Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vampires win! COTN

+7
high seraph
Sammiya
drandahl
Rasei
Luxaria
nautilus
Kiyoko
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 15]

106Vampires win! COTN - Page 8 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:25 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Alright, after the quickest run-through of the thread:

I really don't like split votes on principle, since it dilutes the voting power of town but damnit all of these manipulations making me change my tune. Regardless I would not be okay with a 1:1:1:1:1:1 or something like that; I think we should probably keep a reasonable cap of targets.

That being said: it's a four person lynch now as of this post, and I'm at an impasse on who to vote for. I'm completely for voting whoever at the moment but I agree that Kotakia is unlikely to be a power role, otherwise she wouldn't be willing to give herself up to the current tie-lynch. That being said I'm not entirely convinced that it isn't a bluff, so should I vote her anyways to bring it up to 2:2:2 or focus it on a 3:3. I don't want to make it a 2:2:2:1 or bring up multiple targets and dilute everything faster, but

My activity is going to be shot in the butt the next few weeks though, and I'll probably be only around near the ending and the beginning of the phases but at least I have a vote.

EDIT: ACTUALLY HOLD UP IT'S LUXARIA WITH THE ONE... should i vote Luxaria holy I'm so out of it right now

EDIT2: You know what, I have the pagetop, hold on a second.

THE CURRENT TALLY IS THE FOLLOWING:
alcasync vs Luxaria drandahl
AliceofOz vs drandahl
Kotakia vs high seraph
Luxaria vs Kotakia
Rasei vs Luxaria
drandahl vs Kotakia

drandahl II
high seraph I
Kotakia II
Luxaria I

Last edited by nautilus on Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i hate tallies)

107Vampires win! COTN - Page 8 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:29 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

@naut if you vote me i auto die b/c is 2:2:1:1? I think? I need a vote tally orz

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

108Vampires win! COTN - Page 8 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:31 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Okay so I can either vote Luxaria or high seraph and bring it up to a 2:2:2:1, or I can vote for one of drandahl/Kotakia and hope someone else shifts to bring it up to a 3:3.

What are we doing here.

109Vampires win! COTN - Page 8 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:31 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

You guys could make it a 3:3:1, alternatively. If you plan to vote for me, do it now so I can respond.

110Vampires win! COTN - Page 8 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:32 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

i can shift my vote onto drandahl if you wanna put one on me naut?

111Vampires win! COTN - Page 8 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:32 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

The Stakes .

drandahl~ III

Kotakia~ III

No lynch~ I

No vote~ I

nautilus~ Kotakia

Luxaria~ Kotakia

alcasync~ Luxaria drandahl

drandahl~ Kotakia

Sammiya~ No vote

Rasei~ Luxaria No lynch.

Kotakia~ high seraph drandahl

AliceofOz~ drandahl

high seraph hasn't voted.

Last edited by Cthuluhoop on Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:45 pm; edited 4 times in total

112Vampires win! COTN - Page 8 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:33 pm

Rasei

Rasei

We need to figure it out soon. I can switch my vote to anything you guys want.

((Also Sam may be distracted with the niece and nephew that are visiting I will see if I cannot bomb enough txts on her to get her on.))

113Vampires win! COTN - Page 8 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:35 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

well seeing as lucas isn't around it's a bad idea for me to vote him in case of power role.

therefore unvote, vote: drandahl now only ONE person vote for me.

114Vampires win! COTN - Page 8 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:35 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Two plans of action:

Rasei No Votes, Kotakia votes Drandahl, and Nautilus votes Kotakia. (there's some other variations, but it'll be less confusing if we have one structured plan).

Or Kotakia and Nautilus vote for Luxaria. If you're going to do this one, do it now so I can respond.

115Vampires win! COTN - Page 8 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:35 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I guess my only wariness is that in the offchance you don't do it, I've basically hammered a lynch onto drandahl. But this is basically a game of chicken anyways, and I really doubt high seraph or Sammiya will be around to vote in the next half hour.

SO:

vote: Kotakia

Let's do this thing.

116Vampires win! COTN - Page 8 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:37 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Luxaria wrote:Or Kotakia and Nautilus vote for Luxaria. If you're going to do this one, do it now so I can respond.

nah u good we're just going to go me vs drandahl, who btw hasn't even been around really?? it's odd. they said let's get serious and voted me and then disappeared.

also to all the people who never played w/ me on vdex i swear i used to be eloquent and type well and have huge tl;drs and now i'm just kinda like... lol.

117Vampires win! COTN - Page 8 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:39 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I guess unvote, VOTE:No Lynch

118Vampires win! COTN - Page 8 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:41 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I should not vote for anyone currently with votes on otherwise they'll tie up with Kotakia and drandahl, so Vote: No Vote.

Also can't ghosts vote? OR did I misunderstand something?

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

119Vampires win! COTN - Page 8 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:43 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

@sammiya ghosts could only vote if kiyo channeled them but as she is dead...

anyways if drandahl flips town and y'all don't trust me after that i have no problem with wolfy mauling me tonight if there's a full moon. i'd be down for the 5% chance of becoming a wolf or just the fact that i'm vanilla so me dying doesn't mean much as opposed to a random kill.

120Vampires win! COTN - Page 8 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:43 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

One interesting thing to consider at this point is that vampire lord needs to send in the werewolf redirect before the phase rolls over, if they plan to do that at all. They may be here in the last 30 minutes and can react, but if they're not as active as others... hmm. Well, no point in speculating until after the phase rolls over.

@ Rasei: A no vote is safer to do than a no lynch for the purposes of our... I guess experiment? Plan? I don't know what to call this.

Edit: Actually, just kidding. It doesn't matter, since the redirect can't be mayor, and if no lynch wins it'd be either because you're mayor or someone votes last minute. No lynch is fine, actually.

Last edited by Luxaria on Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum