Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

crossroads ✕ town win

+16
drandahl
Aeiou
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
katagi
Entelechy
Cure
angel★
chinomi
Five
nautilus
Ninfia
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 52]

16crossroads ✕ town win - Page 2 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 12, 2016 7:24 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Any fictional character you can send me information on! If you're not sure if your choice is allowed you can always ask me. ;v;

17crossroads ✕ town win - Page 2 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 12, 2016 8:27 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

me!

18crossroads ✕ town win - Page 2 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 12, 2016 11:03 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I'll be sitting this one out. Looking forward to spectating.

19crossroads ✕ town win - Page 2 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Thu May 12, 2016 11:11 pm

high seraph

high seraph

yo sign me up

also, a question that may or may not ultimately impact my character choice: will character names or the fandom they belong to be public from game start? or will they only be revealed upon death?

i'm just asking cuz i remember some games from vdex made the video game/anime/whatever that the character came from public from the start of the game ha ha ha but i'm not sure if that's actually that common. idk

20crossroads ✕ town win - Page 2 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 13, 2016 3:56 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

mememememememememememememe

I probably shouldn't but I need this

21crossroads ✕ town win - Page 2 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 13, 2016 7:27 am

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

sign this guy up

22crossroads ✕ town win - Page 2 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 13, 2016 10:17 am

alcasync

alcasync

high seraph wrote:also, a question that may or may not ultimately impact my character choice: will character names or the fandom they belong to be public from game start? or will they only be revealed upon death?

Only upon death and investigation, though some of the flavor may hint at your role! I'm thinking of giving everyone maybe one ability with very vague flavor that could be anything, and one ability that hints more directly at their character. I haven't fully decided yet! ;v;

23crossroads ✕ town win - Page 2 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 13, 2016 2:40 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Do you care about spoilers for things? Like, there are some characters I can't explain without giving huge spoilers : P

24crossroads ✕ town win - Page 2 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 13, 2016 2:52 pm

high seraph

high seraph

alcasync wrote:
high seraph wrote:also, a question that may or may not ultimately impact my character choice: will character names or the fandom they belong to be public from game start? or will they only be revealed upon death?

Only upon death and investigation, though some of the flavor may hint at your role! I'm thinking of giving everyone maybe one ability with very vague flavor that could be anything, and one ability that hints more directly at their character. I haven't fully decided yet! ;v;

ok thnx!!!

25crossroads ✕ town win - Page 2 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 13, 2016 3:01 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Entelechy wrote:Do you care about spoilers for things? Like, there are some characters I can't explain without giving huge spoilers : P

Yeah, that's why I dropped a top character choice of mine, because it would potentially spoil the phenomenal Spec Ops: The Line.

26crossroads ✕ town win - Page 2 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 13, 2016 3:20 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Yeah, I got that happening for The Wicked + The Divine. All the best characters are basically living spoilers : P

27crossroads ✕ town win - Page 2 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Fri May 13, 2016 4:30 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I don't care about spoilers! Umm warn me if there's anything that might be a spoiler though so that I can try to leave spoilers out of action flavor and stuff. ;v;

28crossroads ✕ town win - Page 2 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 14, 2016 10:13 am

alcasync

alcasync

Signups are closing today in umm maybe around twelve hours or so? Please get your role choices in!

29crossroads ✕ town win - Page 2 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 14, 2016 10:22 am

Crypsis

Crypsis

ahhhhh it's me, alcasync's friend! >w< You can call me Crypsis or Saki!

I'll join! this is my first mafia game though so please be gentle with me senpais!

30crossroads ✕ town win - Page 2 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 14, 2016 11:14 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hi there, welcome! =D Hope you have fun!
Also, if you'd like, we have a subforum for new people to introduce themselves here: https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/f18-introductions

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum