Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six]

+16
nautilus
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
angel★
Luxaria
Ninfia
Five
Rasei
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Cure
drandahl
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
ezzelin
She-Ra
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 36]

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

if you feed me i might say things

(but you gotta tell me what to say)

(and i reserve the right to decline)

(i'm like a reverse restaurant)

Luxaria

Luxaria

I wonder if we could use angel's role to determine if there was an attempted NK last night, as in, someone wasn't stunned out of it, but it did actually go to myself or Cure. But the wording would need to be careful since both of us were not valid targets from the start of it, so I don't know how to go about that.

"Had Cure or Luxaria been legitimate targets last night, with all other actions on N4 still the same there would have been a night kill."

Something like that.

Or just a more forward question about drandahl or another player, since I have a propensity for overthinking these things.

@ Five

Hmpf!

angel★

angel★

blaire ///////

hmmm maybe something to do with figuring out what happened to the NK last night? like if it was stunned out or if it went to lux? like "Did the NK sender get stunned?" even?

oops ninja'd by lux with the same idea as me HAHA

edit: jk i can't ask my question about the NK sender so maybe just lux's question

Rasei

Rasei

For Blair:

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

hello friend rasei what do you wish to know? o m o

Rasei

Rasei

1. If you could write/draw about any animal what would you like to draw/write?
2. If you had to pick someone to lynch who would you lynch?
3. If you could eat anything at this moment, what would you eat?

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

1. The animal I would like to be able to draw are humans.
2. If I had to pick a person to lynch right now at this very moment it would be drandahl.
3. If I could eat anything at this moment it would be a cheeseburger pizza!!!

Ok that's it, thank you, folks! Thank you especially to Rasei! Blaire's Reverse Restaurant of Answers is now closed for the night!! We will open again the next day, so look forward to it, and I will eagerly await more delicious offerings to be served!!!

Have a safe and fun evening, everyone!!!!

nautilus

nautilus

I checked out of the phase yesterday but... I'm glad... ;___; ...

re: what katagi and several other players have brought up - aaaa, I know it can be difficult to speculate when people bring up previous games and stuff... :( If it makes it easier, I can link older games directly (like I did when I linked Lucas' lie detector fakeclaim) to give a better sense of context? I know it's pretty difficult to spec though when people make references to older games...

@angel - angel, pls. Angel pls. I don't think you're maf anymore because why would you expose this role but Angel............... pls ...

@NK - I think that might be a good idea; I'm actually wondering if mafia deliberately withheld the NK yesterday given the slight shift to Aeiou last phase in an attempt to force a mislynch on the premise that the NK stunner was stunned...

"Had Cure or Luxaria been legitimate targets last night, with all other actions on N4 still the same, there would have been a night kill or night kill attempt seen in rollover."

If this returns false, this implies:
Aeiou or katagi sent in the NK
The NK was deliberately withheld

@Aeiou - Can you comment on what becoming shrunk, if anything, has done to your role? Are you able to act more than once?

By sheer process of elimination Blaire has to be The Change if ... no one is lying about the roles in the game tho

Summary of Game Claims:

angel★

angel★

ahhhhh any suggestions for any other things to test?? apparently that one might not give me any results

edit; also kind of worried about being the NK tonight so, if anyone wants to help me out..... ;w;

Last edited by ヾangel★★★★★彡◦°˚☆ on Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aeiou

Aeiou

nautilus wrote:
@Aeiou - Can you comment on what becoming shrunk, if anything, has done to your role? Are you able to act more than once?

I never got notification or anything that I was shrunk so I assume it will function just like a stun.

nautilus

nautilus

Ummm. Hrm. Are you not able to ask any questions on the NK at all? Not even "The NK was submitted on N4"?

If you literally cannot ask anything about what happened last night, perhaps just fallback on the remaining mysteries of the game:

There is one card that has never been claimed (The Change) which presumably exists according to Aeiou. Blaire, the only person who has not claimed their card, has denied being The Change, and the fact that no one in this game has come forward claiming this card indicates:

Aeiou is lying about this card's existence.
This card is a card aligned with the mafia or has an ability that is easily deduced from its name that the owner doesn't want you to know.

I... if you want to do what happened last phase with Blaire, since she's been considerably less transparent about her actions and she claimed not acting N0, so we're not going to lose a doctor or something here:

Mr. Alice has not submitted any actions, including the NK, throughout the entire game.

Alternatively, some kind of question that involves who the Change might be? Like idk

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/t207p15-cardcaptor-sakura-mafia-thread-2-night-five

The player whose role is The Change is one of the posters on this page.

Five

Five

If you ask me, we should be investigating one of the people who was stunned last night, since there was no NK? Maybe something about the weirdness of katagi's claim and how they took back some things they said about their role PM, or the claim they could ask for an item that had already existed despite the fact that the items never had a name of any sort? Or maybe just "katagi did not attempt an action last night", since they claimed to be vanilla after making the item? I dunno about Aeiou, I don't have any specific ideas for what to ask about them.

nautilus

nautilus

idk.

The reason why I've written off katagi as probably not being mafia is because I can't imagine a situation where mafia attempts to gunsmith me and posts about it beforehand, though I suppose they could have done it in a really wifom-y way?

I do think that there's something strange about the items in general, because it still lowkey bothers me that there's multiple item-using/creating roles in a game where there's apparently only one role (the "item generator") capable of making them, and the flavour text from the item I used (She-Ra was touched by an item) is different from the one that killed Plot (Plot was killed by an item) when a role called "The Twin" implies that the items should be one and the same, imo.

@Host - Is the flavour text for the D... D4? whatever rollover lulu was lynched correct?

angel★

angel★

hm, so i can ask "The NK was submitted on N4," but i'm not sure if we'd be able to learn a lot of information from that - we still don't know if it's lux/cure vs. aeiou/katagi being stunned.

while no successful NK last night is a good lead to go off of, i do for the most part trust aeiou and katagi (although i've also been right about 0 things so far so....) so i'd prefer to look into blaire or dylan, since we know much less about them? and since what i can ask is kind of limited, i don't think i'd get anything from looking into aeiou or katagi any more than we already know...

has blaire claimed that she hasn't sent in any actions? i thought it was just for N0, but i can't find it...

nautilus

nautilus

I think just for N0, I think? EVEN SO we don't know much about her at all... so... idk just go with your heart on this one with what you want to ask, tbh

I do find it interesting that before I pointed out the discrepancy on Gerry that there was an immediate lynch on Aeiou; I feel like me pointing out the fact that there seemed to be a consistent obscurity between Angel/Aeiou's results likely was what turned the tides on what could have been a definite Aeiou lynch. HRM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum