Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 60]

256distortion [THE END] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:06 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

ellen how could you do this to me

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

257distortion [THE END] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:07 pm

angel★

angel★

oh well this is awkward
i didn't expect to still be living
was this random or is this what you meant by no ties raie.... do the mafia always die if it's a tie?

poor ezz :( i guess they were lovers??

but hopefully this makes you all reconsider your stance on me i guess lmao

258distortion [THE END] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:08 pm

alcasync

alcasync

To the person who sent me the message, would you like me to use an item as well? We can maybe see if something different happens when I use an item in addition to a message. ;v;

If this is supposed to be secret(?) then I suppose don't respond and I'll just send the message and no item since I wasn't planning on using an item anyway, but I have one I don't mind using if it would help.

259distortion [THE END] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:12 pm

Cure

Cure

angel★ wrote:oh well this is awkward
i didn't expect to still be living
was this random or is this what you meant by no ties raie.... do the mafia always die if it's a tie?

No, but you had no danger of dying.

260distortion [THE END] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:17 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

*Skips to the bottom, sees Tiny died and was Mafia.*

"WOO!" *claps his hands.*

*Sees Ezz died too.*

"...aw..." :(

As for your question Angel, I'm guessing we just got lucky on the RNG. Well, most of us...actually bummed about Ezz, I was feeling really good about her as being Town, too...she was also, like, only one of two people to send me an actual, useful message. The other was Rasei... :(

Anyway, Gerry? Look at that flavor. I think we found crazy, camera stalker in Tiny. Also...we may wanna protect Angel, in the event she is what she hints she is?

Ninja'd by Cure: ...Huh? It was tied, at least publicly, no? A hint at your role?

Edit: "Ties don't ma-" OOOHHHHhhh...

261distortion [THE END] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:22 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I don't understand the ties don't matter thing.................. It's obviously more than I thought it was lol

But yeah I think it's clear that the camerastalker was Tiny, but who was the girl in the photos??

262distortion [THE END] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:24 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I would guess Ezz, consider how disturbingly devoted she was.

And Gerry. Cure has been saying, repeatedly, "Ties don't matter." When Angl survived, Cure said she was never in any danger of the tie RNG. We all have passive roles.

Pretty sure whoever Cure votes for is who gets the lynch in a tie.

263distortion [THE END] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:26 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

........oh. That makes a lot of sense. I didn't even think of that being a possibility

264distortion [THE END] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:34 pm

Cure

Cure

OvO

265distortion [THE END] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:47 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Yep.
Anyway, anyone think we should list out everyone's soft claims, and the apparent results of some of our roles (Cure's tiebrak, Ninfia's reflection/retaliation, etc)? Feels like we're getting near the end, and most of us have had our roles and characters at least hinted at, if not directly tied up in rollover.

266distortion [THE END] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:25 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I've been. Staring at this rollover and thinking something.

It... doesn't entirely add up. Tiny is a newer player that isn't usually on people's radars until later. Why wouldn't a mafia that had tet in it have her-- a low stun chance-- send in a kill? Her character's flavour doesn't really make sense for any of the kills so far, I think.

I'm............................. worried we have a tailor and we're getting into the "fucked" range.

267distortion [THE END] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:33 pm

Cure

Cure

I don't think theres like an eight use tailor. lovers roles are often one mafia and one town. I 100% believe tiny was mafia. If anyone was tailored I think it'd be tet or sammie, not tiny.

268distortion [THE END] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:40 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Huh. Since we lost two people, we're down to 11. So 12, more than half the players, are out.

Copy-pasted from from page:
distortion [THE END] - Page 18 ZT4k8rL Exist
high seraph
chinomi
Mr. Gerbear
Ninfia
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Cure
alcasync

Mr. Alice
Crypsis
Five
Rasei
plotstickers
Sammiya
tinylightsflash

ezzelin

T3tsuya
eleni
Ardonye
deo
Katze
She-Ra
angelstar
distortion [THE END] - Page 18 ZT4k8rL Remember
night zero
day one
night one
day two
night two
day three
night three
day four
night four
day five
night five
day six
night six
day seven
night seven
day eight
Eleven players, four of whom, colored green, are confirmed Town at this point. Among the twelve dead we have five Mafia, colored red.

On the the living list, we have another presumed two mafia. Only seven possibilities outside of four who, through various reasons, are all cleared, with Cure, Haley, and Alca having killed most of all the Mafia on their own (Cure also, along with Ezz, outing Tet), and Ardonye having come back from the dead, who had been revealed as Town.

Among the remainder (everyone else alive, really), there are only two I think who haven't hinted at all at what their roles do, or what their characters are. That would be Crypsis and Five. Crypsis is in good standing though, having apparently been the one to protect Alca from an attack made by Blaire.

What will be most interesting now, is to see what the NK flavor is tonight, given how closely all the kill attempts match the players committing them, and each Mafia had some clues as to their identity, and/or method of murder. (Except for maybe Lucas. I don't recall us finding any clues about a crazy doctor, aside from the NK flavor texts.)

Ninja'd: If I had to guess, Hayley, she was basically just trying to do what I did in Meme Mafia with Lux, and Prototype Mafia with Five. Get in really good with a strong, upstanding Town player that they know well (in this case, you), and lie low. That includes not sending in NKs, since they are to look as Town as possible, and getting caught performing an action on someone who dies, or something similar, would blow that.

269distortion [THE END] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:44 pm

Cure

Cure

@Alca, i guess it doesn't matter if it's a secret or not. I think you could use an item, and use it on a different person from whoever you send a message to. that way we can see if it'll show two targets, one, or none.

(anyone with with the protective item, and I know there's a lot, it'd be great if you could protect alca or I to make sure we can get some conclusive evidence out of this.)

270distortion [THE END] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:47 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

nautilus wrote:
Tinylightsflash was lynched! They were mafia. A student at the ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ community college, Tinylightsflash has been reported numerous times for inappropriate behavior, including but not limited to trespassing, verbal harassment, and stalking. Professors remember Tinylightsflash as a student who got good grades, but had few friends. Tinylightsflash is survived by parents, ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ and ◙◙◙◙◙. There will be no visitation or funeral.

ezzelin was killed! They were town. A longtime resident and celebrated hero of our town, ezzelin is best known for their decades of service with the ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ Police Department. ezzelin retired from their position as police chief following the conclusion of the ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ gang arrests in ◙◙◙◙. Predeceased by a spouse, ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙, and two children, ◙◙◙◙ and ◙◙◙◙◙◙. A memorial and tribute to ezzelin’s tenure will be held at ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ Police Department on ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙, ◙◙◙◙◙ ◙, ◙◙◙◙, and will receive a special front-page feature in tomorrow’s issue of this paper.[/font]

ah yes, because these two roles sound like they're lovers together.

I think Tiny was a bomb, which she claimed, not necessarily lovers. something about this smells really fishy to me. I'm not necessarily saying that all of the mafia we've hunted are tailored, but like, why would ezz, a police chief, be a lover with tiny, a college student? the flavour doesn't match up.

im gonna sleep on it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum