Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Activity Poll

+5
Tiki The Troll
Aeiou
Rasei
Cthulhuhoop
Kiyoko
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Categorize yourself

Activity Poll I_vote_lcap53%Activity Poll I_vote_rcap 53% [ 8 ]
Activity Poll I_vote_lcap7%Activity Poll I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Activity Poll I_vote_lcap27%Activity Poll I_vote_rcap 27% [ 4 ]
Activity Poll I_vote_lcap13%Activity Poll I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
Activity Poll I_vote_lcap0%Activity Poll I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Activity Poll Empty Activity Poll Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:24 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

If we don't have enough players to run main games, we're thinking of putting main games on hold and only running unregulated minigames until we can get activity up. Please feel free to comment with your thoughts.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

2Activity Poll Empty Re: Activity Poll Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:06 am

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

Hello, I'm back from a really long break. I don't really fit into any of the categories because I haven't followed the forum at all since I left, but I am interested in playing a game so long as it is relatively relaxed. So I guess I'll be going with option # 2 with a dash of #4 please.

I think a mini-game is probably better for me because I am looking for something more casual. It's been so long since I've played that I would prefer to try to ease back into the game. Time constraints and potential stress makes it difficult for me to guarantee that I will sign up for a game even if one does seem to be within the parameters I'm looking for.

I guess I haven't really made up my mind on whether to come back to the game or not yet. One option I've considered is trying my hand at just hosting games for a while. That might help me get back in the frame of mind for mafia and it would give me an opportunity to work on my creative writing.

3Activity Poll Empty Re: Activity Poll Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:45 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Oh man a wild Cthulumints has appeared! Welcome back! We missed you

Definitely feel free to run a minigame at any time, if you decide you want to. I'd sign up :>

4Activity Poll Empty Re: Activity Poll Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:58 pm

Rasei

Rasei

CTHULUMINT! *HUGGSSSSS*

5Activity Poll Empty Re: Activity Poll Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:33 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Ive actually thought abotu hosting mini games too but wtf is balance and how do I achieve it lmao also would have to make it time out ok with my time zone

I took a hiatus earlier because of work but now that Ive seen I can do both I plan on being around? And joining every game possible. I might slow down soon though because Im about to have a lot going on. (family visiting for 2 wks, than Im going on vacation for 30 days then Im moving so I might be stretched thin soon)

6Activity Poll Empty Re: Activity Poll Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:37 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Aeiou wrote:Ive actually thought abotu hosting mini games too but wtf is balance and how do I achieve it lmao

+1

But yeah. I've been doing all the games I can, lately. Found I missed it after the long period of quiet.

7Activity Poll Empty Re: Activity Poll Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:55 pm

drandahl

drandahl

@Aeiou+Tiki: You could always cohost, or ask one player to sit out but review your setup.

Also, hi, cthulumints!

8Activity Poll Empty Re: Activity Poll Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:56 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I would be happy to co-host a game with anyone.

But also minigames are how you learn to balance. Run a game, if maf just dominates, then make maf weaker in your next game, and vice versa. No one's gonna get upset if your minigame isn't perfectly polished, that's what minigames are for.

9Activity Poll Empty Re: Activity Poll Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:58 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

There's also this guide that we wrote for this forum a while back that has some tips for hosting.

10Activity Poll Empty Re: Activity Poll Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:49 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I have an idea for a mini-game, Kiyoko. Remember that idea I mention when planning a totally normal vanilla game?

11Activity Poll Empty Re: Activity Poll Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:33 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

You're welcome to host minigames whenever if you want to run one. Or ping me if you'd like a cohost

12Activity Poll Empty Re: Activity Poll Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:45 pm

Five

Five

I missed signups for round 23 entirely for a few reasons; mostly it's just difficult for me to remember to check the forum when I'm not currently in a game. I completely forgot for a while while the game was running, too, having no reason to check the forum because the game was already in progress and I wasn't in it. PMs hit my email inbox, though, and 9 times out of 10 I won't miss them, so I appreciate hosts sending out PMs before games! If I don't miss them, I'll sign up for just about anything.

I also have a couple of game ideas I could throw together if we're having a hard time finding people to host games. One I'm ideally saving for round 25 (five times five, heeheehee) and the other would probably work better as a minigame; if main games do go on hiatus for a while I'll run that one.

13Activity Poll Empty Re: Activity Poll Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:50 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, I'm feeling better now. I'll see if I can't find time to work on some old ideas. What I'd mostly want a co-host for would just be rollover, since I tend to work late, and while it wouldn't be a problem for people on the west coast, for everyone else, it'd be late if I did the rollovers.

14Activity Poll Empty Re: Activity Poll Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:26 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Hmm I wonder if there is a good way to not mass email but just let people know a game is going on. I have a hard time checking the thread if Im not actively playing either. Like maybe a discord or skype group or something like that?

15Activity Poll Empty Re: Activity Poll Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:31 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I personally just send a mass mail and ping everyone I have on skype. I've thought of a chatroom-like thing for it, too, though. It's not a bad idea! But not sure how feasible.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum