Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 66 of 67]

976Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 66 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:58 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

GOD.

FINE I MIGHT JUST

PUT MY ROLE ACTION IN

IN CASE SHE HAS REVENGE KILL

BECAUSE IT'LL STILL GO THROUGH I CHECKED WITH THE HOST

AND THEN VOTE FOR HER

I THINK

I HATE EVERYTHING

WHAT IS THE ANSWER

THE STARS ARE COMING SOON I HAVE BEEN SHRIEKING IRL OVER SHIT

AND READING SLOWLY

AND BEANS AND PARSNIPS

BY THE WAY FUN FACT ALL OF THE SHAPES ASSEMBLE INTO A PATTERN

MITSUUUUUUUUU

EDIT LITERALLY WHY PAGETOP

977Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 66 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:59 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Vote: lulu fuck it I don't know I don't like the people voting for her but cure did FUCK

978Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 66 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:59 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I don't... know who to vote for. I mean lulu's prettyyyy hard to believe but then again that's only considering normal roles in a butterball game and at this point tbqh I don't think this game is that normal. (Super kudos to ninfia hosr like... This is gr8) But at the same time, I don't really see how Mr. Alice has said much to defend/clear herself???

Like, if Tiki were actually maf and not a Miller (who knows at this point), the Mafia just totally let him self-destruct which could be A Ploy. But then lulu's claims are pretty out there too but at the same time idk if the mafia would let another of their number talk themselves into trouble again? Or maybe it's just Another Ploy who knows at this point

And then there's She-Ra?? Silencer but not... Mafia silencer? I... can't think that a town silencer would be all that helpful and, granted, She-Ra said she's never used her power but that's easy for anyone with a maflike ability to say...

ashdjflshagsk I'm already confused in most games but this is so much more confuse

I'll... Vote: She-Ra

979Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 66 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:59 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

nautilus wrote:lulu i...

revenge kill is something people do claim while on the chopping block, and i feel like i did the same when i was the house in lit maf

"Something is not right here."

host can i shoot myself with my own ability and end my life splattered across this day phase

Wait are we saying we're not scared of this because I am still kinda scared of this

nautilus wrote:i was going to say what the fuck a revenge kill would be doing on a lock, but then i checked the ccs wikia, and

Though weaker than Shield in terms of defensive strength, Lock can actively defend itself by creating a psychokinetic storm to drive away threats.

what

am more scared

ℳ₴₴ℜ✦✧ȺℒῚ☾ℰ wrote:stick to ur guns, people

What Would Sakura Do

she would stick to her guns

petition for The Gun card

R U SURE??

Luxaria wrote:lulu's voting Mr. Alice, which makes sense if she's town jailer and thinks Blaire was mafia with the NK, but is it likely that Mr. Alice was sending the NK and --

wait

why does adibro/lulu target Blaire of all people N0 for a jail, like it's their first game and they don't know people, though I have felt that jail looked more town than mafia, but if we already have a town jailer and adibro wouldn't be able to make as precise of a jail onto a meta target like that, though it'd explain a jail on Blaire since Adibro wouldn't know she was busy/mildly AFK

why

also like

She-ra and Blaire are voting for lulu, and they're both varying amounts of suspicious

hm

also if lulubro actually flips mafia, then there's no way mafia jailed Blaire out of performing the NK, which would actually mean there was a doctor protect N0

ahhhhhhhhhH!

980Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 66 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:59 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I don't think a jail on Blaire N0 is that scummy. There's no extreme advantage or disadvantage as mafia or as town, if you're using it as stun. This is especially true if the player is new-ish to some of the players in this game.

If you're using it as a protective role, the same is true if the player is new-ish to some of the players in the game...

I just feel like this is a little inconclusive, but I'm actually leaning more town on it.

981Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 66 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:59 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

The phase has ended. Rollover will be up shortly.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

982Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 66 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:03 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

SCREAMS I DIDN'T REALIZE ROLLOVER IS AT 6 I thought it was at 7 (my time) omg

983Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 66 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:06 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

i love how smug Hayley's kero sig looks while we're all here freaking the fuck out like look at him eating that giant slice of cake like nothing is happening what a jerk jfc.

984Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 66 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:07 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Luxaria wrote:BY THE WAY FUN FACT ALL OF THE SHAPES ASSEMBLE INTO A PATTERN

I was kind of hoping this was the case.

985Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 66 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:07 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

THE FORK IN THE SIGNATURE GETS SO FUCKED UP BETWEEN FRAMES

AS FUCKED UP AS I FEEL RIGHT NOW

WAITING FOR ROLLOVER

WHAT IS IT HAYLEY

WHAT HAPPENED

HURRY

986Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 66 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:09 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

also yeah dude I considered hinting at it early in the game, but forgot about it

bonus stars to anyone that figures it out

if I ever post stars

which I will

btw some of the shapes are slightly out of proportion because I was in a hurry and fucked up drawing them, so the actual figure would require some photoshoping

but yeah dude I tried

afk freaking out until rollover

playing love live or something

987Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 66 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:10 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

btw we're at 986 posts--987 now

in 13 posts the thread auto-splits, so

yeah

988Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 66 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:11 pm

drandahl

drandahl

12 now.

Heading home from the office. Eager to see how Lulu flips. I'm curious... she doesn't seem THAT scummy to me.

Last edited by drandahl on Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

989Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 66 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:12 pm

nautilus

nautilus

i miss kiyoko

OH GOD I DIDN'T BREAK THE THREAD THANK GOD

990Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 66 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:13 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

sometimes people leave, naut

sometimes people have to go where we can't follow

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 66 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum