Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nice to Meet you Good to See You

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nice to Meet you Good to See You Empty Nice to Meet you Good to See You Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:01 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Nice to Meet you Good to See You UHZBPES

She always knew that Clow Reed was powerful, that he was playful and tricky, but this seemed comically over the top. Keroberos stared at her with a playful look, as if he had been waiting to pose this task to her.

"A test that is... also a game?" Sakura said slowly, looking at Kero incredulously. The guardian nodded wisely, a sly grin on his face.

"You should be more than capable, Sakura, don't worry about it."

"I didn't say I was worried about it." Sakura crossed her arms, tapping her foot impatiently, "I just don't know if I like the sound of it."

"It's simple, don't be a baby. All you have to do is find the false cards in the bunch. You have to let them talk to you, feel the energy from them. As long as you get rid of all the false cards, you'll still win."

"Hm, Alright, lets try it then."

Sakura summoned the Key Wand and held it at the ready as the cards floated up around her. The familiar images stared at her and she stared back at them as they moved in a slow, lazy circle around her.

She closed her eyes to listen.

Nice to Meet you Good to See You SdtftgX

Every player must select a Card they represent. Please send me your top three choices.
All players must vote. If a player does not vote twice in a row, their role power will be disabled until they vote again.
You may not share your role PM word for word.
There are unlimited vote changes.
Phase End will be at 9 pm (EST) and Rollover will be up at 9:30 EST

Nice to Meet you Good to See You W3lSIZ8

Nice to Meet you Good to See You DJ0MehL

Night Zero
Day One
Night One
Day Two
Night Two

Nice to Meet you Good to See You T9MPuue

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

2Nice to Meet you Good to See You Empty Re: Nice to Meet you Good to See You Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:15 pm

Cure

Cure

ENDORSES THE SHIT OUT OF THIS GAME

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum