Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

crossroads ✕ town win

+16
drandahl
Aeiou
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
katagi
Entelechy
Cure
angel★
chinomi
Five
nautilus
Ninfia
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 52]

76crossroads ✕ town win - Page 6 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 5:14 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

:o

so what do we do now? there's not a lot of information in the rollover!

77crossroads ✕ town win - Page 6 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 5:14 pm

nautilus

nautilus

lmao chi

I think I know chi's role and if it's what I think it is, then she is probably responsible for the drum solo in rollover (outside of her posts lol)

Since no one's dead I'm inclined to think it's... a town-aligned action (+ chi's not being very transparent about her doing the thing) purely because I feel like a wipe would be best used in combination with a kill to cause confusion re: who died*, but I agree that N0 is... a premature time to cancel out all actions because we have nothing to go off of lol and rollover flavour would've helped a lot

78crossroads ✕ town win - Page 6 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 5:17 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Ummuuuuuuuu! I didn't do a thing! Drums aren't really my kinda thing, ya know!!

79crossroads ✕ town win - Page 6 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 5:18 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Can everyone post so we can make sure the villain team did kill some without us knowing.

Last edited by Rasei on Mon May 16, 2016 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to add my color)

80crossroads ✕ town win - Page 6 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 5:18 pm

nautilus

nautilus

EITHER THAT OR CHI'S BEING REALLY IN CHARACTER I GUESS?? CHI DID YOU DO THE THING OR NOT

I KNOW YOUR CHARACTER AND YOUR CHARACTER SEEMS LIKE THE KINDA GUY TO DO A DRUM SOLO, BUT I'M ALSO NOT 100% SURE ON THIS

81crossroads ✕ town win - Page 6 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 5:19 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

So I asked alca-chan-sensei if people can die without us being aware and she said that she'd cross out names in first post if people died. That said, I also asked if the ratio can ever be inaccurate and she said yes so uhhh... watch out for millers I guess.

I'm guessing since no names are crossed out in first post it means no one's dead.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

82crossroads ✕ town win - Page 6 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 5:20 pm

chinomi

chinomi

DID WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE WRITE TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD????????

83crossroads ✕ town win - Page 6 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 5:20 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Ok so. I received no notification that my action worked or not but it really could go either way re: whether this was a wipe or a cancel.

Did anybody with, idk, an informational type of role receive results?? That's probably the only way we'll know....

Idk why I'm even posting right now I have a French final to study for lmao

I'm just. Kinda like. Wow. We learned nothing.

84crossroads ✕ town win - Page 6 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 5:22 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Alternatively, people who can only act every other night can probably ask if they can act again on N1, and that might be safer than outing our investigators.

85crossroads ✕ town win - Page 6 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 5:23 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I didn't think about that. :v

86crossroads ✕ town win - Page 6 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 5:25 pm

chinomi

chinomi

i didn't play the drums (๑・`▱´・๑) (๑・`▱´・๑) (๑・`▱´・๑)

87crossroads ✕ town win - Page 6 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 5:31 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

lol well here I go

KNOWN FLAVOR

• ➳ All other sounds are drowned out by an epic drum solo.
    Either cancels or obscures everything in rollover

CLAIMS

chinomi

• Claims not drums

Gerry

• Claims no way of knowing if their action went through on N0

Kiyoko

nautilus

Last edited by Kiyoko on Mon May 16, 2016 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

88crossroads ✕ town win - Page 6 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 5:36 pm

nautilus

nautilus

chi!! Your rping is very cute!! I thought your excitement at the start of the game was because you were the drum soloist, and it could fit the character you're rping in a very roundabout way... but maybe I jumped the gun and you were very excited for the game to start and also I don't think your character plays the drums :? i'm sorry chi in the dearth of rollover flavour i started looking at people's rp posts and jumped the gun

Anyways, given the reliance on flavour in rollovers in this game, I do feel like a wipe might be a reasonable mafia ability to have? I know there was some discussion about the weighted ratio earlier that makes me a little curious about what might be in this game, but idk.

Given Kiyoko's comment, I'm leaning more towards this being a cancel since I feel like a wipe that removes all flavour (but doesn't stop actions or kills) would be better if someone dies in the chaos of the wipe, plus... it just seems a little odd if mafia were to wipe and then withhold the NK on N0 (though, uh, stranger things have happened so I'm not ruling this out)? Maybe a trigger happy town player who doesn't want anyone to die N0? Normally I'd ascribe something like this to a neutral, but there's no neutrals in this ratio.

I have no idea if this was a cancel or a wipe, take that as you will.

89crossroads ✕ town win - Page 6 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 5:41 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Don't worry, don't worry! Mitsu, Mitsu, Mitsu, Mitsu! You are but merely being a leader in your own right and I can appreciate that! WAHAHAHAHAA♪ ~! From the glow of your fingertips attempting to solve the uncertainties of the situation, reaching to every star in the universe! Glow, Mitsu! Glow! Fly up with your wings and give flight to the stardust that will surely trail behind you! Mmm mmmm! Yes! This is what I live for! Tell the aliens above I say hello! Uccccchuuuuuuu♪ !!!!!!

90crossroads ✕ town win - Page 6 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Mon May 16, 2016 5:48 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

So... here's my thinking.

With a 6:12 ratio, we get essentially 3 mislynches. I doubt mafia has vigs, or if mafia has a vig then town is probably stacked with bulletproofs/protects, and probably a good amount of investigations. For this reason, unless someone straight up has damning evidence that some player is maf, I would a...ctually be okay not pushing for a lynch today given how little information we have to go off of. I don't want everyone to just straight up vote NL and not talk all day, but given that last night was a wash, if we NL today it'll be basically like starting fresh on N1.

.......I have no fucking clue what character chinomi is but it seems like a very chinomi-esque character.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum