Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 39 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 60]

271distortion [THE END] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:49 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, besides the rollover flavor, which was told from the crazy person's perspective (Tiny's), I think it may have been very one way. And again, stalker. Not to mention that camera full of stalker pictures following a woman around that Gerry and I found.

distortion [THE END] - Page 19 Having-a-dog

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

272distortion [THE END] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:49 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Yeah like... Ezz doesn't sound like the girl being stalked... The age doesn't match up.

273distortion [THE END] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:52 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Looking at it again...yeah, the text does say "young woman." Hmm. Still, the camera could have been linked to Tiny. Might still be pictures on Angel's character, if she's the descendant of the hero.

Edit: To clarify, maybe the Mafia, in story, hired this lonely loon who was good at spying on people to keep an eye on someone.

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

274distortion [THE END] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:53 pm

Cure

Cure

Yeah I think she was a bomb, but whether she was lovers or a bomb, I think she was genuinely mafia.

275distortion [THE END] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:55 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

there's not mention of anything about cameras in relation to Tiny's character though... the only with with camera mentions is nye, I think? but that wouldn't really make sense either.

I think bomb, but I'm not sold on mafia, because her actions don't make sense as a mafia, and I can't see her team mates being okay with her giving away so many items when the town is as powerful as it is, and has used those items to block them so hard.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

276distortion [THE END] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:56 pm

chinomi

chinomi

oh no ezz ;___;

anyway, i agree and things it sounds more like a bomb.... i mean, ezz could've been a young woman but idk how i feel about a kid having two kids LOL

Predeceased by a spouse, ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙, and two children, ◙◙◙◙ and ◙◙◙◙◙◙.

AND WHAT
AND WHAT

AAAAND WHATTTTTT?

A DOG?

277distortion [THE END] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:01 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, it said she retired from the force, too.

And yeah, I noticed no photography in her description. Still, there's that keyword: stalking. Not to mention the entirety of rollover describing her telling Ezz, apparently, that she killed people. And then, y'know. Drew a weapon. This isn't like Gerry's lynch flavor where we just beat the poor guy to death (sorry about that by the way, Gerry), and that's it.

278distortion [THE END] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:07 pm

alcasync

alcasync

@Cure: I'm sending a message to Ninfia, and I'm using an item on somebody else. I think it's possibly a better idea to keep quiet about the item usage for now, but I can confirm your results during the day phase!

279distortion [THE END] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:18 pm

Cure

Cure

alcasync wrote:@Cure: I'm sending a message to Ninfia, and I'm using an item on somebody else. I think it's possibly a better idea to keep quiet about the item usage for now, but I can confirm your results during the day phase!

sounds good.

Honestly, if one of the people who flipped mafia is not mafia (and I have suspicions that one of them might not be), I don't think it's Tiny.

280distortion [THE END] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:24 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I have my doubts on people who flipped Mafia not actually being Mafia. Between the unknown rollover all game, a Mafia who could redirect his death onto another, a Mafia bomb/lover, a Mafia who doctored evidence (literally), two Town millers, at least one of whom would be framed for the murders committed by a particular Mafia, AND the fact Mafia members could pick up guns as readily as any Town (and presumably that phase end item as well)...tailoring seems like overkill.

Hell, even Hayley's role. Imagine if a Town got suspicious and tried to shoot her on a night she wasn't protected. Then we'd suddenly have two dead Town.

281distortion [THE END] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:34 pm

Five

Five

I forgot to check the thread all day and to send messages and stuff but wow nice job actually?

I am so sorry for being the worst player this game I really am usually better than this forgive me town

If Tiny was a college kid do we still need to kill Gerry? I think the cop told me specifically a teenager rather than saying a college student so probably?

282distortion [THE END] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:37 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I'm actually looking into that whole thing again, at the same location, with Blaire gone. Again, those murders that they had us lookin funny at Gerry for were all committed by Blaire.

283distortion [THE END] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:12 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

Honestly this is why I'm suggesting we kill Gerry last. If we knock off all the other mafia suspects and the game ends, we know Gerry is actually town.

If the game doesn't, Gerry or someone else is still mafia.

Anyway I wanted either angelstar or TLF lynched, because it provides some information for me. I would have preferred angel over TLF, but ah well, there's next phase.

I just didn't want last phase to be: ok 1 town confirmed member voted for TLF, let's all just follow by saying we were suspicious of them but not really explaining why!!!!

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

284distortion [THE END] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:15 pm

Cure

Cure

Unless LITERALLY EVERYONE who flipped mafia is somehow actually town, there's probably only 1-3 mafia members left, so the ratio is in a pretty good spot right now.

285distortion [THE END] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:23 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Mmhmm.
Thinking on it too, among the four cleared Town, I'd think Ninfia is the safest one to go without a protect. I mean, unless the Mafia really wanna try their luck with that again. Hell, even if they stun her first, if I'm reading her right, she may stun the stunner in return, which basically outs them as well.

As long as we can keep a couple of the confirmed four up, it's looking like a pretty secure win right now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 39 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum