Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]}

+10
Rasei
Luxaria
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
Mr. Alice
Tiki The Troll
alcasync
Ninfia
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 25]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

how did you know

was it you

were you the killer

did youdunnit

please turn yourself in for questioning at the earliest convenience

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

Kiyoko wrote:how did you know

was it you

were you the killer

did youdunnit

please turn yourself in for questioning at the earliest convenience

Will the questioning take place in your office or mine? ;)

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

das gay

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

You could join us for questioning if you'd like, Nelfia. I'm sure we all have lots of questions we could ask each other~

Rasei

Rasei

Why hello, there my handsome young men. This game is going to be interesting.

drandahl

drandahl

America, 1924.

A time when things moved at a quicker pace, as though the American spirit itself had become electrically charged. So much was changing. We had a man in office we barely knew. Women had legal right to vote. And all around us, the new threat of Communism was creeping in. Such an odd time indeed.

A time when Rob Brockman (you know Rob, he owned the corner store on 42nd and Spruce) still gave all his change to the winos downtown. Before he got wise and buttoned up his finances. A man can't raise a family on that degree of generosity.

A time when that crook of a salesman Brock Robman had finally found himself a product of use -- the Electrolux, a tank vacuum of spectacular Swedish engineering. Soon the man was selling exclusively electric servants, a strong improvement to his usual low-quality hocked goods. Perhaps he still was not an honest man, but at the very least he served a useful purpose. Well, I do suppose he was still a grifter at heart... I'm pretty he left the speakeasy a few jitney richer last evening.

Certainly a time of change for our dear neighborhood.

I believe I've set the stage, gentlemen (and, lady gentlemen). Recent events have turned our neighborhood sour, and I suggest we all keep ourselves well-guarded at night. Let's discuss the grim state of things.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

waht

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cure wrote:You could join us for questioning if you'd like, Nelfia. I'm sure we all have lots of questions we could ask each other~

;) I'll be there, bb

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

This is Tiki, just wanting to say something on N0.

Hi.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Phase inds in about 18 minutes with rollover an hour after that, right?

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Sorry for being slightly late, having internet troubles. Phase is over and I'll be sending out results and stuff after I finish writing them. Rollover is in an hour. Please don't speculate between now and rollover, though you can post random fluff.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 3 Marshmallow_fluff2

katagi

katagi

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 3 Xs58aB1

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

You win.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 3 LHLzmrZ

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 3 AJOUH1S
ARRIVEDERCI
Wednesday, September 17, 1924

NEW YORK, SEP 17 -- Another body was discovered last night, near 46th and 8th. The body was discovered by a waiter of the nearby restaurant Barbetta, who asked that we do not disclose his name. The waiter reported that the victim had dined at the restaurant prior with a female companion, but he had departed the restaurant early, leaving her to pay the check.

Autopsy reports reveal that the victim appeared to have been beaten to death by multiple assailants with blunt weapons. It is unknown if the attack was targeted or at random, but signs point to gang activity. The body was not hidden, but left in a side alley where it was discovered.

The victim was later identified as Italian immigrant and dock worker, C***. C*** is survived by his mother, who speaks little English but describes him as “hard-working,” “having a loud laugh,” and “a good boy, but always spending all his money on clothing and women, and never bringing anything home for his mother.” She denied that her son had any ties to criminal activities. When asked for any concluding remarks, she replied, “If only he listen to his mother and find a nice Italian girl, then maybe he is not going to this fancy restaurant and getting himself killed.” (For more on C***, see Obituaries, pg 19)

The owner of Barbetta regrets this tragedy, but denies any connection to the victim or his assailants. He alleges that the restaurant will remain open as investigations continue. (For reviews of New York restaurants, including Barbetta, see pg 13)

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 3 Ik2j23b

HIGH SERAPH HAS BEEN STUNNED.
HIGH SERAPH HAS BEEN STUNNED.
CURE HAS BEEN KILLED. SHE WAS THE CASANOVA. SHE WAS TOWN.

DAY ONE START
3M : 8T

Whodunnit? {[ SEP 22, 1924 | TOWN WIN ]} - Page 3 I0e6nVG

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:21 pm; edited 3 times in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum