Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six]

+16
nautilus
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
angel★
Luxaria
Ninfia
Five
Rasei
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Cure
drandahl
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
ezzelin
She-Ra
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 36]

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

sammie's revival window is gone, she would have revived if i had died within two phases after her dead but i didnt cuz i wanted to get another shot at not fucking up before i spilled mah beans, so

yeah sorry about that

sweet little birb, dont stress

itll all be ok

tell me ur theories

ezzelin

ezzelin

That definitely explains the additional kills, but. But if Blaire is Town, that would basically mean there are two Town vig roles and... I personally find that rather strange.

Aeiou

Aeiou

...shape friend... :<

also Im awful about the answering questions thing but!
https://twitter.com/Xylophagous/status/716541850023100417
if you wanna add me, but not if youre fifi apparently

high seraph

high seraph

vote: all of u nerd losers having fun in miitomo w/o me

curse my useless windows phone

katagi

katagi

ezzelin wrote:But if Blaire is Town, that would basically mean there are two Town vig roles and... I personally find that rather strange.

maybe this is why my role is so apparently underpowered??

edit, thinking about it, i feel like there are other 'items' out there which just never saw the light of day, which is the only way my role power makes any dang sense, BUT if there is another town vig then having me as a third backup... possibly-a-vig... in the 'item'-replicator, does make more sense

edit the 2nd

blaire:
- are you saying it's sheer coincidence that your erasing killed the people fivey stunned? do you reckon your roles might be linked up for some reason? i am really curious about this... i don't know in what possible way y'all could be linked, but this is too weird to ignore totally
- would you still lynch drandahl right now?
- are you pro-fifi or anti-fifi

nautilus

nautilus

Actually, I'm willing to accept Blaire's existence as a second vigilante; since my kill is immediate, unredirectable, and blasts through protections, it makes sense that there's a traditional vigilante (Blaire) and then there's me (the not so traditional vigilante). I... don't know how I feel about katagi being put into this equation for now I need to sit on it for a bit.

I MEAN. IF WE WANT TO TEST BLAIRE OUT TODAY, WE CAN, BUT I'M NOT SURE WHAT POINT IT'D HAVE BECAUSE THE RATIO WILL BE ESSENTIALLY THE SAME IF IT WORKS and i feel like if blaire was last maf standing, she wouldn't straight up claim a role and be open to the idea of getting herself lynched

@katagi - Out of curiosity... If you had to lynch anyone this phase, who would you lynch?

re: items - I feel like the two items that I got were different items simply because the flavour text of the kill wasn't the same, but, uh, hrm. I'll do a Lucas and paraphrase my PM I got from the host about the item, since I don't think I can post it directly (or maybe I can, since Angel's been posting stuff).

"You got a thing. The thing can be used to make Sakura-senpai notice another player and take them out of the game."

I didn't get any information on what card could make the thing, but it definitely served the same role as the thing that killed Plot. I'm really sad we apparently don't have a mortician in play though that can check to see who Plot's killer was or something... why can no one in this game touch dead bodies

I asked the host earlier whether or not the flavour for that rollover was correct and got no answer so take that as you will ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Blaire - my theory is REALLY STUPID you do not want to hear it but it also involves a lynch target that isn't katagi or drandahl and i'm not sure if i'm up to splitting the lynch this late game, especially since it's clear Rasei won't assist in tipping the vote

Last edited by nautilus on Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total

katagi

katagi

I WANNA HEAR THE THEORY...

also I think I'd lynch drandahl for a few reasons: very quiet, and also we still have very little(...) information on what "being little" even IS, if i'm correct?? at this point in the game where everyone has mostly spilled their entire beans on their role information...
furthermore angel seems to have implied that drandahl does have other things to do other than 'make people little', but whether or not that's due to the littleness being unexplained or not i guess is up in the air

nautilus

nautilus

UM, OK,

so i think one of ezzelin and drandahl are mafia

ezzelin because... i love you ezz ur the only member of my mafia family alive, but also the arguments you're applying to katagi could also be used towards you, and even though you've claimed to have a secondary ability the problem is that no one has actually... seen it and i suppose you mentioned you could prove it, but like

from my perspective and from the fact that lux outed she had multiple abilities, i don't know if you're bluffing or telling the truth here. presumably because you were rasei'd we will never know, but if it wasn't for that secondary ability i'd assume you were in the same boat as katagi, if not lower than katagi on the weakness scale, since your role doesn't appear to interact with items directly. it's also kind of weird that you sorta popped out of nowhere and suddenly started going really hard on katagi all of a sudden which is why i'm a little uncomfortable here ...................... BUT I KNOW YOU'RE BUSY this is the worst fos ever...

in that same vein i don't think ezz is mafia because there is no way in hell mafia!ezz would let tiki say 90% of the things he said, so take this with a grain of salt

drandahl.............. because............... ok so

people are probably going to bring up "no way if the mafia had a stunner that they wouldn't use it every night". the effects of being little were never explained and we're literally going off drandahl's own admission that drandahl is a stunner when drandahl could be lying about it and just saying "oh yeah it's a special form of stun".

given that he didn't act last night, it's possible his explanation for not acting could be a bluff to cover up an ability that can only be used once + i know lulu is a sneaky snek but lulu claimed that she was able to act on N... N3? whatever night she jailed five, and assuming that ninfia contacted drandahl at the same time i feel like if he was given the chance to act he would

the major push for me though is he apparently can do stuff other than shrink people and that's what's fascinating to me because he denied it to angel straight up. given the hoops angel's jumped through to get a result i'd reckon that it shouldn't be written off as "angel asked about alignment therefore this is a non-answer". the fact that the host literally posted "my b" in between all of this reads to me that something did happen, and angel's question isn't immediately nullified by the fact that she asked about my alignment.

furthermore, he appeared to be uncomfortable with the suspicions on gerry on D4 early on before bandwagoning on the lynch shortly before the end of the phase, put up a no lynch vote the phase lulu was lynched (which, had lux not hammered the vote could have led to lulu saving herself by last-minute NLing) and asked whether or not the mafia was "framing lulu or saving lulu" from the kill; while i understand he was probably looking at all perspectives for this issue it reads a little like he's trying to plant the seeds of mafia framing lulu*

so not even straight up "his role seems weird"-wise but his behaviour so far in this game has been weird and weirdly helpful to the maf? he only swapped to gerry once it was clear gerry was going to be lynched

also, answering the drandahl of several days ago:
Yeah, the Raie vig effect was closish to the end of phase and after Raie's last spec, but my thoughts were more around how it effected the votes at that time. It brought us from a dedicated lynch on Lulu to a Lulu-Blaire tie (if I remember correctly).

1) it was roughly halfway through the phase, not necessarily close-ish. if, like my role, gerry wanted to act in order to cancel out votes, it would have been way more advantageous to shoot lulu late phase to cancel out the votes before anyone could react.
2) yes, there was a lulu-blaire tie, but consider that, once again, at that point in time lulu and blaire were one vote each (1-1) and 90% of the game had not yet voted. i wouldn't consider a 2-1 vote advantage on lulu a "dedicated lynch" on lulu by any means.

let's dance, drandahl. if you want i can pretend to be kiyoko

basically i don't trust anyone in this game other than angel

*technically this entire argument could also apply to ezz and angel but

a) maf!ezz would throw tiki into a dungeon before he said 90% of what he said
b) drandahl seemed to actively (to some degree) push against the lynches going on whereas ezz seemed to just be afk for most of the phase
c) angel outed the mafia dayvig with her ability and if she's mafia that's an incredibly good wifom

angel★

angel★

i'm gonna channel my inner raie and

DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN WHERE ARE YOU STOMPS AROUND ANGRILY ANSWER MY QUESTIONS EXPLAIN YOURSELF

i'm gonna be afk for the last five or six hours of this phase so.... sobs but i really want to get answers first aaaaaaaaa DYLAN

ezzelin

ezzelin

☆☆katagi wrote:
ezzelin wrote:But if Blaire is Town, that would basically mean there are two Town vig roles and... I personally find that rather strange.

maybe this is why my role is so apparently underpowered??

edit, thinking about it, i feel like there are other 'items' out there which just never saw the light of day, which is the only way my role power makes any dang sense, BUT if there is another town vig then having me as a third backup... possibly-a-vig... in the 'item'-replicator, does make more sense
Having a possible third vig makes more sense than having two vigs?
Uhhh...., but only in the case the third vig is mafia. If you're a mafia item replicator that makes an item from an ability like I speculated earlier, having another vig actually somewhat sense. But literally only if you're mafia :Va

nautilus wrote:ezzelin because... i love you ezz ur the only member of my mafia family alive, but also the arguments you're applying to katagi could also be used towards you, and even though you've claimed to have a secondary ability the problem is that no one has actually... seen it and i suppose you mentioned you could prove it, but like
I told you I can prove it and I will as soon as rollover comes.

ezzelin wrote:presumably because you were rasei'd we will never know
??? Rasei gives you back your ability after 48h, and I am already free this phase, which is why I used my secondary ability right away. Obviously I wasn't gonna claim I was Rasei'd sooner because that would just give the item generator if they're still alive info that I won't be able to do anything to an item, should they put one in play.
As for putting me on boats, can you just wait until rollover? You'll see it doesn't put me in the same boast as Katagi at all.

Also, the only argument that I brought up against Katagi that also applies to me is the entire "there aren't enough people left for the abilities that we know exist in this game", which applies to pretty much everyone still alive in this game.

nautilus wrote:it's also kind of weird that you sorta popped out of nowhere and suddenly started going really hard on katagi all of a sudden which is why i'm a little uncomfortable here ...................... BUT I KNOW YOU'RE BUSY this is the worst fos ever...
I understand that you find that weird. However, I always take a step back from threat whenever someone reacts very emotionally, because I simple can't handle it. I understand that some players get very invested in the game, but I'm not going to let myself feel horrible as fuck, so I just stay away. Probably not the best strategy for weeding out mafia, but that's how it is, and that's why I've been kinda MIA twice in this game.

Also the reason I jumped on the Katagi thing is particularly cause I felt I might be onto something, and when I bite, I don't let go. Her reply to my initial post describing the possibility in which Katagi could be the mafia item generator did not convince me at all, so I decided to push it more.

I'm also suspicious of drandahl to a degree, and Mitsu definitely brings up very solid points which I can only agree with, but I'll let her pursue that vein.

In the meantime, let me pretend to be Luxaria 2.0

So, Katagi, would you be so kind as to answer a few questions:

1. Do you have any other role ability, active or passive, than the item copying that you have claimed?

2. Can you copy an item as soon as it appears in game, or only after it has already been used?

3. What is the limit of your ability? You mentioned you were now effectively vanilla. Were you claiming that your ability was a single use?

4. Who do you think is or was the original item generator, if you only copied the item?

5. If you had a gun-item right now, who would you shoot?

katagi

katagi

1. no, i am effectively vanilla

2. i don't actually know the answer to this one? all I know is that if I were to attempt to duplicate an item without having seen it in action first, it would not work. i don't know if this is defined as "post-intermission" or "post-use"

3. yes!

4. this is a good question, which i have no answer for, ?_? i am AWFUL at discerning things like this

5. drandahl, same as my 'who would you lynch' answer

Five

Five

Blaire... You know, I can't even fault Blaire at all, honestly. I think Blaire is town. I may be biased because she's been going after people I happened to stun due to my own suspicions so OF COURSE I understand her target choice...

Anyway, I think ezzelin is town because the item move ability only really makes sense as town if the item generator is mafia. Mafia gains... nothing from moving their own kill-item somewhere, whereas town at least gets a little delay before the item is used and they lose a player. The last mafia is probably either drandahl or katagi and I GUESS either ezz or Blaire if not, but I trust those two for now.

If we gotta, I'm down to lynch Dylan today as long as we go for katagi next if he flips town, but I'll be hard pressed to go along with an ezz or Blaire lynch.

Rasei

Rasei

*hugs her vote. She is not going to tip over anyone's vote*

Luxaria

Luxaria

I just woke up and started reading the thread, gathered some quotes, was super excited.

And then remembered that I am dead.

Is this what this feels like...

Rasei

Rasei

*HUGS LUX*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum