Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 60]

451distortion [THE END] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:06 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Huh...it doesn't even say their alignments. Though, shock of shocks, Lucas was alive, and there's a destroyed camera.

Odd that there's only one death flavor...

Ninja'd by charitable Mitsu. Then others.

distortion [THE END] - Page 31 KuPNUHO

452distortion [THE END] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:08 pm

Cure

Cure

There were descriptions of two bodies. That how I read it, anyway.

453distortion [THE END] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:10 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Actually, reading it for a third time...we need a role call.

Somebody died, but apparently, our characters forgot them. Maybe that's why we don't get the alignment rollover, but I fear this means one of our own was killed and erased from our memories in game.

Edit: upon FIFTH reread, yeah, I see. Two different deaths, one looking like a bullet to the head (Raie shooting Lucas), and the other strategically sliced up, broken cameras around (the calling cards of Lucas), that must be Gerry.

And I'm guessing us forgetting them is why they have no obituaries or alignment flip this time.

454distortion [THE END] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:28 pm

Cure

Cure

They'd both died before anyway. Even if they flipped as another alignment, we wouldn't believe it so I don't think the Why really matters in this specific instance.

455distortion [THE END] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:36 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Nah, not saying that part matters much. I just want to be sure we understand the full meaning of that rollover flavor. Though Gerry seems like a weird choice for the NK, if that's what that was.

Anyway...

• chinomi
  • Ninfia
  • Tiki The Troll
  • Cure
  • alcasync
  • Crypsis
  • Ardonye
  • She-Ra

Those are the 8 that remain, with four pretty much cleared (went ahead and bolded them with green text), and, presumably, one or two Mafia within the other four.

I'm not inclined to vote Crypsis, for her aid, and, of course, not gonna vote me. That leaves She-Ra and Chinomi, and I'm leaning toward Chi.

456distortion [THE END] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:56 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

UNRELATED TO TOPIC BUT IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE WITH ADS:

I found the best way to deal with them is to disable javascript. This stops all redirecting.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

457distortion [THE END] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:01 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

distortion [THE END] - Page 31 Dog-biscuitsjpg-e5ca0d3bb62c2776_large

458distortion [THE END] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:11 pm

Cure

Cure

I'm most inclined to vote she-ra.

459distortion [THE END] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:40 pm

Five

Five

Ardonye wrote:UNRELATED TO TOPIC BUT IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE WITH ADS:

I found the best way to deal with them is to disable javascript. This stops all redirecting.
Oh my god, you're a lifesaver, I disabled Javascript in my mobile browser and I'm not having trouble any more. It was getting annoying hitting the stop button as soon as my phone had loaded everything.

460distortion [THE END] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:46 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Ardonye is the greatest I'm basically always on mobile you have made it possible for me to play again thank yooouuuu

461distortion [THE END] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:43 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

p̸̞̯̣̾ͭ̿ŕ̸̟̼͖̭̼͆̅ͮ̑̾ͪ͡ã̢͌̒͒̀͏҉̝͈i̓̍ͧ͢͡҉̠̱̲͎ͅs͙̞̻̯͕ͪ̈́̋ͧͮé̠̳̗ͪ̒̒͐ ̤̪͓̦̙̹̫͋̕m͛ͦ҉̞͢ê̵̩͕̊̀̓̓̈̄ ̨̼̬̟ͮ̓́͜m͙̦̈̋ͭ̉̓͟͢o͈͈̗͓̣͌̍̾̕͟r̷̯͔̤͑̈́̏ͦ̑ͤ͂̄ͣë̜̺̩͑͐̐̏ͧͧ̿ͥ̕

I agree with the idea of a She-Ra lynch. Protection from lynch is usually 1 off (unless you're plotterfly) and I don't know if She-Ra has contributed much since? I might be off in terms of memory though because I speed read the thread between classes and when commuting AKA when I can

Edit: also we've seen officials being corrupt like with the police. so it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility.

Anyone got any other ideas?

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

462distortion [THE END] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:19 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Nah, I'm fine with She-Ra too. I figure there are probably two left, and that really just leaves She-Ra and Chinomi. I mostly cut She-Ra slack becaue of how much it seemed Tet wanted her did...but I've already mentioned how that could have potentially been a ploy. Actually, here's that post again, with those who are gone crossed out:

Post I'm referencing:

I don't think much has really changed? The only things I can think to amend are Alca correcting me that Saki has been claiming (Saki even went into more detail), and with Angel flipping Town, that means my previous vote that got Mafia Tiny (and Town Ezz, admittedly) killed spared a Town, at least for a phase.

Edit: Oh yeah, and really looking forward to finding what, if anything Saki found.

463distortion [THE END] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:57 am

Cure

Cure

tiki plz you're not the only reason (or even the main reason) tiny is dead

Anyway, I think we should systematically go through our last three suspects, probably in this order.

She-Ra
Chinomi
Tiki

If the game somehow doesn't end at this point, we'll figure out what to do when the time comes, because I think it's highly unlikely that any of the other five people are mafia.

These people have flipped mafia.

High Seraph
Mr. Gerbear
Mr. Alice
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
T3tsuya

1-2 are probably town, which means we're probably looking at maybe 2/3 of our remaining suspects being mafia. If anyone still has a gun, feel free to shoot any of the three tonight so we can get through them faster.

Vote: She-Ra

464distortion [THE END] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:39 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:tiki plz you're not the only reason (or even the main reason) tiny is dead

...Jesus Christ Raie, do you have to say something negative about everything I say? And hell, where did I even insinuate I'm the only/main reason Tiny got lynched? I only stated my vote swung it from a lynch on a Town, to a lynch on a Mafia.

Anyway, yeah, daylight is wasting. Vote: She-Ra

465distortion [THE END] - Page 31 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:03 pm

alcasync

alcasync

vote: She-Ra

One thing I've been increasingly concerned about is the possibility of a recruitment role, but only because of the hidden ratio and maybe one of the lines from flavor that made me think of it, and not because I have any solid evidence. I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there. ;v;

I agree with the order Cure proposed. I do believe Saki is town by nature of the items she's given me, but since Saki is another role that hasn't been hinted at or confirmed by flavor, if we eventually get to the point where we lynch Saki we should figure out what to do with her items beforehand, since she's holding onto some interesting items.

I've also been wondering about what happens after death. Clearly there's something to do after death given what revived players have hinted at. I wonder if there's something dead people need to do to help alive people win the game? I suppose there's no way to know without dying. ;v;

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum