Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 60]

16distortion [THE END] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:08 pm

Cure

Cure

I actually tried to use it on myself the night I was stunned. I guess the stun turned out to be a blessing after all.

Vote: T3tsuya for now, but I would like everyone to not... pile on Tet immediately until he shows up and yells at us all a bunch okay thanks.

17distortion [THE END] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:09 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

well, I used one that Tiny sent to me in a message, which she can confirm, cure claimed to use one on herself (and I can confirm she at least knew of its location-- she told me where to find it), so that accounts for at least two.

good call on Nye tho, that's a safe target to protect.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

18distortion [THE END] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:10 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

For the record, I'd like to lynch Tet, Five, and Chi or Blaire in that order, I think.

19distortion [THE END] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:13 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

triple posting but if Sammiya had a handgun I'd assume she probably had an extra kill. A bullet hole in me could have come from her?

20distortion [THE END] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I actually used one on Nye TWO nights ago (claimed as much in the message I sent her), heh.

Also, Hayley, with Sammie flipping Maf, looks like she probably lied about Five. I'd think that would lower her on the suspect list, no?

Ninja'd: Yeah, I was wondering if that was a found item, or just her particular kill method, which I could see as handy or Maf (make all the kill attempts gun shots one night, have it be unclear which was the NK).

21distortion [THE END] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:17 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

from my perspective, I'd say that potentially? that could be the case. Sammie i don't think was super on anyone's radar, so her backing up five should five also be maf wouldn't be such a stretch.

I'll think on it more but I'm super jazzed that I protected myself.

22distortion [THE END] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:18 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Ok Vote: T3tsuya

23distortion [THE END] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:20 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I would be comfortable lynching T3tsuya or Mr. Alice. I'd like to hold off on chinomi and Five until some things get resolved? ;v;

To clarify, I got a message about chinomi, unsigned, but probably from chinomi herself. It said that it was really important that as many people used their items on chinomi as possible. I wasn't sure whether to trust it or not but since I imagine deo used an item on chinomi and deo seemed to be aware of chinomi's ability(?) and didn't think she was harmful, I figured it would be okay for people to use their items. I don't particularly think chinomi is mafia, actually. I think she passively gets information about players who use items on her, but isn't aware who those players are, hence why she said "whoever stunned me, please message somebody with your identity."

If chinomi is town, then I'm willing to consider Five to be cleared assuming chinomi's information is accurate (did the stun not interrupt the ability?) and so I don't think it makes sense to lynch Five before chinomi anyway.

Umm...! I'm going to reread rollover and see what I can get out of the flavor. ;v; Expect another post soon.

24distortion [THE END] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:22 pm

Five

Five

Yeah Sammiya caused the curfew which is interesting. I didn't expect it to be a mafia role since it gives us a unique window of discussion effectively between the end of the night phase and the beginning of the day and more opportunities for discussion are good.

25distortion [THE END] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:28 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

WHAT A NIGHT we must be running low on guns though I feel pretty stupid for wasting mine so soon.

I'm going to vote:tet but will be around for many hours and checking regularly to see if I should move my vote. I still think either way we'll learn a lot from his flip especially since the only other person supporting the idea that messages count as a visit turned out to be MAFIA

26distortion [THE END] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:31 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Hmm, Cure, I know you can't confirm or deny your character flavor. I'm guessing you're some sort of military veteran, though. ;v;

Is there anything you can identify in flavor that might be a clue as to who the killer is, as opposed to information about your character?

27distortion [THE END] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:37 pm

Cure

Cure

@alca

distortion [THE END] - Page 2 Tumblr_obmyjtfnlT1rfqdh5o10_1280

I think the only flavor relating to the killer is the wounds which means it's probably the FUCKING GIANT FORK CLAW MARK GUY THAT MURDERED TET'S PARENTS (and then tet ran away in little tiny sock feet. maybe tet is secretly wolverine guys).

28distortion [THE END] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:42 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Well first off, Vote: Tetsuya

I absolutely meant what I said before when I said I agreed that I can reveal more dead than alive right now. I really did not expect Sammie to flip maf but that does make me wonder even more what the hell was up with those revealing iitems that showed I visited Alca because as you're going to see. I'm gonna flip town.

I honestly would advise against using as many items as possible on anyone regardless of the situation. That seems like a really easy way to waste fucking everything we have. I really still think chinomi might be maf on top of everything but I have literally already gone through each and everyone one of my suspicions already.

I truly and honestly believe Blaire is maf at this point. There is no way she's not. She hasn't said a word and is literally just kicking back being forgotten. She's a genius.

Why did nobody shoot me, there were at least two guns.

Cure wrote:I think the only flavor relating to the killer is the wounds which means it's probably the FUCKING GIANT FORK CLAW MARK GUY THAT MURDERED TET'S PARENTS (and then tet ran away in little tiny sock feet. maybe tet is secretly wolverine guys).

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO GO OVER THAT I DON'T HAVE THREE ROLES

Kill wolverine for me when I'm gone though OK, he's really caused some issues for me.

29distortion [THE END] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:43 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Hmm. I was wondering if the stick meant anything because it doesn't seem like something that would be in a war flashback and it didn't sound like it was referring to a firearm.

“Sticks… they came at us… they came at me with a stick… a long one! But combat is nothing for someone like me… Can catch a grenade with my bare hands… And so I took them on, alone! Just me… I yelled at the enemy … Come and get me! I wasn’t born and bred here for nuthin’, didn’t volunteer for nothing, just wanted… to … serve… ”

“How dare… Coward! Coward in uniform, not a word as they raise their stick again! And I block, because Ol’ Joe taught me some of those fancy foreign moves back in the day, said I’d do good with them at some point, bash some heads in if I wasn’t too careful… And I break his nose, I think, and I can hear people cheering me on, our team … I was in the mountains again on that mission, lying in wait before the scum climbed up the other side… only scum would fight with sticks… So I spit on them… I spit on that coward in a uniform, try to grab his stick, call in reinforcements, they’ll break over the mountainside… oh… would be so proud of me… it was dawn …”

but I can't think of what a stick might refer to if that's the clue, anyway, so. ;v; I suppose I'll bring it up in case we find something later that might involve sticks too.

I'm waiting to hear from T3tsuya before I vote--oh um. Ninja'd.

30distortion [THE END] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:46 pm

Cure

Cure

Man I don't even know. I think I'm just literally insane.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum