatta~

I think it's a random vote, Cute. Rasei tends to do those.

But better not to vote for any of the stunned or jailed.

I am wondering at the murder mystery roll-over... It's quite puzzling.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

502Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:20 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Tiki walked back into the classroom, apparently having not slept well. "If whoever was screaming last night isn't dead, I will gladly change that. Need...sleep..." Seeing the dispute over Jai's speech he scratched his head I confusion. "What, you guys can't understand her? It's all the "scent pie" crap you guys talk that confuses the hell outta me."

503Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:20 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Luxaria wrote:@ Sensei:

In this hypothetical school, are there background NPC students other than the main cast (read: us players)?

@ Sensei:

Also, can you confirm I was the first to send in my confession to a certain special someone? I just want it to be known to all that my love is pure and resolute.

The first one is up to everyone's interpretation, the latter I can't confirm since it relates to out-of-thread activities. uvu

504Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:21 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Cure wrote:
n★utilus wrote:

There's only two characters in this game with black hair and glasses (deo and Kiyoko), so. Huh.

high seraph also has black hair and glasses

((... True.

... Huh. deo, high seraph, and Kiyoko could fit the murder victim's description. Actually no, probably not Kiyoko - the flavour suggests short black hair and Kiyoko has some flowing locks there (I don't actually know the gender for most of these characters, so I'm solely going off appearance).

So... huh. deo and high seraph were targeted in weird flavour.

But the weird thing is that no one actually died, while the flavour is really explicit that someone bit the dust hard.

What is this mystery.

I... don't really know what to think of Rasei's vote because it's the same sort of reasoning she's used in previous games (such as the dice, etc.,). From a completely neutral standpoint her reasoning for the vote is really flimsy (because anyone could've posted first), but I'm not sure how to tease it apart from her actual playstyle.))

Last edited by n★utilus on Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

505Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:21 pm

Cure

Cure

Sammiya wrote:

I think it's a random vote, Cute. Rasei tends to do those.

<33

Okay, good to know. I haven't played with her before.

edit: flavor text also specifically stated a boy and kiyo is a cat.

506Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:22 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Actually screw it. Thread moves too fast. I'm going to eat and I'll do a giant wall of text post once things die down a bit.

I mean.

I'm only participating because um...

I mean I just like writing long posts. It won't be for your guys's sake or anything.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

507Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:25 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Wow nautilus that art I just have to praise you before going to bed. owo (imusttryharder)

Hmmm....I'm having a hard time believing that mafia would target Kiyo. At this point she is way too obvious of a target and someone is BOUND to cast protection on her. (which happened ahem) But apparently that's what happened?

Also when I read that flavour I immediately thought of seraph.

Roleplaying style is gone I guess. Mostly.

508Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:27 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

alcasync wrote:the latter I can't confirm since it relates to out-of-thread activities. uvu

H-hmpf! Whatever! Everyone, just know that my love is better than yours in all ways.

Anyway, first thing's first.

@ Kiyoko:

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 U7GZJEn

@ Kiyoko, deo, high seraph, T3tsuya:

During this phase, can all of you reply with the following...

Pon pon way way way Pon Pon way Pon way Pon Pon

I'd appreciate it.

509Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:28 pm

Cure

Cure

WHY DO ALL THE BLACK-HAIRED STUDENTS NEED TO RAISE THEIR PON PONS?

510Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 34 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:29 pm

chinomi

chinomi

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your pon pons ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 45 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum