Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six]

+16
nautilus
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
angel★
Luxaria
Ninfia
Five
Rasei
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Cure
drandahl
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
ezzelin
She-Ra
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 36]

Luxaria

Luxaria

I FINALLY GOT AN ACHIEVEMENT, THOUGH.

MY FIRST ONE. EVER.

MY HEART IS TRUE.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:p.s. why didn't I hide last night, woe is me
p.p.s. it was because I was relying on two stuns so I could see if a NK got blocked vs my hide hiding the NK sobs uncontrollably

BAH
I was supposed to get the first NK on you, break the streak.
ME
I tried so many times... T_T

Five

Five

I'll probably never get it! I am too stubborn to vote No Lynch, even when there is no information to go on.

ezzelin

ezzelin

Five wrote:I'll probably never get it! I am too stubborn to vote No Lynch, even when there is no information to go on.

same tbh. there are exceptions but so rare that I doubt.

plotstickers

plotstickers

Congratulations, living town!

Luxaria

Luxaria

The only times I'll no lynch are when I come in late and didn't keep track of the phase, which is what happened this game and Litmaf2.

I feel awful whenever I type out "No Lynch".

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

holy shit

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

plotstickers wrote:Congratulations, living town!

For the record, it broke my heart when we had to take you out. :( But, apparently, bad move on our part, given what Ninfia told me...

But yeah. I can sympathize with being excited to be an alignment cop, only for it to cause nothing but problems.
*Thinks back on The Maquerade and weeps*

nautilus

nautilus

YELLS AFTER ALL THAT EFFORT AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET RASPUTIN!!!

I HAD ONE MORE BULLETPROOF LEFT IN ME I'M SO SAD I WAS ONE AWAY FROM GLASSES TROPHY but at least i have a gun.................... but mafia probably knew what i was anyways.............................................

rest in pieces

plotstickers

plotstickers

What did Ninfia tell you, Tiki? :0

The closest I've come to being an alignment cop was being a native cop. /sheds tears with you

Mom with a gun...

nautilus

nautilus

OH

oh yeah i owe five an apology

so, uh, i silence people :') i'm not actually a vigilante at all but i did kill lucas, though my major ability involves... the silencing

and i was REALLY FUCKED UP by the fact that town would have 3 town aligned silencers at the start of the game which is why i suspected you throughout lol i'm so sorry...

I'M SO SAD I DIDN'T GET THE BULLETPROOF TROPHY THOUGH OH MY GOD WHEN WILL THIS OPPORTUNITY COME AGAIN

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

nautilus wrote:OH

oh yeah i owe five an apology

so, uh, i silence people :') i'm not actually a vigilante at all but i did kill lucas, though my major ability involves... the silencing

and i was REALLY FUCKED UP by the fact that town would have 3 town aligned silencers at the start of the game which is why i suspected you throughout lol i'm so sorry...

I'M SO SAD I DIDN'T GET THE BULLETPROOF TROPHY THOUGH OH MY GOD WHEN WILL THIS OPPORTUNITY COME AGAIN

Wait, you owe FIVE an apology!?
XD
(Though, fair point, heh.)

Rasei

Rasei

The only time I get to be a detective, I get N0 nk if I remember right.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'll do round 13 and achievement stuff tomorrow.

@host ping me on Skype and/or PM if you'd like to discuss achievement stuff. You're welcome to post the in-thread achievement post yourself, but I'm the only one who can update the trophy rack.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Congrats, Town. XD

This was such a great game?? And honestly i'd play it again. All the clow cards could have such awesome roles attached........

anyway i legit had no idea how i appeared in investigations and i legit had no idea how i appeared in aeiou's??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum