Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vampires win! COTN

+7
high seraph
Sammiya
drandahl
Rasei
Luxaria
nautilus
Kiyoko
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 15]

196Vampires win! COTN - Page 14 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:27 pm

Rasei

Rasei

You know what, Nautilus hasn't spoken today, so I'm going to unvote until she can make an argument.

197Vampires win! COTN - Page 14 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:37 pm

high seraph

high seraph

I'm going to a party in an hour or so, and I wont be able to check the thread again before rollover.

I think the only thing that differentiates Rasei from nautilus RN is activity. We can't know for certain if Kotakia's lynch was a product of vampire lord's influence or RNG, and that bit of info could really come in handy right now. I guess the obvious explanation would go as such: If the lord was online and influenced the lynch, they're more likely to be nautilus. If not, Rasei is the lord. It isn't perfect logic though: Both nautilus and Rasei could have been MIA at the time. On the other hand, vampires have remained consistently active throughout the entire game, which makes me lean more towards nautilus than Rasei.

Those are just some thoughts, really. I'm pretty comfortable with my nautilus vote tbh, but I'm really worried abt mislynching ; v;

Ummmm Rasei posted while I wrote. I'm not sure if waiting for nautilus to respond would be really productive right now......

198Vampires win! COTN - Page 14 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:36 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Well, with Sammiya as mayor, we're still okay as long as Rasei doesn't vote for anybody else. Unless mafia votes for Sammiya and then switches my vote to Sammiya, and then it would be a tie.

In any case, do not vote for anyone other than nautilus or No Vote unless we can be sure that all of town will be online to change their votes if we decide on a new target. Which, apparently, won't happen because high seraph will be gone until past rollover. ;v;

199Vampires win! COTN - Page 14 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:27 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Vampires win! COTN - Page 14 Fire_community

Uh.

At this point it's way too late for me to defend myself because presuming that Sammiya is the mayor (probably correct because no one has counterclaimed), I'm basically owned because high seraph isn't around to shift their vote off me past rollover and I've made a lot of mistakes in my posts from not paying attention lmao

That being said, if you were to ask me who the final mafia was... that'd be an interesting question. I kind of think that the final mafia member must be inactive, because drandahl's posts and eventual tunnel seem very frantic and misconstrued, as if he didn't have the benefit of an additional mafia member to go along with him for the lynch. I originally would have said that I believe that the second mafia member is part of drandahl's "lightly suspicious" group, but that's basically everyone but myself and alcasync. I feel like it's to the benefit that the mafia separate themselves, and I don't think that they'd aggressively buddy each other. With that, I'd think that either Rasei or high seraph is the second mafia player, because Sammiya has an uncontested claim as the mayor and alcasync has an uncontested claim as the werewolf.

I feel like Rasei is the more suspicious of the two simply because she voted no lynch over no vote that day (which was the eventual plan drandahl supported), and I don't think drandahl would aggressively attack his opposing mafia partner as hard as he did on high seraph, but my intuition has always been kind of bad and this is no different.

I think mafia has this won because of the sheer inactivity of most of the town and I doubt I can turn this around by the end of the phase, but this was a really fun game, and I'm glad I got to play it, Cthuluhoop. Your games are great.

200Vampires win! COTN - Page 14 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:45 pm

Rasei

Rasei

But that was I usually do, now that I understand that No vote doesn't mean No Lynch here, like where I use to play. I am town through.

I'm still hanging between you and High Seraph on which of you are the vampire, but you really seem town this time... through last time I thought you felt town.

I... I really want to vote:High Seraph now. :(

And Sammy is off eating dinner with the family so she might not make it back from rollover.

201Vampires win! COTN - Page 14 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:50 pm

alcasync

alcasync

If we split the votes, town loses by default.

202Vampires win! COTN - Page 14 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:02 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I know... I know... I'm just hoping that town is doing the right choice...

203Vampires win! COTN - Page 14 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:05 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Rasei, could you please put your vote back on nautilus? ;v; If nautilus is mafia she can still force a tie by voting Sammiya to negate Sammiya's extra vote.

204Vampires win! COTN - Page 14 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:00 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

A mistake? .

nautilus~ II

nautilus~ Did not vote.

alcasync~ nautilus high seraph Rasei

Rasei~ nautilus

Sammiya~ nautilus

high seraph~ nautilus

As their numbers dwindled the residents of Otranto became more and more desperate. Most of them pointed fingers at each-other and they didn't really have any leads on who the monsters were.

Rather than just settle down to die they still chose a victim. Nautilus was chosen and the stake was driven straight into their chest. When their corpse didn't burst into flame, the villagers were silent with regret and fear.  

nautilus was staked. They were a villager. They were human.

The ratio is now 2:1:1.

Night 4 starts. There is no full moon (80% chance).

This phase will end early if the vampire lord sends in a kill on a human.

205Vampires win! COTN - Page 14 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:20 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

high seraph was killed. They were a villager. They were human.

The ratio is 1:1:1.

Game Over. Vampires win!

alcasync was the werewolf.

Rasei was the vampire lord.

Sammiya was the mayor.

Luxaria squatted alcasync while they were in the game.

AliceofOz investigated Kiyoko night 0, drandahl night 1, and would have investigated nautilus night 2.

206Vampires win! COTN - Page 14 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:28 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Congrats, mafia!

Cthulumints, once you have achievements finalized, either PM me or post 'em here. If you're not sure what achievements count since you had a bit of a unique setup, we can discuss over PM.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

207Vampires win! COTN - Page 14 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:29 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I feel like Rasei is the more suspicious of the two simply because she voted no lynch over no vote that day (which was the eventual plan drandahl supported), and I don't think drandahl would aggressively attack his opposing mafia partner as hard as he did on high seraph, but my intuition has always been kind of bad and this is no different.

Oh gosh. I was actually convinced not enough players were around to throw the lynch off of me, and kind of resigned myself to dying but damn I should've fought harder on this point because I found the no lynch vs no vote discrepancy kind of weird.

Ah, well; it's ironic that the one day I actually have time to sit down and play is the day I get lynched, haha. Congratulations, mafia!

208Vampires win! COTN - Page 14 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:33 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Vampires win! COTN - Page 14 1XH41gQ

209Vampires win! COTN - Page 14 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:04 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS

Earned by Cthuluhoop
Vampires win! COTN - Page 14 6ti5wfO Balancing Act
As a host, run a game that concludes in either a Pyrrhic Victory or You Missed One.

Earned by Rasei
Vampires win! COTN - Page 14 JPfJyAa You Missed One
Win a game as the last mafia member standing.

Earned by drandahl
Vampires win! COTN - Page 14 JPfJyAa Karma Houdini
As a mafia member, survive at least one phase after being investigated and outed.

Earned by Kiyoko
Vampires win! COTN - Page 14 JgdMNRX That's All She Wrote!
Die on N0.

Last edited by ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

210Vampires win! COTN - Page 14 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:07 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Good  job, mafia. But I'm really sorry, town, klgrklgr. I should've tried harder to focus, kgrkg.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum