Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six]

+16
nautilus
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
angel★
Luxaria
Ninfia
Five
Rasei
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Cure
drandahl
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
ezzelin
She-Ra
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 36]

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Grats to those who got trophies this round! =D

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

And I'll do stats and put up round 13 stuff tomorrow because i am distracted by so many things right now

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

thank you everyone for participating in my game! I had a fun time hosting, and I hope everyone had fun. ;w;

feel free to post your role pms now if you like. I totally forgot to save copies of them.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Ninfia wrote:
Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] - Page 35 PDTeRRQYou are The Through. You are The Mafia.

This card allows its user to pass through things as if they were walking through air. As such, once per game, you are able to pass through any barriers that other card abilities produce and draw Sakura's attention, making her capture the other card.

Additionally, any attempts to investigate you will not succeed. Your alignment will not be revealed upon being captured.

Your teammates are: Tiki the Troll, High Seraph, Katagi, and AdiosBromigo.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ninfia wrote:
Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] - Page 35 CsxT52XYou are The Dash. You are The Mafia.

This card allows its user to gain tremendous speed. Once per game, you may end the night phase early by running through it and bringing everyone with you.

If you are targeted for a kill or lynch, you will be able to run away once.

Your teammates are: Mr. Gerbear, High Seraph, Katagi, and AdiosBromigo.

Then the addendum in the Maf doc:

Ninfia wrote:Tiki you can now stun a target every other night, starting n1 (so basically every odd night).

Then later in Skype:
Ninfia wrote:[4/1/2016 1:22:44 PM] King Boo: the favoure I didn't send you with it was
[4/1/2016 1:22:52 PM] King Boo: the dash is so cute you stop to pet it for a phase
[4/1/2016 1:22:58 PM] King Boo: flavour*

Aeiou

Aeiou

Tiki... you totally did end the phase...wtf

Rasei

Rasei

Ninfia wrote:
Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] - Page 35 Aqr3AgN

You are The Create. You are The Neutral.

This card allows its user to create anything within the limits of the imagination.

Each night, you are able to manifest a creature for a player of your choice. They will be sent the description of the creature and they must write a short story, draw, or otherwise create something to do with that creature. They will be unable to use their role power until they create something because they will be far too busy caring for it to use their role power.

A) You win if you are able to gather four creations from four different players. You may not claim your alignment until after you have received your four creations, or you will lose the ability to fulfill this condition.

B) You win if you survive to the end of the game

ezzelin

ezzelin

Ninfia wrote:
Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] - Page 35 JRgxyGnYou are The Move. You are The Town.

This card has the ability to move small objects, but is a little obvious when doing so. If an item is in play, you may decide to posses and hide it for one phase in order to delay its use.

If you are alive after night four, you may choose to reveal your wings; The host will announce your alignment to the thread in the rollover after you've made your choice.

I got rasei'd just as I would have been able to show my wings.

high seraph

high seraph

excuse me the cutest card is comin thru (✿° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ninfia wrote:
Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] - Page 35 MxIXjpLYou are The Flower. You are The Mafia.

This card lives for the entertainment of others. She is is queen of festivities. Once per night, you are able to invite someone to dance with you. While you entertain them, they let their abilities slip to you by accident. You will learn their role.

Your teammates are: Mr. Gerbear, Tiki The Troll, Katagi, and High Seraph.

wow and i totally just realized that the host copied the last line from AdiosBromigo's role PM and didn't edit my name out/his name in. what a disappointment. i give it 4/5 stars.

angel★

angel★

Ninfia wrote:
Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] - Page 35 8vO7K2tYou are The Libra. You are The Town.

This card grants the user fair and clear judgement on truth. Once per night phase, you will weigh the words of a player of your choice on the scales of truth. You are able to ask if one phrase is a lie a night. You cannot ask about alignment and every question should be phrased as a yes or no question.

plotstickers

plotstickers

Ninfia wrote:
Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] - Page 35 8bzbkqqYou are The Sweet. You are The Town.

This card as an acute sense of taste and a sharp eye for sweets. Every night, you may investigate a player to see if they are salty (mafia), spicy (neutral), or sweet (town).

MAFIA!!!!!

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I resent that the mafia flavor is salty >:c

ezzelin

ezzelin

Mr. Gerbear wrote:I resent that the mafia flavor is salty >:c
don't be so salty about it

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

ezzelin-P wrote:
Mr. Gerbear wrote:I resent that the mafia flavor is salty >:c
don't be so salty about it
Thank you I wanted someone to say that

Cure

Cure

Ninfia wrote:
Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] - Page 35 TO4SDViYou are The Firey. You are The Town.

This card allows its user to control wild flames. Once per night phase you can surround another player with fire using your pyrotechnic abilities. Any action they take or is directed at them will burn up. You may surround yourself, but you may not act on any players twice in a row.

anyone who knows what my email address is will understand why this is the only card I'd ever pick (also my general personality and stuff). Also I'm still disgusted that they spelled fiery wrong like wtf that's not how you spell fiery.

Also apparently The Firey is a boy and I never knew this.

SO WAS I BASICALLY THE TOWN DOCTOR?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum