Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!]

+7
Pan
nautilus
Rasei
Kiyoko
alcasync
Luxaria
Kotakia
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 15]

166TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 12 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:16 pm

Rasei

Rasei

VOTE: Nautilus

167TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 12 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:47 pm

nautilus

nautilus

vote: Rasei

The ratio in rollover has to be accurate bar something extremely unexpected, because if everyone lynched so far has been town and Pan was town, the game would be over at this point.

So either Pan was actually mafia, holy was mafia posing as town, someone else in this game is a miller, or there were shenanigans in play.

ANYWAYS I don't really have much of a defence at this point that hasn't already been said by me (I haven't acted the entire game, my trope has never shown up in any informative roles because I have a passive ability, I hammered Luxaria, if high seraph is mafia with me as Kiyoko suggested based off our voting history, I posted an incriminating piece of evidence by laying out high seraph's actions and pointing out their unknown nature among alcasync's evidence that led to high seraph's lynch on a day where if Pan was town and high seraph was mafia and I was mafia it literally would have been me shooting the 3:2 win in my foot) because I sure as heck haven't acted this entire game and when I get lynched my trope will say as much.

If Kiyoko managed to investigate me she can clear my trope's name and prove that I didn't show up in alcasync's report on N1/N0.

Nice job, mafia, on not sending in the kill/targeting me to incriminate me.

168TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 12 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:09 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

My investigation, unfortunately, is passive. Not that I would trust my own results at this point anyway.

vote: nautilus

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

169TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 12 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:13 pm

nautilus

nautilus

:(

I guess that there isn't anything I can do to save myself at this point, since it seems like a lynch on me is a done deal no matter what I say. I can definitely say though that my trope, Faustian Rebellion, never did anything on N1/N0, and I never showed up on alcasync's report.

My role is completely and utterly passive and I can't do anything with it at all. It only activates when something happens to me, but I'll leave the rest of you to think about what it might be.

170TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 12 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:17 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I don't see how you being passive proves your innocence, really. Mafia can have passive abilities, too. The fact that you're not being forthcoming about your ability, even as you're on the chopping block, raises a few flags for me. ;v;

vote: nautilus

171TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 12 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:51 pm

nautilus

nautilus

None of you are going to unvote me no matter what I say, so why bother? I threw down the hammer on Luxaria earlier in the game instead of strategically not voting/voting anyone else or no lynching, which means that I basically led my mafia partner down into the lynch on D1, kicking any potential lead the mafia may have had into the dirt. But I guess since this is the end...

I'm a bomb with a 50% of dragging down a player randomly on my lynch or my attacker when I'm killed, but it seems fairly obvious that the mafia is just going to bandwagon on me today and then submit the kill tonight. Even if I claim my role, that just places blame on me further because bomb and bulletproof are what mafia roles claim when they're on the chopping block, and there doesn't seem to be any role detectives who can corroborate my claim. So I'm basically backed into a wall right now.

That being said, I have a question on all of you who are voting me right now:

Presuming Pan was truly mafia and high seraph was truly town, who sent in the night kill on N1?

172TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 12 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:30 pm

alcasync

alcasync

nautilus wrote:Presuming Pan was truly mafia and high seraph was truly town, who sent in the night kill on N1?

Pan.

173TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 12 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:31 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

lmk if you guys want me to end phase early or not

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

174TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 12 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:34 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I would be fine with an early phase end!

175TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 12 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:36 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I would be fine with an early phase end.

Pan.

But did Pan's trope ("The Nicknamer") ever appear in your list of tropes for that night? Then why the discrepancy?

Could it also be that high seraph (as a reverse miller) or Rasei have sent it?

176TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 12 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:47 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Please don't end it. VOTECHANGE: Alcasync I will explain in a moment

177TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 12 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:05 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Series of Events:

N0:
Rasei jailed Alcasync.
Alcasync killed herself with her ability.
Sammiya was night kill. (If we believe Alcasync, then Sammiya acted)
Kiyoko used her ability to find out Mr. Alice's role.
AliceofOz used her ability.

D1:
Kiyoko votes Luxaria
Mr. Alice votes AliceofOz
Nautilus votes Luxaria
Luxaria votes No Lynch
Luxaria was Lynched

N1:
Kiyoko claims not to be investigative.
Alcasync revived.
AliceofOz was Jailed.
Mr. Alice was killed.
Kiyoko used her ability
High Seraph used her ability on AliceofOz.

D2:
Rasei voted High Seraph.
Rasei claims that Panpan could be SSD-senpai, because of her second favorite trope Suspiciously Specific Denial.
Kiyoko voted High Seraph.
Alcasync voted AliceofOz.
Nautilus voted AliceofOz.
Kiyoko unvoted.
AliceofOz was Lynch.

N2:
Alcasync asked me to target Kiyoko, which I did. She tried to make it, if I didn't protected Kiyoko then I was mafia.
High Seraph thought that the it was Panpan, and I were mafia. She was correct on Panpan and was wrong about me.  
Kiyoko annoced that SSD-senpai is Sunny Sunflower Disposition.
Kiyoko was jailed.
Panpan was killed by High Seraph.

D3:
Alcasync votes High Seraph
Rasei votes High Seraph
High Seraph votes Kiyoko and claims to be a vigilante.
Kiyoko votes High Seraph.
Nautilius votes High Seraph.
High Seraph was Lynch.

N3:
Nautilus was jailed.

D4:

Rasei votes Nautilus, because of no night kill.
Nautilus votes Rasei.
Kiyoko votes Nautilus.
Alcasync votes Nautilus.
Rasei changes vote to Alcasync

Mr. Alice - Dark Reprise
AliceofOz - Yandere
High Seraph = I just Want to be Normal

Mafia:
Luxaria - Pull the Thread
Panpan - The Nicknamer

People still alive:
Rasei - Jerk with a Heart of Gold
Nautilus - Faustian Rebellion
Alcasync - Unwanted Revival
Kiyoko - ?

Panpan was away from the thread.  Nautilus voted against Luxaria, when she could have easily voted against AliceofOz or No Lynch. Same for Kiyoko. Alcasync was dead. And I was stuffing my face at WhataBurger, and lost track of time.

What what does Pull the Thread mean?

Could it mess up Kiyoko's action? Is that why SSD-senpai never showed up? Could Luxaria change the name of someone's role, or did Panpan's ability mess with it. Could it be the miller ability, and they changed Alcasync's aliment?

A Random Queston: Nautilus, If Alcasync hadn't voted to lynch AliceofOz, who would you have voted for on Day 1?

A Random Question for Alcasync: Why didn't you believe that High Seraph was a vigilante?
The last few days I been acting like how Alcasync has been suggesting but it felt a bit weird. I might be wrong, but... I have a feeling that I'm being lead on, and I don't like being lead on. Also if you look at the list, Alcasync lead our last to Lynchs by voting first.

Early on, I felt that there was no way that Nautilus could be mafia, because of her posts. As I reread the thread, I got the same feeling.

Last edited by Rasei on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

178TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 12 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:10 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

vote tally

alcasync - I
nautilus - III
rasei - I

kiyoko vs nautilus
rasei vs nautilus alcasync
alcasync vs nautilus
nautilus vs Rasei

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

179TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 12 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:47 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm sorry, I am 100% convinced that alca is town. I know Rasei is now locked into alca and I imagine nautilus is going to switch to alca too to save herself, but the only alignment I'm sure of is alca's, for multiple reasons, including reasons related to my own role and information gathered from my role. So I'm going to lock in, too.

I was unsure between nautilus and Rasei, but I feel like if Rasei was mafia, she'd just let the nautilus lynch go through. So I'm comfortable with this vote.

unvote, vote: nautilus

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

180TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 12 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:58 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I go away from this thread for an hour or so and then all of this happens.

Rasei: To answer your question - I probably would've voted high seraph, given that they were the only other player currently up for lynch and that action would've solved the SSD controversy going on that day.

Now: I have a question for youuuu:

You seem very convinced that high seraph was a vigilante, but as far as I'd know nothing in thread has surfaced outside of high seraph's lynch rollover text claiming he was town that has definitely proven that high seraph was a vigilante outside of his own claims, and it's clear given the SSD thing that something has to be up in this game with investigation, rollovers, and what not. So, to counter your question to alcasync: why do you believe high seraph was a vigilante?

Finally: ... Why did you unvote me I don't really understand. Are you afraid of me blowing up on you? You seemed so certain in your vote, but then you immediately backed off and voted alca, who is probably the most town person in this entire town, having died, risen again, and also shown to be investigative. Doesn't that kind of power strike you as overpowered on the mafia side?

I'm... predisposed to saving myself because a mislynch on me has the chance of taking out a town member and therefore rendering the game Super GG (1:1), but I also have strong reservations that Rasei is mafia so uh I guess I'll see what happens when alcasync replies.

EDIT: Kotakia, if everyone locks their votes, will there be an early phase end? Given that if everyone locks their votes there... isn't... any way to change the tally, would ending the phase early be reasonable? Even if someone convinces someone to take a vote off of them it's not like it can happen bc everyone's locked in, so...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum