Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN]

+9
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
ezzelin
Aeiou
drandahl
Mr. Gerbear
Luxaria
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 41]

496Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:07 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Just a head up that I will only be around for half an hour once more before phase end on my break. Hoping to see more discussion about what people think I should do, though I already have an idea... ;0;

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

497Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:43 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

Okay, here I am as promised.

Mr. Gerbear - I assumed he was town because of how easily he offered to lose his killproof, which I thought would be an unlikely course of action if he was mafia. Given Lux's flip, it's still possible he's town, but that doesn't really explain why the mafia didn't just nk him when they had the chance. Obviously, one possibility is that they wanted to frame him. I'm kinda ambivalent on his alignment rn because my gut feeling says he's probably town but the circumstances seem to hint he might not be. I also went back and looked through Lux's posts, particularly her last one, where she claims that one of {Gerry, ezz, ninfia} is mafia. I'm town and ninfia has her section why I think she's town, so that leaves gerry. Possibly mafia.

Aeiou - has been posting regularly and generally offering pretty solid spec, including yesterday's spread of possibilities for the lux/gerry/fia trinity. I'm generally getting a town feel from her. Not sure why she suddenly has me listed as mafia? Hello vowels why do you think I am mafia. Please explain. Probably town.

Mr. Alice - has been around but mostly posted just vibes without any reasoning really. I understand this kind of game doesn't work well with her, but that also sounds like a hella handy excuse for just floating on with the thread and getting by without actually contributing to spec. Undecided.

Ninfia - probably the only person I'm fairly firmly convinced is town at this point. She got hit with a nk on a night where there were two players without a killproof, and in either of the possible scenarios I discussed in my entirely too long post yesterday, she came out town. Also has a gun. Very likely town.

Rasei - has been busy and had keyboard issues, so there isn't really much to go on. Has been threatening mafia since after...N1 I believe, but that's something she does regardless of alignment. Her being less involved with her posts is more resembling of her mafia behaviour than of her town behaviour, but it could very well just be a reflection of her rl situation /business. I don't know.

Conclusion

Probably town:
Aeiou, Ninfia

Maybe mafia:
gerry

???:
Mr. Alice, Rasei

eta: also ninja'd by ninfia and I wasn't going to add that but then I realised she's nin-fia and.......... yeah....... nin nin I am easily amused

498Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:08 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Fucking work had me trapped. I don't know when I'm getting off.. can someone hand me a gun please

499Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:42 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Got free after getting attack by marinara sauce. I stopped by GameStop on the way to the bus stop and found out that they are releasing Story of Season tonight so I'm not sure if I'm making it home before rollovern. Please expect a lot of squealing for the n XT few days

500Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Phase end. Give me a few mins to fix rollover gotta edit some formatting

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

501Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:05 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

DAY FIVE
The UNITED STATES POSTAL OFFICE has a saying. It's not an official motto, but it's one that Steve the Mailman has come to live by. "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds."

Steve the Mailman walks into the police station with his APPOINTED ROUNDS. They are 9mm in caliber. A bullet whizzes past his ear and pierces a desk stacked up in the corner. There's a cry of agony from behind the desk, and then silence. Steve the Mailman ignores this. He used to deliver mail in DETROIT. He has seen WORSE.

"I'll need someone to sign for these," he calls out, raising his voice above the sound of gunfire.

"I can do it," replies EZZELIN. "Nobody shoot me while I sign for these packages."

A BULLET whizzes out of nowhere and hits ezzelin right in the chest.

"What did I just say?" complains ezzelin.

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 34 I0gN1wf

EZZELIN was shot, but survived.

NINFIA was killed. She was an OFFICER from the land of maple and moose.

2M:3T

NIGHT FIVE begins TUESDAY 7:00PM PST

502Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:09 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Vote:Ezz

503Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:10 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Ninfia was the only one with a gun, right?? And she shot Ezz?? I'm going to Vote: ezz

Wow ninja'd

504Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:10 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

WHY AM I STILL ALIVE

505Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:15 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

CIVIL LAWSUITS

Rasei v. ezzelin
Mr. Gerbear v. ezzelin

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 34 I0gN1wf

EZZELIN II
CURRENTLY ABSTAINING
Aeiou
ezzelin
Mr. Alice

506Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:20 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

がんばろう, タウン.

507Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:23 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

pls speak AMERICAN

508Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:27 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

yehaw hella y'aint clam chowder I'm walkin' here

509Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:30 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Wow. That's both east- and west-coast eclectic.

EDIT: Nah, that's full on everywhere eclectic.

510Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 34 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:40 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I can switch my vote to Gerbear too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum