Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 51 of 67]

751Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 51 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:51 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

† ☾u♪e † wrote:The specifications were examples, Tiki.

...OH, GEE, THANKS, I HADN'T FIGURED THAT OUT YET

Doesn't mean it couldn't have been worded funny. =P

752Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 51 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:53 pm

Cure

Cure

† ☾u♪e † wrote:If you straight up lie to us to THIS EXTENT it's going to make us frustrated. Only mafia has a reason to lie that much. There's like... a 0% chance you're town at this point. There's no reason for a townie to CLAIM AN ACTION THEY DIDN'T EVEN DO, not be transparent about their bulletproof, stun someone who was vanilla for the night, and then try to say the claimed town stunner is a liar. There's just. Sorry. There's no way you're not mafia, and the attempted guilting tactics you're using to try and make us feel bad about suspecting and lynching you at this point are starting to make me annoyed. You got yourself into this mess. You only have yourself to blame. Stop trying to make us feel bad because it'll work on people who are Not Me. We're just playing the game here.

Don't lie to everyone to such an obvious, outable degree, and we won't feel the need to lynch you for being scummy. That's... just how it works. That's why this keeps happening. You never learn from it every time it happens. For your sake, I really hope you are mafia in this game, because then your behavior is understandable and excusable. Please don't be town.

Pagebottomed. This is important.

It's okay to make a mistake, but don't try to make the rest of the players feel terrible (intentionally or otherwise. I don't think you're doing it intentionally) for suspecting or lynching you because it will make them feel uncomfortable or, in some cases with more sensitive people, feel really awful about it. It's a game. It's nothing personal.

@edit: nothing about the example that you were provided seems worded funny or confusing to me. :T You were given the ability on N1. if you used it on N1, you could only use it again on N3. If you didn't use it on N1, you could use it on N2. It's pretty cut and dry.

753Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 51 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:00 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I was trying to avoid a copy paste, since I don't think we can do that with role PMs, so I figure it would extend to this too.

And after confirming with the hosr, I can't copy-paste the message either, so sorry I can't give you the exact wording, birdie.

754Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 51 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:13 pm

Five

Five

Hi, yes, hello, my role was changed early on n0 after a sizable discussion with Ninfia where I stressed I didn't want to affect the balance of the game and would make do with the first role if necessary. The change happened roughly an hour after the start of the game.

I seriously cannot explain the kill on Sammiya. I did stun her, yes, and as stated before I had no reason to believe it would interfere with a passive role effect as my PM specifically mentioned "action"s. Um, that said, is it possible that she died because and only because she was stunned ????? Luxaria doesn't think so, but other than a mafia vig (which, again, weird target), it's the only explanation I have. Unless Kiyoko redirected a town vig onto her.

I doubt town would have two whole dedicated stunners, so my role suggests that there was not a dedicated town stunner before it was changed. I don't know why not. Maybe we have a roulette or JOAT or something somewhere that stuns people sometimes. Maybe the jailer is the only roleblocker we have.

I also want to further clarify that it was not only my power that changed. One card that does not exist in the game: The Loop.

755Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 51 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:22 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

gonna Vote: Tiki the Troll before i forget!

also i'm sorry if this has been covered already (but some of the pages have really dense posts ok i'm sorry) but did we ever figure out what those items did? i think nautilus was supposed to get one or something too? AGAIN SORRY IF THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN DISCUSSED

756Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 51 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:25 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Okay.

If Tiki is mafia:
- I feel like the rest of the mafia is afk, because I feel like most people who would be on a mafia team with him or have been with him in the past (Raie, Lux, etc.,) would not let him dig himself into a hole like this, especially with prior history on how he's been mislynched before.
- Alternatively, the rest of the mafia has left him for dead at this point. Also equally plausible.

If Tiki is town:
- I hate to say this but I strongly agree with Raie's post about lying: there was absolutely no need to lie about your ability so evidently and so clearly, and given that people were likely most !!! over the fact that you willingly omitted information about your lynchproof and the fact that you not only claimed the same ability, but the same action as Five, it dug you in harder. If you are not mafia, then mafia is probably having a field day with this phase because your story has become increasingly weird and inconsistent the longer this game drags on. From my perspective it's increasingly frustrating if you're town: if anything, town should lie via omission and not lie in such a way that directly contradicts events in the thread more than anything.

@Five - Huh. It makes sense for the Loop to be a game that forces you to loop your discussion to what's happened in the past.

... I've seen a role in the past that is essentially immortal but has extreme weakness in which any action that targets them has a chance to kill them (for those who might know: chinomi's role when she got killed by a wall), but at the same time Sammie's actual claim seems so weak (and she normally tells the full truth in claims) that I can't believe the situation where/if she had a role like that and deliberately omitted the weakness, since the role I'm thinking of was:

Literally immortal to all kills and lynches
Any other actions have 50% chance of killing them

@Blaire - No... I didn't... get an item either ;_; Summary:

katagi claims to have duplicated Plot-killer and given it to me
ezzelin borrowed Plot-killer, intercepting it, but saying that it'll get back to me eventually

e2: ... Wait.

Tiki this doesn't even make any sense your role in my game when you were neutral was every other phase (?) and yet for the most part the only times where you got confused were the confession cutoffs, iirc? I'll have to backread PMs, but I explained to you repeatedly how it worked in terms of the spacing

Last edited by nautilus on Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

757Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 51 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:28 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 51 Tumblr_m8u6w1llcP1qz7cqmo1_1280

758Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 51 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:34 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Every other day phase, you can select one player in the game. That player's abilities will be boosted for the next night phase and day phase, though not all players will receive a boost!

I... man, I really hope for your sake that you're mafia because this has been a 48 hour wild ride. :(

Um, but. Yes. I have no idea what killed Sammiya tbh because no one has actually claimed a redirect or a kill on her, which means it should be a mafia action? But if it was, then why Sammiya?

I guess I'll prepare a Last Will and Testament if the item role spontaneously appears at like :57 again with an item for me

Players I would like to hear more from are Gerry, ezz (though I know she's running her own game and might be busy), Blaire, and inactives but I don't think we'll be hearing from them again! Not so much suspicions (like I said, if I get a thing I'll be ok with ezz/katagi's claims for now) but I'd like to hear general thoughts.

Last edited by nautilus on Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

759Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 51 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:37 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Eh, well, at least there's still the other game going on.

*Checks in on Laughing Among the Crying Wolves.*

Fuck

nautilus wrote:I... man, I really hope for your sake that you're mafia because this has been a 48 hour wild ride. :(

I do sincerely I caused no undue strife or grief for anyone not me.

*pats Nautilus.*

760Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 51 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:05 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

(Also, I'm still looking for alternates so please ask around everyone ;o; I need two at this point.)

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

761Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 51 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:06 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Ninfia*:・゚✧★ wrote:Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 51 FjS6eRX

The Rasei Vs no Lynch
The Nautilus Vs Tiki the Troll
The Five Vs Tiki the Troll
The Tiki the Troll Vs Five
The Cure Vs Tiki the Troll
The mr. Gerbear Vs Tiki the Troll
The Angelstar Vs Tiki the Troll
The She-ra Vs Tiki the Troll
The Katagi Vs Tiki the Troll
The Aeiou Vs Tiki the Troll
The Luxaria Vs Tiki the Troll
The Mr Alice vs Tiki the Troll

Tiki the Troll X
Five l
No lynch l

let me know if I missed anyone!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

762Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 51 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:20 pm

Five

Five

So, Luxaria! It would appear we are not getting any information on action priority. That said, I would be quite surprised if being killed negated my stun. It would be remarkably odd for a (non-instant, rollover) kill to have higher priority than a stun, yeah?

763Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 51 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:28 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

DID THE SITE GO DOWN omfg i was in the middle of a post jfc anyway, I was able to save it in my clipboard:

@nautilus: What exactly do you want to hear from me more :|a

For my own role, I can honestly, 100 percent say that it has never appeared in-game yet... mostly because it's really mostly not an active role. I'm effectively (but not entirely) vanilla o~o Tbqh I'm glad I don't have an active power because we all know how I can screw that up hahahaha............ I really can't say more than that :|a I'm just... trying to be more careful because I tend to incriminate myself pretty often...

As for everyone else... I think I need a bit more time to effectively comb through the posts in this game because I'm pretty sure I skimmed most of them because i was on an island with hardly any internet, so here's some random odds-and-ends:

Pretty sure Tiki's maf. :( Like. Why are you doing all these things. I would be utterly confused if Tiki flipped town. Also, I think it's really weird that someone stunned Bro??? Like... wasn't Bro inactive and not able to use his power? Did Tiki claim to stun Bro? Also I think Angel is totally Town because I want to defend Angel because I know the difficulty of being a lie detector.

764Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 51 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:35 pm

Five

Five

Yeah, Tiki stunned Bro, and claimed as much.

765Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 51 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:03 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I'm not sure I have much to say except that...I...am wanting to agree with Naut that at least one mafia has to be some who's been really quiet/not here very much because of exactly the reasons she said before. I'm just really ??? as to who mafia might be otherwise cuz I just ???????? A lot of what people have been saying about their roles n stuff makes sense, so.....nnnn.....

I'm also mostly waiting on the results of tonight's rollovers and again, I'm still really curious about the Items, cuz it feels like it's one of this thread's most unsolved mysteries haha.

Edit: Also for the past....day? 2 days? or so? When I'm on mobile, everytime I try and move on to the next page in thread, it automatically acts as if I've clicked on an ad to download something from the app store, when I hadn't even touched the screen yet. And it does this every time, so I'm just wondering if this was an issue anyone else was having on mobile? Iphone?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 51 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum