Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 46 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 62]

436Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:11 pm

nautilus

nautilus

!!!

Whomever shot ezz, that was a pretty nice shot :O !! I wonder what that means in terms of the events from yesterday, though: given ezz's flip I suppose that means that mafia has a role that can falsify intermissions and that Angel was town?

Granted, that also opens up a whole can of worms that I lightly touched upon the previous day about the timing of such an action, hrm. I'm going to mull on this for a bit...

@chi - ??? What... happen chi

also give me a second to read all of these entries and vote for them I'm so excited to read them

why do i keep pagetopping, god help me

Last edited by Nautilus! At The Disco on Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

437Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:11 pm

chinomi

chinomi

wait it may not be lux and i may not be at fault afterall... ok basically one of my actions is that i can boost the action of my night target in some way. i targeted lux because i hadn't used it yet and thought even though it might be stupid, we also might learn something from it. but i'm not sure if NK counts as an action that can be boosted. but it might be something to think about??

but i'm unsure.

ALSO FTR I KNEW PLOT WAS PIZZA

438Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:12 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Maroon Five wrote:ezzelin was killed! She was The Witch by

BRINGER OF
PAIN

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 30 DOOM_Glory-Kill_gif_730x411-1

439Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:16 pm

chinomi

chinomi

ftr im not saying the double death (tri...ple death??) is because of my action... it's just a possibility. only lux would probably know for sure.

440Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:17 pm

chinomi

chinomi

ALSO I WILL VOTE FOR SONGS LATER TONIGHT

441Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:17 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

justin chimberlake wrote:ftr im not saying the double death (tri...ple death??) is because of my action... it's just a possibility. only lux would probably know for sure.

Color me curious.
And it turns out, if Mafia blocked me one or both nights, then lol.

Edit: Tiki will read the songs and vote on them when he is less inebriated.

442Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:29 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hey who sent me a thing? If no one pipes up I'll assume it was pizza but I don't think it was pizza.

e: Nevermind figured it out don't answer

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

443Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:31 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Okay so I read over the entries and I'm going to have to vote for Entry 5. I enjoy how this entry has interplay between two different characters and I especially enjoy the tension that the owl character has with the cat character regarding this vote. It is truly a story I can get behind.

@chi - ... Hrm. I feel like roles like that normally don't... affect the night kill, but only the player's ability? So I wouldn't suspect that your role could grant mafia two night kills because that'd be kind of quick and danger if you were to repeatedly boost the NK by accident, but I could be wrong. Could you ask the host about it?

That being said, speaking of kills: I'm guessing because of Tiki's giant gif he's claiming the kill on ezz? :Oa Which leaves the kill on Raie and the kill on Plot... These are... weird... kills though, and I'm not sure what to think about them...

Given Raie's earlier apathy in the thread and Plot's general tendency to be pretty quiet, neither of these targets strike me as particularly attractive NK targets, imo. If I had to pin one as the NK bar shenanigans, I'd say Plot over Raie simply because Raie straight up said her role was kind of useless, unless mafia thought Raie was bluffing over her abilities?

444Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:33 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

By the way chinomi, do you choose your target at night or during the day?

also i'mma head out shortly but before I do I just want to offer the theory that both angel and ezz might have been tailored and maf used a vig kill to hit ezz? I don't know how likely this is tbh I just want to make sure we consider it.

445Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:34 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Here and processing what happened, but @ chinomi. Hmm. I am debating how much of my information I wish to divulge. I might say more later and if asked, but at the moment all I'll say is that you would not have performed your action on me last night, chinomi.

Question, however:

Can you describe this ability boost? If you think it would affect the night kill... I may have something to share. However, I am not sure if it would considering that mafia would only send in one NK target and not a second, and I never received any notification during the night phase so I'm guessing it's not an instantaneous boost?

Unrelated, I am amused for two reasons that might become obvious post-game.

Also, so it's probably safe to say that angel was town and ezz was maf... what an unusual gambit. Unless we subscribe to the "angel was tailored/miller and ezz happens to be miller or tailored", but ezz would've mentioned being a miller, and so the only way it works is if angel was miller and they tailored ezz. I don't find this as likely. But anyway, still processing and throwing this up for the moment.

446Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:36 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Lux are you hinting driver?

447Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:38 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

That depends on how badly you want to know what it is I am hinting. I am willing to share, but I would rather not share anything for personal reasons that will be clear with time.

448Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:39 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

If you are driver, I have reason to believe you bussed me with yourself because I got a thing I'm not sure was intended for me at the start of this phase. (Could have been intended for me tho idk)

If you're not the driver then idk.

449Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:40 pm

nautilus

nautilus

The Arctic Monkiyokos wrote:By the way chinomi, do you choose your target at night or during the day?

re: this, though I'm not chi: chi was fishing for actions N1, so I'd assume it's a night action, but I'd wait for chi to respond.

also <o><o> @ drivertalk

@Kiyoko - Was the thing you got related to the pizza that Plot sent out or was it unrelated? Don't answer if it's sensitive or anything though

450Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:42 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I have no knowledge or involvement in anything that may or may not have ended up in your possession. It was either sent to you or, if it was sent to me, some other factors would have to align for you to receive it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 46 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum