Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Town Edition

+21
Aeiou
nautilus
angel★
Pan
T3tsuya
chinomi
deo
high seraph
Ardonye
drandahl
lulu
plotstickers
eleni
Sammiya
Mr. Gerbear
Rasei
Entelechy
Five
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Cure
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 34]

481Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 33 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:42 am

Cure

Cure

@angel. Mitsu had a delayed revenge kill and you were the last vote on her, so you died because of it.

482Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 33 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:42 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:then 0 stars from hosr #2.

I only gave out stars for literary efforts tbh where is your flavor text analysis?

This game started on a bad stretch of weeks for me. XD

(Then, of course, when things were better, I'd already been ejected from the game, grumble, grumble.)

483Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 33 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:43 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

For anyone still trying for mysterybook

All of the mystery book hints are either allusions in flavor itself, or else encoded as a decoy in the existing role flavor hint. There aren't any extra formatting tricks to uncover the mystery book hints.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

484Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 33 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:44 am

chinomi

chinomi

where are my matthew stars

485Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 33 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:44 am

plotstickers

plotstickers

i analyzed this entire game and it led me to this truth: the hosrs are kool

486Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 33 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:44 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

TᗩKᑌᗰI wrote:where are my matthew stars

I THOUGHT THEY WERE IMPLIED but count the number of matthews and give yourself that many stars i am way too lazy to do it myself bro

487Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 33 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:45 am

chinomi

chinomi

://////////////////

ty for the stars hosrs

488Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 33 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:48 am

Cure

Cure

k I will post lots of shiny new things like role priority and fun facts from Hosr Chat tomorrow

489Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 33 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:49 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

spoiler alert we made up all of the role priorities on the fly

490Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 33 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:51 am

Cure

Cure

tbh the only defined role priority was that Tet's actions trumped all the others (including bulletproof), and Angel's action was next highest (except after bulletproofs) because it was the infamous DELAYED UNBLOCKABLE INTERMISSION VIG THAT I PROMISED WOULDN'T BE IN THE GAME AND THEN WAS IN THE GAME TO THE LETTER.

491Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 33 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:53 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Oh also

I edited all the deleted/eaten posts to include their original contents under a spoiler cut.

I did that a long time ago I just forgot to mention it.

492Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 33 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:56 am

drandahl

drandahl

Heading off to bed, but looking forward to hearing more later. Also, @Naut, I've been waiting a while to do this:

MD:

493Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 33 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:14 am

angel★

angel★

oh...... crying i wasn't going to vote but then i thought it'd be scummy if i didn't so..... :'(

@dylan holy crap did... you make that....... actually there are probably generators for these kinds of things huh

494Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 33 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:23 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:tbh the only defined role priority was that Tet's actions trumped all the others (including bulletproof)

Best goddamn game that has ever been hosted.

10/10

100/100

Best game

BEST GAME

495Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 33 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:24 am

Cure

Cure

If you'd shot plot when she was still bulletproof she'd have died and never revived.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum