Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 46 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 60]

481distortion [THE END] - Page 33 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:39 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Oh my god I can finally access the forum on mobile but I think it's too late and I can't spec or defend. Life sucks and then you die.

482distortion [THE END] - Page 33 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:47 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

No, but you can snake the pagetop 21 minutes before rollover. XD

483distortion [THE END] - Page 33 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:50 pm

Cure

Cure

^_________________^

484distortion [THE END] - Page 33 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:01 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [THE END] - Page 33 0dZrth9

The town demands a leader, and it demands of its leader a transcendent authority: unblemished, unshakeable, omnipotent. A proper leader should protect the people. A proper leader should capture the killers and wrap this case up in a little parcel: To Prison, Do Not Return To Sender. A proper leader should, at the very least, attempt to lead, rather than allow the situation to slip out of their fingers like so many grains of sand.

The accused stands on trial today, convicted not only of murder, but of imperfection. With a Robespierran efficiency, the court finds the accused guilty of all charges. Of underfunding the police, of miscommunicating the severity of the situation to the public, of enforcing a questionable curfew. And above all, the court finds the accused guilty of being unrepentantly human and irrevocably flawed.

They find no evidence of murder, but that is only a minor inconvenience.

The accused stands with dignity, accepting the verbal onslaught with raised chin and narrowed eyes. They swathe a cape of confidence about their rigid shoulders. These are the winds of discontent, directionless and confused, and they have weathered worse storms than this. When the choler has been bled out, when the indignation of the masses quell to a simmer, then the accused will speak. They will placate the crowds with words of frisson, words that ring with sovereignty, words that draw forth a primal awe. Then, with the reigns of attention grasped firmly in one fist, the accused will wrest authority of the situation, will walk away free and empowered, as they have already done before.

This time, they do not get the chance.

Before the accused’s first intake of breath, the crowd pounces. Like a starving tiger, all sinew and bloodthirst, they spring upon the accused. The accused’s last thoughts before their perennial exile are regrets, not for the loss of their life, but for the destruction of their career. That palace of reputation, built from grassroots to high heaven, one brick of support at a time. As the great works of Ozymandias, how swiftly do the monuments of mankind crumble.

It may have been a castle, but it was never a fortress.

distortion [THE END] - Page 33 F33cN69

She-Ra was lynched! They were town. As mayor of our town, She-Ra oversaw many positive changes to our town, including a rebalancing of the municipal budget, funding of public projects such as the rebuilding of Main Street, and the implementation of groundbreaking legislation such as the ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ Act for Education to and the ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ Tax Initiative of ◙◙◙◙. Friends, supporters and family remember She-Ra as a community leader who cared about the people, not just as political constituents, but as neighbors. A memorial service for She-Ra will be held ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙, ◙◙◙◙◙ ◙◙ at City Hall. ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ ◙◙◙ will be stepping in as deputy mayor until the next elections can be held.

distortion [THE END] - Page 33 ZT4k8rL NIGHT TEN

Phase ends at 7pm PST. PMs will be sent out at that time.

Rollover will be posted at 8pm PST.

Please PM all actions to nautilus.

?T : ?M

485distortion [THE END] - Page 33 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:11 pm

Cure

Cure

k, this means either tiki or chinomi (or possibly even both) is mafia. barring any conversion shenanigans

486distortion [THE END] - Page 33 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:15 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I like how you list me first. =P

Edit: Anyway, found an item, but apparently not one I can use on players. So, yeah...fantastic...
Curious to see what Saki found out.

487distortion [THE END] - Page 33 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:29 pm

Cure

Cure

Tiki The Troll wrote:I like how you list me first. =P

literally means nothing

Don't use that item, it's probably the phase end item if you can't use it on players.

488distortion [THE END] - Page 33 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:32 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm, Actually, rereading the flavor of it...yeah, I think you might be right.

489distortion [THE END] - Page 33 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:44 pm

Cure

Cure

If you're going to use it, use it at the beginning of the next day phase.

490distortion [THE END] - Page 33 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:59 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

(((༼•̫͡•༽)))

491distortion [THE END] - Page 33 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:27 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

the reports are in! we've got!

bloody pentagram al over the grass and gravestones
the sudden urge to believe in God
spots of wax from black candles that are not from the church because the church candles are white
a scrap of tin foil in the grass
it is super windy!!!

okay that's all i got from the crime scene ^w^)/

492distortion [THE END] - Page 33 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:36 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Tin foil...
...You don't suppose Ardonye was brought back as a Mafia, do you? O.o (Actually, was tin foil part of her thing, or was it just conspiracies?)

493distortion [THE END] - Page 33 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

A list of things that are happening right now.

1. Phase is ending
2. PMs are going out
3. You are not speculatng

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

494distortion [THE END] - Page 33 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:44 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Someone has kidnapped my co-host and is currently holding her hostage and so rollover might be a bit delayed while we assemble a task force made up of a rag-tag ensemble of talented but quirky individuals with clashing personalities to go rescue her.

495distortion [THE END] - Page 33 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:50 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Triple post to add:

if you would like to help us rescue Mitsu and save rollover, please feel free to submit your application in thread. Post what your overdone secret agent trope would be. Dead people welcome to contribute.

I am the leader in the suit and sunglasses who only ever communicates with people through video conferencing calls with gigantic screens of my shadowy face.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 46 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum