Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Community Events Availability Poll

What times work best for community events? Please select one time frame and one day for best availability.

Community Events Availability Poll I_vote_lcap0%Community Events Availability Poll I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Community Events Availability Poll I_vote_lcap22%Community Events Availability Poll I_vote_rcap 22% [ 4 ]
Community Events Availability Poll I_vote_lcap22%Community Events Availability Poll I_vote_rcap 22% [ 4 ]
Community Events Availability Poll I_vote_lcap6%Community Events Availability Poll I_vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Community Events Availability Poll I_vote_lcap0%Community Events Availability Poll I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Community Events Availability Poll I_vote_lcap17%Community Events Availability Poll I_vote_rcap 17% [ 3 ]
Community Events Availability Poll I_vote_lcap17%Community Events Availability Poll I_vote_rcap 17% [ 3 ]
Community Events Availability Poll I_vote_lcap16%Community Events Availability Poll I_vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Community Events Availability Poll Empty Community Events Availability Poll Wed May 10, 2017 8:56 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Hey guys!

Thank you so much for all your feedback and patience in waiting for this to get up. This month will see the first scheduled community events! I'm hoping to get them started in the next two weeks.

The times that have the most votes will get more consideration, but if you live in a weird timezone, please message me privately and I will be certain to make an event to include you.

Our first event will probably be cards against humanity or board game online. I will also be putting a book club board up soon because I think book clubs work best on a monthly basis and there was some interest in that. I'm a sucker for books #adminbias.

Please, also feel free to include new friends from outside our little community in these events as an introduction for them. It's always great to have people test the waters before they commit to the massive endeavor that is playing mafia.

anyway, please feel free to ask questions and whatever else. I'm looking forward to spending more time with you guys!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum