Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

We are all mad here, are we not? OVER Town Win

+5
alcasync
Kiyoko
Tiki The Troll
Jaiser
drandahl
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 18]

alcasync

alcasync

Umm. I have a suggestion. You don't have to listen to me but. I think drandahl and Jaiser should target each other tonight. If we're right in that one is mafia and the other is town, then it at least puts one of the mafia out of commission.

Jaiser

Jaiser

Can you explain your reasoning a bit further?

http://jack-kaiser.deviantart.com/

drandahl

drandahl

Alca: Happily.

EDIT: Removed emoticon. It just seems out of place.

alcasync

alcasync

Jaiser wrote:Can you explain your reasoning a bit further?

I have a plan. I can't say anything yet because it involves revealing some information I don't want the mafia to know quite yet.

Luckily, my plan will also work if only the town players listen to me.

I'll explain right before rollover in case I die. Until then, if you trust me, please listen to my suggestion. If not, I'm not forcing anyone to do anything.

drandahl

drandahl

alcasync wrote:I have a plan.
I'm honestly very curious what you have in mind, though if it's not going to be revealed until the last moment, I'd like to keep discussion flowing.

Right now, I suspect Jaiser and one of Cthm and Kiyo (Though I'll have to admit, your actions right now are at the very least alarming, Alca. Also, we're running out of suspects, but for now you're still lowest on my list...)

Cthm: I'm curious who you suspect at this point, now that Mr. Alice is confirmed innocent.

Kiyo: I'd like to hear your opinions of Alca's current tactics.

Jaiser

Jaiser

alcasync wrote:Luckily, my plan will also work if only the town players listen to me.

I'll explain right before rollover in case I die. Until then, if you trust me, please listen to my suggestion. If not, I'm not forcing anyone to do anything.

Trust is a funny thing. Tis an active thing, something you do to a person. If someone proves themselves completely harmless, it is not trust to turn your back to them, it's certainty. Trust happens when there's doubt, I feel. A rope around two necks at a precipice. If I do as you say, my role is revealed. You say that you know the roles everyone has, and I've little to go on that you do, in fact, as you say.

Of course, if I do, I may still die anyway, whether with a knife in my heart or a noose around my neck on the morrow, I fear.  Though I don't claim to know when the weather changed, I, myself, don't need a weathervane to tell which way the wind blows.

So trust? Maybe, maybe not. But you'll have your mad plan. I suppose it's ultimately better I chance with the murder's knife, after all. Hanging an incorporeal cat would be quite the orrrdeal.

http://jack-kaiser.deviantart.com/

alcasync

alcasync

;v; Thank you guys! I promise this will pay off.

So that I don't mess up my own plan, I'm not going to talk about it anymore until my explanation post. Also I should have been in bed an hour ago...So umm, I'm going to bed now. Good night!

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Mr. Alice wrote:Holds Megrid's similarly dead bun hands. ,u _ u,

Welcome to the Leporidae family funeral, thank you for coming, refreshments are to your left.

And leave out the third rodent.

I see how it is.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

rODENTS AREN'T EVEN IN THE SAME TAXONOMIC ORDER OMG

HELLO AND WELCOME THE FUNERAL OF CLASS MAMMALIA SUPERORDER CLADE EUARCHONTOGLIRES REFRESHMENTS ARE NOW COMING AT 2.

Megrid

Megrid
Admin

Mr. Alice wrote:rODENTS AREN'T EVEN IN THE SAME TAXONOMIC ORDER OMG

HELLO AND WELCOME THE FUNERAL OF CLASS MAMMALIA SUPERORDER CLADE EUARCHONTOGLIRES REFRESHMENTS ARE NOW COMING AT 2.

We are all mad here, are we not? OVER Town Win - Page 13 Twins_bunny2

scuz u

http://falconinthesky.deviantart.com

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

ya'll are killin me

.....yoOOOOOOOO

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

*inaudible swearing that his phone refreshed the page for no reason and lost everything he typed*

Ahem...ANYWAY...

That's the biggest reaction I've seen out of Mr. Alice yet. Doing my namesake proud, I'd say!

And bonus, we got a cute picture out if it!

Aside from all that, I've come to remote something. I've been sick during just about the entirety of this, I was stunned on night zero, highly suspected on the first day, killed off in the first night...and my selection of three characters were the Dormouse, the White Rabbit, and the March Hare.

So, in conclusion, I am cursed, and accidentally spread my curse to Megrid and Mr. Alice. For that, I am sorry.

Megrid

Megrid
Admin

|D Pffth daww... To be honest, since I'm the first to die, I thought I was the one to curse the both of you. Sorry for that, fellow squeaky, furry critters! orz

http://falconinthesky.deviantart.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Megrid wrote:|D Pffth daww... To be honest, since I'm the first to die, I thought I was the one to curse the both of you. Sorry for that, fellow squeaky, furry critters! orz

They're all just jealous of how adorable we are.

alcasync

alcasync

I said I'd explain my plan but there's still 9 minutes until rollover which is more than enough time for mafia to change their actions if I give away too much.

Instead, I'll just say that provided everyone in town acts according to plan, rollover should be self-explanatory! Umm, worst case scenario the ratio won't change too much, and best-case scenario, all the mafia will be revealed. nvn

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum