Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ

+5
nautilus
alcasync
Tiki The Troll
angel★
Kiyoko
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

76Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 6 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:18 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 6 G2c5CNI

77Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 6 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:36 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Breathes omg finally. I was going to write something about every player but I'd never finish, so I'll save that for another phase.

alcasync - Has an active ability that did not go through N0 because she was jailed. This means she didn’t send in the NK that night. Might be roulette since she said she isn’t a dedicated redirect role. On N2 claimed to have redirected Mitsu to self target on N1 (night before her lynch), and her action failed may have failed/been redirected/etc. since the jail landed on lulu instead. Thinks eleni and T3tsuya are town, and has been looking for hints in rollover. Made an information post with the help of rollover and Rasei’s post.

On D1 split the votes further by voting for me without a “strong reason” because she was neither suspicious of the current candidates nor in favor of a NL. Didn’t find Lulu’s D1 vote suspicious because she consistently votes for people who survive the NK on N0. On D2 alca voted for Vowels because she was not among the stunned or jailed before switching to Luxaria because her spec appeared off. Voiced confusion over Five’s joke vote on Luxaria for not having eaten ribs. Later changed her vote to Mitsu because she wanted to hear more from Mitsu, whose posting style (for lack of a better term) differed from the first Literary UPICK. Hers was the first vote on Mitsu and it was well in advance of Vowels’s reveal. It looks like there was a Lulu majority at the time.

Although she would not mind a NL this phase, alca is currently considering voting for either me or Angel D3 because of uncertainty about the Vowels/lulu/Mitsu situation, “Tiki saved us all,” and Pan claimed neutral. Vote is on me atm.

I tend to think alca is town if she’s being active and mafia when she isn’t. In my perspective, this game she’s been somewhere in the middle in terms of activity. She mentioned being busy irl and not being able to invest as much time in maf somewhere, so there’s that. What else… I feel like vote splitting has been a trend lately on Crywolf, which I’m not really a fan of if there are more than three people up for a lynch and there are hardly any votes. That said, I’ve done it myself and it doesn’t set off huge warning bells right off the bat. The fact that she was forthcoming about her N1 action pushes her toward town for me.

plotstickers - I am the plotstickers. It is me. I have a full-time job and the trimester recently ended, so I need to complete assessments and report cards, as well as set up conferences. I also usually work 2-4 hours past my mandatory hours, so I apologize for my inactivity. I’m really awful at keeping up, but I can’t resist joining Cool Games. ;___; I’m thinking most votes on me are inactivity votes since some players will policy lynch someone if they aren’t contributing regularly? Voted NL D1 and did not vote on D2.

Pan - Is neutral and said he wouldn't hinder speculation or interfere with either side as long as he can get his win. Good luck on your win condition! Likes SU.

Angelstar - Busy traveling but she has been posting significantly more than I have, so I don't blame people for wanting to vote me over her. She found Eleni to be an odd choice for the NK since several VDexers tried to convince her to join. Proposed that the mafia team comprises few VDexers players or the kill was unintended. Also theorized that one of the stunned/jailed might have sent in the NK and something caused the kill to land on Eleni. linking both here because I'm not sure I understand it… Might not be relevant at this point with recent reveals but I'm trying to be comprehensive so I can refer back to this. Requested any existing revival role to hold back on reviving her immediately should she perish. Thought gibberish text (codex?) seemed like a mafia role, but that opinion may have changed after Lucas responded to her. Other than that, she has been informing us when the intermission has been updated.

Started out with a no vote on D2 because she was traveling and car sickness. After coming back, Angel voted for Mitsu after she defended herself. Although she had some reservations about her choice, she stuck by it for the sake of information. This phase Angel is voting for me because she can't read Tiki and believes the other members of the thread. Thinks there is a chance Mitsu’s ability has some benefit to town if Lucas’s spec and information are correct. Said there might be one or more mafia in each thread.

SHE IS BACK NOW. HELLO, ANGEL. I'm actually pretty neutral on Angel and think she's been as helpful as she could be with her limited time, but like pretty much everyone else in the thread I do think it's down to her or me and obviously I don't want to vote for myself. vote: angelstar

Tiki the Troll - Fought off mafia (“blanket protection”) last night. Stated his death would not be knownI think it’s been brought up that someone could have edited rollover, but I’m inclined to think it’s truthful. The only situation where I can think it’s been edited is if someone knew no one would be dying. That seems difficult to pull off when there are redirection roles, stuns, and jails.

Tiki has been combining speculation with RP. He said he believed Eleni was town for posting the information she did, barring the possibility that she and T3t are Mafia--unlikely since it would draw a lot of attention. That day he Voted NL. On D2 he initially voted for Lulu because she voted for Eleni on D1. He switched his vote to Mitsu after Vowels shared her results. Prior to that, Vowels and Lulu were more likely to be lynched. (I need to check time stamped votes to be sure but posts seem to be suggesting that.) Passed digital alcohol after the thread split and agreed with Five that Vowels could receive inaccurate information in her results. This phase he is considering voting for me because I've been quiet and eyeing the following players from other thread: drandahl, deo, and Lucas. His most recent post features him encouraging Five to share whatever information they have.

He’s confirmed town in my book for his save last phase.

Help a house is on top of my post

78Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 6 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:38 pm

angel★

angel★

lulu wrote:you might be thinking about lucas recommending an aeiou lynch after he apparently investigated nautilus's corpse and found out that she is unable to take an action of any kind. for my part i believe aeiou is town, or at the very least i'm not inclined to lynch her until later on in the game.

i think we'll probably get our ratio back tomorrow and can check what nautilus's alignment was. if she was maf i'm inclined to believe aeiou is clear town.

ahh tyty! yeah, i'm still inclined to believe aeiou, and iirc some confusions with her were cleared up through some info blaire shared/we all missed earlier? so i guess i'll be keeping my vote on plot, since i'm leaning town for everyone else here.

rgghhhh THERE MUST BE SOME MEANING TO MITSU'S POSTS but i can't figure out what......... there's 8 bold Xs and the footnote is on the 190th X????? idk maybe there is no meaning i wouldn't be surprised but....

oof ninja'd by plot, reading.......

79Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 6 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:43 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:@ Tiki

Unrelated, but. Can you say anything of what happened or what you did last night? Why did you act last night in particular?

If you'd rather not say, it's fine. I'm just curious if it would cause any other effects last night on top of fighting off the mafia or whatever, and if you had some reason to choose that night over the previous or waiting it out or some such.

I smiled at Luxaria, and tipped my hat to her. "It just comes with the line of duty," I said in all confidence. "I just have a sense for danger, and how to best act upon it. That thankfully held true, as Lulu still stands before us."

Those were all lies, of course. But given my completely undeserved reputation, which has in fact done me more harm than good -- even if it has put me in peril more times than it has gotten me out of it -- so it's best to keep up appearances. This is why I often found myself so far from the truth. After all, had I been honest and simply said, "I got the Warp out of this nightmare in an attempt to save my own skin, regardless of what happened to any of you, but somehow found myself once again the hero through a series of happenstances both lucky and unlucky," not only would I lose that reputation, but much more as well.1

1. It can be hard to tell if he is exaggerating, or if his self-proclaimed cowardice really does make him think these things at times.

80Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 6 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:54 pm

Cure

Cure

Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 6 Ie6MZja

VOTES

P̨̬̫̼͔̳̹̮͉̭̗̳ͣ̑̀̒̈̍̿̉ͣ̕Åͩ̈̃͋͐̏́͒̌ͭ̇ͥ̃ͪͫ҉̴̥͙̙͓̼̤̮̠̞͎̞͍͚̟̲̠̱̩͜͞N̴̏̍̄͐͗̂ͣͩͤ̒̊ͮ̌ͫ͜҉͍̣͙̯̕͝ vs. H̶̶̢̨̭̺͙̰̠̜̱͔ͩ̔̊͛̓͛ͭͣͥ͘ͅo̔̓̒̈́̓̀̔ͧͦ͛ͩ́̚͏̹̹̻̬̘̙̘̬̲͇̳͚ȕ̴̸̡̒̄͋̿͆̾̄̍ͤ͛ͭͥͩͩ͏̫͇͉͎̝͚̮̯̳̫̣͖sͣ̒̔́ͥ̏ͭ̿̄͂ͪ̉̆̽̑̅҉̡̠̺͖̜͚̮̪͘͜͠ḙ̶͓̺̘̰̣̲̦̒ͪ͋̀ͧ̎̃ͤ̏̌̑ͤ̅ͤ́͜͜ͅ

ALCASYNC vs. Plotstickers

A̵̵̘̱͇̠̾ͪ̓̔̀͝ͅȨ̓̋ͣ͒͝҉̫͓̳̳͈̮̰̖Ȋ̵̧̹̠͇̰̙̺͉̫̘̖̦̦̣̟̫̗̤̙̉̏̓ͤ͋͌͑̋̌̌͠͝O̧͙̝̞͍̜̹̦̘̩̭̥͕̙̗̻̻̭͔̭̐̇̅̒ͦͭ̽ͥͤ͋͐̃ͪ̓Ư̵̛̛̫͍̭̲̋̋̊́ͯ̑ vs. H̳̥̲̗̑ͪ́͌̓̑ͪ́̇ͮ̈̓͛̎͜͝o̷͍͓͈͖͈̰̗̯̰̬̩̺͙̲̿̃̊ͣ̃͊ͪ͛̚ȕ̴͙͚̱̺͓̖͖̪̫́̾̆ͨͫ̌̃͐̑̽̏̉ͬ͘͜͡s̢̨̧͋̽̀͋ͯͯ̄ͭ̓̍ͭ͟͏̳̘͇͙͙͎͓͓͈͇͔ẽ̉̔͐̆̅̉̈́̍ͣ͆̊ͯ̌̾̍̐̆͏̛̜̼̳͙̬̳̠̣̥̰̥͚͍͉̼͉̭͜ A̧̛̳̲̜͎͉͙̟̻̝͕̯n̶̸̮̺̣̣͝͞g̰̯̲͎̘̺̲̪͍͕̯̪̮̕͟͝e̸͠͠͏̧̖̰̹̼̭̜̲̫̠̺̟ļ͔͓̩̣̳͖̲͍̜̮̕ͅs̨̧̪̖͈̲̝͙͇̭̖̝͓̼͠͝ͅͅͅt̟͔̝̘̬͓͙͓̫̤̫̫̯̳̭̦̕͢͟͞a̢̡̯͈͓̞͇͜͟͠r̴̷̪̹̞̘̝̭̤

ANGELSTAR vs. Plotstickers

TIKI THE TROLL vs. Plotstickers Angelstar

PLOTSTICKERS vs. Angelstar
TOTALS

Ḁ̷̴̦̠̖̲͕̺̖̰̖̙̕͜͢N͏̨͚̙̜̰͔̺̯̻̜̯͉̻͘ͅǴ̛̜̩͇̠͇̟̹̩̼͇͔̞̠͉̖E̴͇̠̭͍͇̟̰͇͉̩̞͕̜̦̕L̸̨̳͇̦̥͎̹̘͖̫̕Ś̸̨̫̬͉̮͓̮̞̳̲͍̞̲͈͖̮T͕̜̭̱̪͓̗̗̟̮͚̥̀A̧͢҉̶͍̬̱͍̗͇̳̱͕̗̰̳̗̹̱Ŕ͏̵̼̪̘͖̻̲͈̘͇͎͖̠̬̹̘̘̮́͠ III

PLOTSTICKERS II

Hͬͬͮ̾͐͂̊ͬ̎̒̔̔̾ͭ̐̊̊͏҉̖̞̞̲͓̀̕O̧͈̰̩̺̦̘̮̟͙͉ͭ͗ͯ̄̾̿̊́̎̆ͮͣ̚͘ͅŮ̡̹̯͍̬̼͎̙ͮ̑́ͧ̓̒͒͋ͧ́̏́͂̚̚͘͟͡S̷̡͖̖͈̖̝̣̖̻͒̾́ͩ͗̿̈̆ͫ̈́͋̓̍͋̉͒ͭ̔̀E̵̛̠͈̗͓͔̩̘̘̫͚͖͈̘̹͓͔͆́ͮ̃̄͜͞ͅ I

Last edited by Cure on Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

81Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 6 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:57 pm

Pan

Pan

hi thread α can u keep blaire alive for me pls we are forever linked by the bond of jasper thirst and i would be sad if that bond was broken so soon after it was formed xoxo

http://malafight.tumblr.com

82Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 6 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:08 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

As the time ticked away I could feel the distinct tingle in palms of something about to go awry. We knew there were at least five, if not six of the Mafia, and four new dimensions. So, one or two of these new dimensions had to had at least two Mafia in them What if it was mine, with a neutral faction in it? They could easily bring about disaster.

Then there was the possibility that maybe there was not a single member of the Mafia among me now. That would be equally as tragic, and given the words, the fair amount of speculation coming from Plotstickers, my vote did not sit as well with me as it had before. I even began to wonder if the four throughout all the dimensions should start being more clear about their actions, thought could just mean we had blown the cover of four allies.

There were only two things I was certain of by then. One was that, if a good soldier was struck down that day, we would need to take a closer look at the other from that dimension, and and who led the charge to kill our comrade. The other, was that I desperately needed to get far away from these lunatics.

83Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 6 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:48 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:shrieks why is no one here

why are all of the targets in this thread so unappealing for votes

I bet these trollhosrs pick this thread

yes trollhosrs

They know why I'm unhappy with them.

Woah, woah, woah, cool it on the racism there, Lux!

84Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 6 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:53 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

/prays to the RNG gods......

85Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 6 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:11 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I reviewed what others that could not vote fir any f us were saying. I then, again, reviewed what others within my pocket dimension were saying. My palms still tingled, and how earnest and well done Plotstickers' speech seemed to be...

"I change my vote to Angelstar," I said with all confidence, It was true that this would cause a tie, possibly bringing us to roll of the dice, but i figured, given our current predicament, it was a roll of the dice no matter what the end tally was, anyway.

86Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 6 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:15 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

IM THE DINOSAUR YOU GUYS GTFO
I guess I should think about voting...

ANGELSTAR - it was mentioned she's been behaving a little off? I dont have many thoughts on Angel
AEIOU - this is easy, Im not gonna vote on me!
PLOTSTICKERS - Idk, I love Plot!! Also I dont think she'd bother with all her ipadings if she was maf??? although she forgot me in her spec..she must not love me back
ALCASYNC - has been pretty helpful, claimed to act etc etc Im fine trsuting them for now
TIKI THE TROLL - "saved" everyone? Sounds pretty town to me so...for now I wont do a tiki lynch
PAN - neutral, as long as they arent fucking with the game I'm willing to let them stick around for their win condition.

vote: Angelstar
sry

e: TIKI NINJA'S I WAS MAKIGN THIS VOTE BEFORE TIKI POSTED BTW

87Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 6 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:23 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

SCREAMS I AM SORRY I FORGOT TO WRITE ABOUT YOU. HOW DID I FORGET MY GAKUEN GIRLFRIEND!!??? /MASSAGES MY FINGERS IN PREPARATION OF DIVING THROUGH ALYSSA's POSTS

88Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 6 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:24 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

plotstickers wrote:SCREAMS I AM SORRY I FORGOT TO WRITE ABOUT YOU. HOW DID I FORGET MY GAKUEN GIRLFRIEND!!??? /MASSAGES MY FINGERS IN PREPARATION OF DIVING THROUGH ALYSSA's POSTS

Just don't forget about your KH Mafia buddy (well, the one that didn't get lynched on D1...sorry, Blaire). =D

89Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 6 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:30 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Im down for the zura/rasei vote btw since I find their stun on me scummy

90Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 6 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:00 pm

Cure

Cure

ITSOVERITSOVERITSOVERITSOVERITSOVERITSOVERITSOVERITSOVERITSOVERITSOVERITSOVER
OVERITSOVERITSOVER
ITSOVERITSOV
ERITS
OVERI
TSO
V̦̳̲̭̜̳̮͍͉͍̝̫̦̙̰́̀̕͜ͅȨ̶̝͖͖̝͔̪̲̪̲͍̪̭̯̗̗̗̬̀͜ͅͅR̡̗̖̲
I̷̧̪̰̻̳̯͍̘̳̫͈͉͍̮̩͕͙͖ͪ͐͋̓̀͢͜͟
T̸̵ͤ͗͒̉ͩ͒͆͌ͭͦͬ͆͗ͬ͌́̔̾̏҉͖͈͔̱͍̲͚

S̅̈͌͒ͧ҉̭̞̟̘̪̗̥͙͙̫̰͔̭̘͚́͟͞

Ǒ͛̋͛̅͌̓̂͒ͫ͐͗͌̓̅̽ͭ̚҉̵̧̘̦͈̮͙͉͉͚́

V̵̛̼̙̜̻̙͚̦̬̠̳̫̖͍̾̍ͥ͗ͫ̅ͮ͊̿͂͋̒̇̎͐͑͟

Ē̡ͫͨ̋ͤ̽̉̑͊ͨ̾ͫ̒ͬ̅̅͌̽҉͕̞̜͉͇̩̝̞͓̫

R̛̝̘̱̭̠͚̲̱̭̱̓́̎͐ͮ͗̓ͭ̾̌̉̎͊ͣ͒̀

I̡̛̪̹͍̲͖͈̩̖̜̩͓͔̻͎̓̀ͯ̈́ͭ̀Ț̡͈̱̰͒ͦ̓ͣ̑ͨ̏ͥ̓ͫͪ̈́̚͘S̡̧̥͚̘̣̬̲̳̗̦̪̩̭͍̭̺̤͓̞ͦͮͦ̒̒͛ͣͤ̂͛ͭ̇̈́ͪ̂O̤̣̞̘͓̖͇͈̗̲͖̣̖̟͋̓̃̋̌͒͒̓̂͒̉ͦ͞V̸͈̝̘͉̦͉͚̖̦̘͕̰̪͙̅̊̀̐ͥ͂ͯͯ̇ͫ̈́̕Ȩ̴̷͋͆̀̀ͥ͑ͥ̓ͤ̐ͭͤ̽ͤ͗̑͑̀͏̻̦͎̳͇̼̠͕͈R̴̥͈̠̗̹̯͙͇̤ͪͦͮͦͨͯ̆̓̔̔ͪ̿ͬ̆ͣ̑ͣ̕͢I̵ͮ͋̀̓̎̓̓͒̀҉̘̰̝͉̦͙̱̠̺̗̮͠ͅT̨̛̠̯̳̺̩͎̥̦̜̤̥͇̩̳̋ͬ́ͤͨ̊̊͆͑ͣͧͨ̅͛ͯ̄̋̎̀̚̕͜S̢̡͇͚͙̞̦̼̫̠ͮ͊͊ͯͣ͒̃ͭ̾͛̔͌̈͂͡O̵͚̭͖͍̭̥͎̦͔̱̞̩̹ͧ͋̇̓ͫ̈́̾ͭ̑͢͞͠V̴̴ͭ̑̅ͧͧ́̔ͥ̍̑̂͌̋ͨ̃ͮ͑̚͠҉̥͙͍̺̠̩͚͎E̡̡̺͔͇̙̫̥̩̥͚̝͔͎̼̗̻̳̭̰͆̾̽ͦ̂͗̍̐͢͜R̵͇̰̬̣͎̜͉̬͍̪̹̝̙̣̋̆͊ͫ̌͑͗ͯ̿ͫͤ͜ͅI̧̹͚͇̞̜̘̻̠̪̞̮̘̔͊̾͛́͂̐̽̈̌̆̒ͤͥ͑ͬ́̚Ţ̆̀̋́ͨͭ̓̐͑͠҉̷̴̼̯̫̖̙͇̬̝͉̻̪̖
S̨̮̮̜̻̬̺̠̥̘͓̜͗ͩͫ̅̆̎̏̀̚̕O̸̲̤̩̘̟̪͖̼̺̲̩͕̩̠͖ͮ͆ͤͤ̆̕͜V̨̺̠̳̙ͧ̈̾͌̾̈́̀́͢͞E̶̢̧̲̻̪͉͍̬̻̲̦̙͔̯͋̀̐̂͊͊ͬ͂ͦ͐̾͊̇̈́͢͠ͅR̨̯̯̯̹̼͚̺̠̹̣̯̳̠̒̑̐̓ͭ͑̋̿̔ͭͬ͂ͩ̚͜͝͡I̧̧̬̦͎̳̺̘͋̏̾̐́̒̊͋͆̆͘͞T̷̓̐ͮ̈̾͂͏̳̼̯͉̙̮͇̠̞̝͔̲̩̼̪̤͇͞ͅS̵̡̠̙̹̺̯̱̘̗̯̯͋͊̄̄͒̂̊ͥ͘͟O̢̡͉̝̩̠̘̝̼̮̗͉̔͐̓̐ͯ̐̆͐̃ͤ̈ͬ̑̒͛͑̚V̴̡̥͈͔̣̫̲̟͑̽ͪͭ̽͑͐̂̚͢ͅE̴̢̢̒ͥ̉ͦ̃҉͚̠̣͔̼̳͓̰̗Ȓ̖̭̹̭̭̺̮̫̩̗͑̈́ͨ̀̈ͦ̍̇̑̓͝ͅI̧͎̭͇̝ͪ͑ͧ̍͋̓̔̏ͥ̔ͥ̄̇̎̏ͣ̀T̵̢̖͍̫̩͉̮̭̙͙̲͉̭̟͚̹͚̠̖̓ͣ̈́͒̔ͧͭ̆̊̍̒̇ͭ̅͗̿̀͞Ş̷̳̙̫̻̙͇͉̠̰̫̻͈̪̳͈̤͇̈̃ͣ͐̋ͤ̒ͩͨͭ̓ͮͮ͆ͭ̒͋̚͡͠͞Ō̢̡̮͎̩̙̄̐͋̚͘V̢̛̥͇̦̰̯̮̥ͣ̂ͥͦͮ͂̃ͬͦͭ̊̈́͑́̇̈́̓ͮ̕͜͢E̤̭̼̝̻̺̝̼̅̈ͬͥ͒́͆ͨ̅ͫ̊́́͟R̮̯̳̗̤̰̫͓͓͚̋ͤ̾̒͛̋̉̐͢Ï̧̏̽ͭͥ͗̌̌̀̚͠͏̶̺͔͈͉̖̺̣̠̖̱̙̺̦T̡̛͎̜̦̯̤͓͙̲̬̺̹͖̣̩ͮͨͯͫ͐͗ͯͬ͂ͥ̂͂̑͌͑̀̚Ş̡̢̞̺̜̭̘͎̘̂͂̏̈̃ͦ͌͆͛̄ͩ̆̌ͦ͗̀͝Ơ̴̪̹̱̣̺̦̬͓͕̭͈̗͈͐̐̄͑͜͞͝V̵̴͉̘͕̯͚̫̂͒͛̅̒̕͝E̙̘̜͈̥̦̟̦̖̗̻̓ͦ͗ͦ̐ͯ̈͊ͧ̇́͞ͅR͌ͯ͊͛́̒̏̒̎͑̎͌̾͋ͬ̃̍̚͏̴͍̝̰̘I̶̮̠̺̳̱̊̉ͪͪͯ̆ͮ͛̇̚͟͡͠ͅT̶̜̙̤̦̭̫̥̥̟̝͉̦̟͎͇̗̟̣̐̍͌͒́̋ͫ̔̾̾̀̚͞S̷̹͖͔̼̭̆̃ͩͮ͋̃͆͛͐ͬͤ̿̉ͬ̑͒̍̚̚̕ͅÔ̡̲̲̣͈̺̹̱͍̰̻̳͙̬̥͒̉̏̌̽̀̋̀́̓̉̍ͥ̀̕V̨̫̖͍̔́ͣ̑̅ͭ̿͒̏̑̾ͯͮͤ̒̍̚͘͜
E̛͔͎͕̱̳͍̥̼̥̩̻͇͓̼̖̥̥͎ͪ̏͆̊͗́͝Ŗ̞̠̥̗̩̬͕̯͓͇͚̘̟̳̮̗͕͕ͤ̊ͪͥ̈̋͆͊ͫͪ͆ͧ̈͊̅ͨ̇̚͠Į̶̴͓͚̯͓̪͇̦̯̰̻̹̠͛ͯ͋͗̓ͮ͌ͣͧ̿̒͛͊ͥ͆ͩ̄̒ͦ͢͢T̡̛̳͎̯͕̥̟̪̰̯̳̜̟͒̆̄͒̉͛̔ͪ̏ͤ͋̏S̻͈̟̘̹͎͉̠̻̓ͥ̉͑͐͋͑̈́́ͯ̃ͩ͋̑̂͆͌̀́̚͢͞Oͭ̓ͥ͛ͨ͛ͫ͘͏̶͙̣̣̻͈͕͖̮̮̲̠͔͕̙͇̻͎ͅV̴̧͎͔̩̱̯̺̼̳̯͇̥͕̦͛ͭ̓̾̿ͮ͌͛̌̋̅Ȩ̸̦͔͈̱̮̯̼͚̪̓̉͌̂͊͑ͩ̂̈ͨŘ̡̛̻͔̪̭̠̝̣̥͕̩̠̂̾͑̍̎̾̌̾I̛͚̪̩̠͓͊̉̿ͫ̅̆̇̓͌̏͆́̕͠T̵̙̟̺͖̮̣͚̼̲͚̗͍͔̠̼̹ͨ̏̔ͭ̿ͦ̆ͣ̐̔̍̄ͣ̑̄́͞Ş̛̱̥̩̳͚͕̣̞̯̬̯̞̫̪̤̯̰̔ͬ̅̓͋̉ͨ͛̈́ͪ̀̑ͫ́̕Ŏ̴̹̝͇̙̤͍͇̲͙͖͇̟͓͓͍͙ͣ͌̀ͪ̈ͩ͜͝ͅṼ̡̦̟̞̪̱̞͉͈̳̗̳͍̾̃̏ͦ̅͡͠Ȩͨ̀ͧ̆ͤ̇͌͑̋̂ͩͬ̃͑̾͑̒̑͏̥̼̻̳̞̱̲̯͚̙̖̩͎̦̫̖ͅͅR̸̊̊̎̽̑̑͌̽҉̢̤̳͉͍̦̠͙͖͎̠̫͔̟̬̘̱ͅI̐̀͛͂̂͌̒͂ͧͨͥ͌ͤ҉̶̨͙̞̻͇̤͢T̆͑̌̉ͯ̔̒ͪ̋ͪ́̐͗ͫͦ͛̚͜҉̢҉͓̪̫̼S̴̡̩̜̯̹̭̖͖͎͕̟̠̹̳̹͓̗̔̽͂̅̈̄͑͊̌̅ͥͦ̌̚̚͘Ỏ̢̫̤̣̬̬̩̻̬̗̗̞̩̋̍̇̂̌ͬ͋ͤ́̀͠ͅṾ̢̢̧͓͚͕͖̗̠̤̗̲͕̣̙͆̈ͤͫͭͣ͑̂̒͌̇̈́ͧ͊̒̒̆̊͛͝͡Ȅ̴͚̭̝̟̲̘̍̔̓͑̀͘R̥͎͓̦̓̅̈́͗͊͊ͯ͘͜I̵͊̋ͬͦ͒ͮ̏ͤ͗ͣ̅͒̍́ͭ͗̽̿͡҉̭̩̻̯̝̟̖̻̮͕ͅT̄͒ͩ͒͌ͨ̂̓̏̿́ͩ́ͮͦͩ̔͋҉̡̛̞̲͍͘̕ͅŞ͕͇̲͕̦ͭ̓͗̏̏̑̊̏̊̊͗͘͘Ờ̧͍̻̭̲̹̍ͫͯ̉ͭ̓͑̿̂̽̋̃̏̅ͤ̒ͥV̶̨̟̺̜̦̙̥̜̽̆̋̽̈ͬ̎ͯ̐ͫ͊ͨ̊̿̀͜͞Ė̾̑ͫ̃ͤ̇̍̄̿̕҉͏͏̸͙̙̲͉̯R̢̨̡̪̹̣͖͎̻̠͚̠̭̗̝̼̪̲̳̪̜̲̩͖̞̉̿͛͐ͤ̋̐̍̆ͫͬ̍ͨͨͩ̅͑ͯ́͊̓͛ͤ̇͆ͪ̒̏̀̚͢͟͞ͅI̶̡̨̹̣͙͈͇̭̹̦̣͙̐ͩ̓̇ͫ̇̀ͅ
T̶̴̷̹̘͓͍̦̠͕̪̖̻̘̯̥̹̲͈̞̯̗̈́̾ͨ̄̀͗̆͆̓́S͔̻̪̻̲̬͚͍͍ͪ͛͆͑̒͐̔ͩ̎ͮͫͥ̋̽̚͢͟Ơ̷̧̢̢̱͔͇͈̘̩̺̥̓́ͩ͗̈͐̍̋͒ͧ͌͋͂ͯVͣͧ̆͑ͭ̓̒̑̆̓ͣͬ̊̈́̚҉̸̛̥̹͎̭̩̳̺̲̞̫͔͇̼͕͞E̛̬̣̣̲̬̗̊͛̍̿͊͛́ͮͩ̃͗̄͂͞R̛̔͋͂͑ͦ͋̐͂͛ͬ͂͡͏͓͈̹̻̯̼̺Ǐ̫̯̱̱̳͍̫̭̻͍̑̌͆ͧͨ̀͢T̉ͣͭ͛ͧ̾͂̐̎̎̆̽ͬ̅̉͢͏̹̤̮͉̙͈̲̗̜͍͕̩̜́Ṣ̷̡̘͓̝̙̞̫̳̥̬̦͈̏̂̊̀̀́ͅǪ̶̸̙̜̠̯̯͕̜͓̞̦̙̪̳̆̽ͤ͑ͣ́͑̏ͮ̃ͥ̌̉͐ͤ̌͐͠V̵̻̪̟̖̺̹͈͖͇̼̜ͤ̋ͬ̈̍̄ͧ́̚͞E̸̹̰͈̝̜̼̭͉͊͌ͯ̉́͢͝͡Rͤͥͨͮ͌͋͊̌̄͗̎͘͏̥̗̤̼̣͘͜͝Ī̢̺̦̤͕̦̱̹̜̬̯̟̠̙̼̄͂̐ͬ̑ͧ͜Ţ̛̖̭͚̥̤̈̽̈́͊ͨͩ͒̃ͩ́ͯͧ͋ͮ̚̕͟͝
S̃́̿̐̋̏̑ͭ͑̅̆͌̚͢͏̩͍̗̤̤̥͉̘̭̝̘͜ͅͅǪ̴͕͕̯̼̟̫͈͕̦̱͖̺͖̦̖̬ͤͭͧ͂ͪ͑͗̈͗ͧͧ͝͠ͅV͕̯͇͔̠̘͓̳̬̘̭̥ͥ́ͤͨ́͘͝E̴̬͓̩̮͎͋ͮ̍̎͂̏̅̀͛̓͑͂̓ͭ̇͟͢͟R̢͓̩̬͕̤̖̗̼̩̝͖̎̾ͯͨ͒ͥ̓̇͆͋̃̚̚͟I̵͐́̃ͣ̈ͪͨ̇ͯͣ̊̃ͦ҉̞̯͎̞͕̟͟T̡̙̟̫̲̠͉̟̾ͤ̃̐͋͗͆́̊̕͝S̛̐̑͑ͣͪ̄ͨͥͩ͆͐ͪͨͦ͛̀́͝͏̼͙͕̙̬̹̬͚̦̭̳ͅǪ̶̨̛̹̳͕̘̺ͨ͆̌̈́͜V̸̸̢͎̣͖̺̩̲̩͕̳̅ͪ̋͐́̆̔̃̈̎Ȩ̣͔̯͙̠̦̮̥͔͕̯̪̻̠͙̏̏̋̔͂̐͗ͦͬ͌̅̑͟͝ͅR̸ͮ̽̌̎͜͏̤͖̯̕I̡͎̫͍̮̱̝̥͉̞̝̠ͨ̔ͫ͂̇̓̒͛͂́̓ͪ̉ͭͬ͂͗̄́͟T̉ͫ̒̋͝͏̖̗̳̬͘ͅS̴̹̼̻̯̜͈̭̮̪̟͖̋̉̅̈̋̋̈͂ͧ̿̈́̈͂̉͌͗͆̍̚͜
Öͩ͂̈́ͤ̇̎̒̔̉ͨ̅͐͠͞҉̺̯̮͙̱̦̺̤̬͟V̵̷͉͈̬̰̜̹̍͂̑͐̌̊̾̀Ę͕͎̘̬͚̻̀̂ͥͭ͛̎͊̇̔̎ͨ͛ͩ͢͝R̷̸̝̬̪̤̙̳̺̪͈̙͔̮̆̄͒ͩ̽̈͒ͪ̾̍̃͊ͩͧ͜͝͞I̴͉̥͎͓ͣ̑͗͐̈͆ͯͫ͒ͭ̿ͬ̽ͪ́̑ͮ͆T̵̷̸͐ͦͫ͐ͯ̔ͣͪ͟҉̟̪͉̟̩̙͕̲̪̖̬S̄ͨ̏ͫ̊ͨ͟͏̹̙͙͉̫̺̱̗̼͉͚̼͓͎̻̹͘O̵̶̜̙̤̰̻͔͍͙̜̙̰̝̙̼ͨ̍ͥ̈̐͗͊ͫͨ̀̏͢V̛ͩ͒̓͑̑͋ͫ͂͗̍҉̀͝͏͍͖͇̬͎̘̖͔̬͎Ȩ̥̜͕̫͊̇ͯ̒͊ͯ͆̌̉̒̋ͦͧ̇ͣ͐̾͘͘͝R̢͛͋̃͊̑̆́҉̩̻̣̦̠͓̞͙͚̗̰͔̺͖̠̖͎͚̗I̢ͤ̉̔҉̧͖̮̪͙̖̮̘̳͈̖̤̱͎̼͔͖͈̭͓̀Ṫ̈͗̍͏̷̬̠̰̩̫̙͙͇̕ͅŜ̨̡̜̖̣̼̙̤̻͙̠̩̲͖̜̞̰͓ͤ̏̾̂̃̿̿Ȍ͆̌̽ͮ͆̓͛̈̍̑ͬ̚̕͜҉̜̮̫̠̮̝̯̗̝͖̘̱͡V̢̖̹̝̰̘͉̫̜̣̎̈́̂̈̑̿ͯ̿͐̑̈́͛̀̀E͋ͭ͐̿̐ͫ̓͟҉͏҉͓͈̣̳̪̫̱̙͍̖͓͖̖͕̞̗͠R̸̝̲̩̰̪̖̗͖͗̌͌̊ͭͪͦ̏̒̓͒̐̉͡Į̴̧͍̘̳͍̬͎͉͉͖̖̥̼̑̉ͧ̾͊ͥͯͬ͊͛͋ͦ͂͑ͥ̑͜Ţͧ͋̇̆ͬ̎̅̿̏ͯͬ̅̐̕҉̛̛̱͓̮̙̼̱̰̪̠̼̪͙S̷̛͎͙̫̗͕̺̽͑̊ͨ͌̋̑͊ͩ͊ͨ̑̎ͦͬͦ̿̚͘͝Ö́ͧ̓̈̓ͬ̿͢͡͏̵̩̠̺̖̻̣̺V̮̞͙̥̞͔̦̟̙͎͚̰̩̲̌ͥ̅͊͛ͤ̓̓ͨ̓ͣ̽̓͆ͮ͌̃́̚̕ͅĚ̵̷̷̜͔͈̯̫̬̩̜̣̹͎̣͍̻ͨ̑̾̑R̴̢͔̻͓͉̫̮̯̙͓̞̩͆̎̊̍ͮ͝I̴ͣͬ̃ͦͣ͒͌̏͌̋͊͠҉͍̟̹̮͍̻̗͟T̸̤̩͚̦̝̝̦̻͈͈̥̯̜͇̖̪͑ͦ̄ͬͥ́ͦͥ̒̀ͤͥͦ͢͠ͅŞ̙̦͍̺̩͉̙̭̟̠̑ͥͫ̌́Ŏ̤̯̞̱̣̞̻͎͚̻̪̣̖̩̓̓̃̓ͪ̋ͩ̂̾ͩͦ͐̚͠
V̳̲̼͍̻͓͍ͣ̋̍̆̆ͦ̽ͯ͟͞Ē̢̮̖̪͍̝̻̤̤̜͉͎͔͕ͤ̆̄̅̉̍̑̇́͠Ŕ͚̣͎̺̫̯͕̝̗̭̎̌ͨ͒̅̋̄ͣ͛̂ͬͯ͛͊̅ͧ͠I̡̹̳͖̫͔̘̼͚̭̹̺͍͚̥̯̗̩̔̌͆̋̈͑̐̚̕ͅT̡̖̳̣̠̣̟͕̫̝͖̣̱͋̐͗̓̈̂͜͢͢S̡̬̮̙͈̞̫̦̮̜ͫ̇̇̽̋̊̋̈́̀̚͘Ȏ̵̻̗̞͙͇̲̻͖͖͉̥ͬͬ͂̏̀̍̃ͣ͘͟Ṽ̢̨͔͈͓̻͙̼̣̟̠̬̎͛̈ͥͬͣ͋̅̋ͮ̎͠E͑ͧ͗͗ͭͬ͏͏̸̥͚͇̳̯̤̯̠̜̹̪͍̼̟͓̘̹͓͢ͅŖ̴̶̃̈́ͣͥ̈́̽̓̄̓̕҉̻̳̜̭̮I̵̥̩̰̯̼͚̘̝̱͈̭̐ͦ́̊̓̓̈͒͗̈͑ͧͮ̀ͦͩ͌̾̀̕T̵̸̤̰̟̪̠̼̘͈̣͍̑ͩ̾͘͜S̀̽̉͛҉̶͎̻̹͓̦̳̥̳͖̺̻ͅŎ̧̢̯͕̠̹̼̠̙̺̝̼̙̱̼̻̱͙͚̃̇̌ͥ̈͒̚V̬͕͓̦͇̮͖͔̬̳͔́̆̂̏ͭ̉̋̅ͤ̿̇ͧ̎̄̊͂͠͠Ę̆ͧ̈́ͨ̌ͣ̈ͪ̑̓͋̌̊͂͡҉̺͈̜̘͇̗̗̰͙͎̩̤̳͚̲̬̞̖̗R̴̽ͯ̓̽̍̈ͣ̓̑ͨ̚͏̵͈̼̣̱͍͚̳̠͇̻̣̮̲̬̻̠̜̀ͤͬͥ̊͂ͮ͗̄ͦͤ̂ͩ̚͘ͅͅ͏̴̲̼͎̯̗̮͉̝̮͕̳̤I̷̸̶̒̊ͬ̔ͦ̾҉̘̯̝͉̙̳̬̩̣̤̱͜ͅͅT̴̢͈̳̜̮̭̜̣͉̩̬̬̩̬̳͖̬͆ͬ̑͐̾͑̇̀́̕͠S̛̈́̓̔̾ͪ̅ͤͪͦ̊̈̓ͧ̿̾̌̏͏͇͍̰̫̟̫͉̹̦̙̤̕ͅO̸͎̦̠̱͉̱͈͍̤͓̫̫̲̮̳͎̩̥ͤ̃́̀͋̎̂͛̀̈́ͥ̆͢͞͡V̡̩̗͖̤̳͖̫̞̞̗̼͕̥̤̦̿ͭ̔̋ͦ̇͑ͣ̂ͯ̃̆ͫ̍̆̐̎̑̀͞E̵̠̙̞̳͙͖̣̰̙̘̥̗̲̯͈̎̑͗ͧ̋ͭ̔̍ͯ̓͌͆̇́̓ͪ̏͘͠͡͡ͅR̵̨̟̠̙̟͇̔̋ͤ̾̾̎͒͆̐̓̒̐͂̀͘͢I̛̫̬̤͎ͣ̃ͤ̈́̀͝T̴͇̩̻̘͙̰̈̉̑̒͋ͨ̄ͨ̽ͯ̂̍́͋̿̓̀̆̚̕Š̨̛̱̣̪͚͉͚̬͉̼̥̠̣͍͙͍̺͕̬̑̃̓̾̂͌ͪ̒̀̕͡Õ̷̧̢̢͙͉̭̣̩̦̪̱͖̳͙̺̫̻̗̦̭̌ͪ͊ͫ̐̿̋ͣ̈ͯͪͬ̕V̝̮̮̞͚́ͭͣ̌ͭ̿ͣ̉ͧ̈́ͣͭͩ̎̚͝Ȩͤ̍̅ͥ҉͈̤͖̥̝̱̯̹̙̣͜͠
R̛̹̬͔̥͉̥͈̠̭͈̮͖̫͖̥̳ͨ̊̏̑̌̕Į̷̝̤̳̳̜̱̥̮͖͎̜̖̫̪̖͕̣͛̃̉ͯ͛ͯ̉̔̉ͨ͞T̛̯̗̫̬̏̋ͪͤ̏͒̆̃̃͑͊̾͌̕͞S̶͇̱̦͚̹̼͚͈͔̰̻̟̋̒ͣ͗ͦ̑̊̄ͥ̿̏̾͌ͦͦ̿͌̀͢ͅÕ̸̢̨̞̼̬̣̘ͣ̋ͭͨ͆̈́̊͌ͬͤ͟V̸̧̜̘̲̲̜̲͚͓̦̻̇̒̀͗͛̓͂̊̈́͆͒͛̀̏͂̔̓͘͟͟E̖͇̝͔͇̪̦̜͊̆̈͆̉̋͋ͩͩ͛ͭ͊ͨͯ̏̔̑͗͢͝R̸̬͍̗̥̖̫͕̼͓̭̉̑͌̈́͛̎̎ͭͥ̉̿̍̉́̑͊̒̀́̚͘͝I̵̢̤͎͚̰̳͉̲̤̳͓̞̻̥̥̻͛͋̈̌̏ͤ̇̀̇ͣ͌̒ͣ̎ͩ̀́̚͞ͅT̸ͭ̅̋͌͋ͣ͟͏̡͏̫̦̜͚̪̙̹͉̣̼͈͓͕̥̠͍̫͕S̶̨̨̥͕̠̣̣̘͙͖̱̰̥̤ͬ̓̊ͬͨ̌͐ͭ͑ͮ̈ͪ͘͝ͅͅO̢̬̗͍̟͔̘͖̽ͪ̿̃̓ͮ͛̓ͦ̈̋̀͝V̴̨̻͉̪͎̥̰̞̖̩̱͇ͦͪͤ̿̉̀ͅͅͅE̥̹̖̰̲̰̲̩̣͉͐̔́͗̿̊ͮ̐͛ͪͮͯͪ͆̅̃̿̚̚͜͜ͅŖ̸̟̯̘̬͓̲͚͉̪̬̪͍̫̗̺͍̰̞͂ͮͧ͌̚̕I̞̩͍͖̯͉̦̗̪̞̜̖ͮ̾͒̂̃̐͒͂̓̔̔̄̚͘͢͡ͅT̨̰̘͔͍́͂̐͆̔̑̐́̈̋͑͆ͨ̇̿̎͒ͫ̃͜S̷̨̢̠̦̜͕̝̦͓̰̼̠̞̩̫̋ͥ̾͆̀̍̋ͦͬ̿͘͡O̷̧̳̤̦͎̻̫͖̦̫̫̺̞̜̍̏ͨ̓ͤ͆͐ͬ̈͢͡ͅV̢̭͙̬̰͚͔̤͍̰ͬ̔͋̉͂̓͠E̵̡̡͓͎̮̳̠̻̱͔̖̖͛͌̋ͦͅŔ̡͐ͪͫ̿ͫ͛̽̚̚͏̸̨̟̘̫̦̝̱͚̩̙̰̻̩͍̜̥̯̠̀Ī̴̛ͧͧ͢͏͖̝͖̹͕̜͉̳̠T̶̨ͣ̎ͤ̒̅̈͊͆ͫ̒ͣ̑̓̊̏͆́҉̸͓̲̜̩̮̥̘̱̟ͅŜ̷͌̿̈́͗̍̏͂͆͏̡͏̶̥̼͍͈̖̤̭̣̥̥̠̹͉̠̮͙ͅO̡͚̪̖͕͗ͨ̄̎͋͆͒͗̎ͬ̈́͐̍͋̽́͢V̴̛̝̟͓̟͉̭͕̞̱̀͊ͨ͛̋̑̓̈͒ͬ̚ͅE̵̶̵͇̜̣̹͖͖͔̥̠̝̝̝̗͎̱͒ͣ͂̎̎́̇͐̈́ͨ̎̚͟R̨̢̛͈̮̟̯̟̜̼̟̠̖͓̟̊̓̍̒̔̈́͆̐̓̏ͥͨͪͭ̿̚
I̧ͫ͊̈́̀ͤ̑ͣ͒͏̸̫̦͙̝͇̩̳̩T̸̮̪͕͕̮̼̞̖̹̰̋͆̓ͦ͐̅̂̋͒ͤ̽̇ͬ́ͨ͢ͅŞ̵̛̮̲̹̫̥͍̟͈͋ͤͧ̒ͯͯ̋̅ͫ̍ͬ̾́̚͜Ǒ̸̼͕̫͙̹̥̠ͬ̈̈̏͌́̽̇ͨ̎̓͆ͪͫ͆̆ͫ̕͟͝͝V̵̢̠͔͉̥̜̼̼̻̗̩̮̟̑ͬ̐̎ͧ͜͞E̹̙̫̙͙ͫͦ̌̄̃̓̽ͨͥ̐̂̀͟R̝̰̱̰̗͓̮̗̙͈͍̠̟͓̥̟̺͙ͧ̽̿ͥ͛͑̇ͨ͗̚͘͢Iͯ̃̽͑̈́͐ͭͤ̅̒̓ͦ̀̂҉̸̡̛̗͉̝̞͓̙̲̘͚̺̺͉̙̣Ţ̮͎̺̳̮͕͉̝̩̙͕̖͎͔̮̫̩̄͂͒̆͗ͯ͂̌͗́̏̀͊̐̅ͪ̒ͥͬͅS̵̨͑̀̿̿͊҉̳͓̖̥̩͘͟Ơ̧̨̧͚̠͚̭͍̘̰͎̫̩̲̒̃̄ͅV̡̨͖̩͈̯̩̬̭͌̈ͥ̄̉̅́͛͒ͭ̌ͫ̓͌̈́̀̚̕͞E̵͎̹̩͈̝̲̹͇̝̟͙̞͋̊͂̿̽̐ͩͣ̿̌ͮ̅̎̿̑͟͠͠Ŗ̵̸̴͉̖̯̞̩̜̺̲͈͇̫̝͔͒ͤ͗͛́I̹̪̺̗̗̩̰̮̳͈̐ͭͫ̂̈ͦ̒ͧ̈́ͭ̕ͅT̜̩̣̪̼̥̞̋̇̉̄ͨ͌ͭ͑ͧ̃͑ͫͭͧ̓͒̃̈́̓̀͟͞S̢̟̞͍̣̻̥̫͈̮͂͂̐͑ͨ̋͊̉ͤ͋ͩ͒ͩ̾͟ͅÖ̧́̐̑͛̔̈́̾ͨ̐̔̆͛̀ͮ̅̔ͭ̌̚̕͠͏̠̪͚̗̞̰̺͕̼̮͚͇̯͈͇̳͍̥̝V̛̪͖̥͔̀̒ͯ̽̀ͦ̐͋̾̎́̍͆͢E͌ͤ͛͌͆ͥͮ́̓͐ͨͭ̎̈̇҉̵̫͔͎̞R̵̜̱̲̰̯̻̥̯̞͖̻̘͕͚̦̣̬͒ͭ͋̅ͮͪͬ̍ͨ̇̅̆͘ͅI̷̪̙̺͓̼̦̹̖̹ͪ̊ͫͭͦ̊͋̈́́T̎̇ͪ̅͏͉̘̝̩̰͔͇̮͈̲̖͜
Ş͍̘̹͔̙͙̺̪͓̱͖̟ͨͦ̑̿͡͡͝Ō̵̡͔̬͚͖̒̏̏ͨ̐͆ͧͬͦ̀̏̋ͯ̾̂V̛̑ͥͨ̑ͣ̎͛̄͏̳̺͔̭E̸̡̟̜͔̠̰̟̭̺͈̘͎̮͔͙̥̖̦̥ͫͨ̂͌̇ͥͨ̇̎ͧR̵̷̰̻̭͖͈͈͎͉̩̭̬͓͕̳̝͂̄͑͊̀͟͞I̶̶̱̼̺̠̬̞̫͈̝̙̯̼̰̺̙̝̙ͩ̈̈́͛ͥͮͨ̈́͊̌̂ͩ̑̄ͫͯ̂̉́̕͘͜ͅT̵͉̼̲̞͍͚̱͔̦̭̦͈͉͍̝̉͆̉̍̑̒̃ͣ̉̐ͪͦ͜S̶̵̷͙̩̘̠̗̹̮ͩ̽͗̂̇̒ͬ̀̔̊̾ͤͨ̌ͭͤ̕Ǫ̤͈̜͍̳̺͎̈́̾ͮV̒ͦͩ̄̃̒̈̕͏̸͇͙̖͞ͅĘ̴̴̵̙̰͈͉͎̪̦̲͕̝ͧͤͧ̋̓̈́̓͒͛̌́̔̆̾̿̋̚ͅR̶̨̢̨̡͍̬̙̼͈̤͇̬̗̥̮͔̰̼̺̃̈́ͥ̏ͮ̾̽̽ͭ̆͗̒ͭ͐ͣ́̏̋̔ͤ̽͂̀́̚͢͏̼̜̯͇̮͓͘
[size=24]ǝ̢ͯͫ̂́ͪ͌́̓ͤͭ́ͬ́̚҉̖͍̺͖̮̙̘̫ɔ͉͓̘̗̰̖͓͕͖̝̠̬ͤ̅̊̄͌ͣ̐̋̚͞ɐ̸̵̱̭̬̰̪̫̘̥͔̲̲͚̣̞͈̤̋̉͋͒ͩͯ͛ͨ̔ͪͪ́̚͜ͅͅן̨̈̈ͫͮ͘҉̢͉̼̫̰̣̞̞̤̫͉͖̥̭̤̗͇̻͎͢d̵̶̶̶̩̰̤͕̮̦̗͔̜̗͔̪̣̦̪͚̺̝̦͂͋̂̔̔͊͛̆̊͒ͥͭ̍̍̏͆̎͐͒̊̚͟͝͠͞

ʇ̴̧̧͇̩̠͖͚̝͕̣̮̪̱͙͉̋̎̊͂̐̓͋͐͛̄ͩ͡͝ͅṡ̴͕̬͙̺͔͍͙̺̬̘͕̹̳͓͗ͧ̿̾̌ͬ̄̌͆͛̂̎͐͊͐͟ͅɹ̶̡̱͍̭̘͉̦͚̬̩̯͓̼̦ͪ͌ͫ̆̇ͨͣ̓̒́̍͒̇̒͢͡ı̢̧̙̲̪̝̣̳̖̮͖̦̜̯̫̘̱̐̀̍ͦͫ̎̀͝ɟ̔ͤͣ̽ͣ͛͏̴̸̺̮͕͙͡ ̡̤͍͙̱̣͇̒̽ͥ̈̋̑͛ͯ̊ͣͭ͂͆̂͊̓̆̉͌
ǝ̴̷̷̬͎̪̪͉̦̦̠̩͙͊ͤ̒͛ͨ͒̒̋̔̑͂ͣ̾ͨ͊̃̓͊̕͡ɥ͓̫̰̹̂́̔ͩͮ͋͊ͫ͋̊͋͒̈ͫ́̚ʇ̴̸̨̟̪̬͕͖ͤ̽ͤͦ͋̈́̌̐͒͠
ȕ̡̧̜̼̳͍̙̜ͮ̔̈ͧ̿̍͜͟͢ı̦̲͇̲͔̙͕̠͇͓͎̬̦̜͓͑̽͑ͬ̂̓̄̇̀̒̿̈́͋ͮ̍͂̀̚̕͡͝

ǝͯͨͭ̍̌̒̉͆ͦ̑͒͆͑ͣ̏̃҉̴̳̣͓͍̳̬̯̫͈̲̮̱͇͔̪͕̮͢ʌ̵̷̢̨͔̜̳͈͕͍̿͋ͣͥ̈̉ͧ̏̂ͭ̿͌ͧͯɐ̸̮̪̱̿ͤ̀̾͌̿ͦ͂̅͗ͧ̐̓͌̇ǝ̿͛̇̑҉͔̥͓͍̫̱̹̥̖̪͙͢ͅ

p̴̼̰͇̹̬̽̓͌̊͆͐͒̑ͮ̎̽̍͋ͭ̀͠ן̛̅͒̿̑ͩ̔͊͂͝҉̮̱̼͎̮̻͍̞̪̠n̢̢̧̡̳̠̻̤̖̹͍̝͔͙̼͎̰̞̣͔͕ͧͧ̑ͬ̂̍ͮͯ͐͆ͤͨ̒́ͩ͒ͣ͠ͅơ̶̤̪̰̜͖̙̥͇̪̣̠͖͓̦̯̳ͧͮ̐̾ͮ̑̄ͤ̑̏̅̇͊̉̇͜͢ɔ̷̸̙͕̞̱̭̲͈̐̏̋͂̽̐̆͌̎ͅ

ņ̴̛͐ͥ̃̃͆̿̋͊͛̋̊͋̚̕͏̳̖̙͔͚̣̬̥ͅo̸̠̻͕̼̘͈̲̝͕̦̰͔̠̹̪ͮ̊͂̐̈̎̂̏ͩ̆̾̐͌̅͌̉ͥ̕͢ʎ̢̗̘̹̫̫̅̈̎͌͆ͣ̑ͨ̉̈́̌̓ͧ

ʇ̷̵̝͕͚̞̱̻̀̅ͩͥ̍ͧ̎̍ͥ͐̏̅̂͠ɐ̷̷̳͙̭̩ͬ͛ͭͫ̿̐ͬɥ̓̎̍͡͏̺̫̫̙ʇ̩̥̜̜ͩ̐̐ͪͩ͂̓̌ͥ̃͊̌̎͟͡ͅͅ

ʇ̨̪̯̬͉̗͈͔̽̑̆ͤͥ̂ͯ͂͞͝ɥ̡͇̣͍̭̘̣͓̞͔̂̋̽̍̊͌ͭ̽ͪͨ̂̀ͥ͟b̡̛̻͈̰͎̦̻̩͔̗̝̖̣̼̘̃̾͌́́̕nͮ̽ͦ̈́ͫ̓̆͋ͩ̊͐̆͋̔̽̑̃̚҉̴̢͓̘͖͚̥̱͙̥͖͇̱̀̕oͤ͑̐͛ͬ̈̂̾ͩ̎̎ͬ͑́̂ͬ̈̊̚͝҉̸̙̩̜͓̤̜̤͡ɥ̾͊͐̂̿͊̿͋͑̑̒ͤ̀̾̔̂ͧ҉̸̶̧̡͔͕̲̲̠̟̤̦ͅʇ̸̜̻̲͉͕̖̹̳ͯ̀ͦ͗̉͒͛̊̒̋̾̕͞

ǝ̛̛̜͕̼̮̳̳̱̝̯͈̆͑͆̾̃͛̿̊̓̃͋͌̄͑̄͂̕ͅɥ̡̘̜̠̖͈̟̳͓̼̜̅ͣ͋̊̓̌͌ͪͥ̍͋͊̇͐͊ͯ͌̐͠ͅʇ̧͙͖̼͚͓͉̘̜͉̠̘̻͈̝̠͎̗ͨ̆ͣ͆̋͆̾͛̚͝

s͔̝̼̮̖̪̦̣͚̙͔̭̬̖̼̳͇ͯ͛͐͒̊̕͟͟ͅɐ̢̟͍̳͙͍̜̝̖̱̝͍̮͙̖͉̥̓̂ͧ͌͋̋̔̽̆͌̈̍͠͝ʍ̷̧͉̭̱̳͕͍̖̼̼̥̲͖̳͚͉̦͗̓ͤ͐ͫ̀͑̅͊͜͟͞

p̶̛̞͎̣ͥ͋̊̀́͠͞ǝ̴̷̢̛͈͎͙̪͈̝̻͒̃̓ͧ̉̾̓̈͊͆ͬ̀̐̒͒́̐̏͞u̷̴̮͓̳̗ͭ͐ͫ̂̔̇̎̏̒̽̅ͨ̄͑̒ͨ̔͗ı̷̶̴̨̲̘̬͓͔̬͍͉͉̠̗̱̘̟̜̎̂́ͬ̈́̊ͬͪͮ̓ɐ̸̷̢̥̻̰̮̰͕̦̻̫̲̫̜͓͕̙͇͔̂̆̇̽̉ͩͭ͆̎̾ͯͮ̎͘̕ן̨̓̆͋̋͒̍̅̎ͮ̈̽̈́̈́҉̛̗̞̰͇̤̪̲d̨̒ͧ̊̿̍̎̽͏҉̷̢̦̳̱̟͕̦̜̦͙͉͎͚̗x̰̱̭̺̘͔̦̳̪̗̖̭̞̟̼̖͇͂͗ͩ̋͂̃̉ͩͦ̓͆͗̎͌ͦͧ̚̚̕ͅǝ̵͇̼͇̟̟̇͋ͫͭͯ̃͌̔̀́͟

ǝ̷̢͖͉͚͕̪͉͙͇̩̩͕͉ͧ̏͑̒ͣ͆ͅq̵̡̰̰͎͕̹̤̗̦̹̜̹̩̥̦̟͊̃͌ͮ͑͊͗ͩͣ͌ͯ̓̽̄ͮ͋̚͟

o̴̦̤͉͈̫ͬ͊͗̓̃̈ͥ̋̍̏ͮͦͫ̈́̀͡ʇͮͯ̓̍̇͗͐̊̋̾̐ͦ̑̒͏̵̛̻̣͈͚̪͉̪͕̗̗̤̩̫͙̤͇͡ͅ ͯ͊͌̔̽̋ͯ̔̉̏̏̉ͭ͐̆̆̓́̚͝͏͏̝̹̩

ʇ̡̗̼̝͍̙̩̭̦̘̲͉̘̺̫̳͈͆ͪͦ͐̋͑ͯ̃ͯͯ͌̽̋ͮ̓̅͑̇́ͅͅɟ̥̜̣̰͖̫̜̳̭̟̖̱̬̲̅̇ͣ̉ͭ̇̊ͩͩͥ͊̍̓̍̏̚͡͝ͅǝ̵̹̜̭̙̜̰̻̤͚̠̫͈̆͆̍̀̾̚͘͘͢͞ͅן̶̂ͩ͌ͣ̂̈́҉̥̲͚̰̩̭̲͘͘̕ ̸̝̼͕̭̲̦̭͚̠̮̯̰̰͚̪̹̩̆ͮ̽̿̋̍̄͝

b̨ͪͨ̐̀̈́ͭ̑ͩ̓͛̚͠҉̟̝̦̳͎̺̥͇̹̣̮͔͚͞u̷̪͍͈̰͙̖͉̬̱̓̇̑ͧ̿̍͗̐ͥ̓̌ͥ̀̀́͟͡ı̵̛̟͍̠̼͉͈̻͍̼̝͖͓͖͒ͨ̈́̒̃́̐̇ͩ̈̽̇͐ͩɥ͛ͭ͌̒̇ͯ̈̊ͯ̏͑̀̏̆͛̆͏̢̧̠̻̺̱̻̻͚̩̬͖̥́ʇ̵̺͇̻̲̭͓̻͗̐̌͛́̓ͧͮ̓̿ͪ͊̚͞

ʎ̶̴̞͚͕͓͎̳̤̟͍͙̿ͯ̏̄̿̏̾ͧͯ͐̿ͮ̆̈́̇ן̴̛̃͋̂̀͊̈̒̽͆̉̚͏̤̪̠̯͙̟̬̜̗̲̮ͅu͓̺͎͔̤̠̪͉͚̜̖͍͎̩͙̱̘̥̳ͧ͆̊ͫ̓̍̍͊͞ó̟͎͈̺̏̅ͣͨ̈ͧ̋ͬ͛̓́̕͜

ǝ̸̿̉̾͂ͮ̆͗͌ͭ͂̿ͭͦͩ͐͏͏͎̥̗̩̟͎̺̭̝̻͘͢ɥ͑̏̋͗͗͒ͣ̉͊̏ͣ̀͏̥͈̳̫͉͇͎̘͇̰̳̲̙͕͎̩̮͙̀̕ͅʇ̞̮͔̣͎̮̖̱̺͈͓̲̫̩͇̻͚͕͌͂̏ͪͯ̄ͮ͘͠͠

t̵͙̜͕͓͉̺̩͎̰̂̋ͤͧ̄̊̐ͤ͛̄́̆͑̃ͧ͜h͖̩̻͓̮͑̔̇̌̀́͘e͑̍͂͑̿͗ͧ͒̈́ͣ̃ͮ҉̯̹̜̪̥̯ ̴̬̮̟̹̮̱͓͉͓͕̋͆̈̍ͧͦ̈̇ͩ̂͑ͭ́͘͢Ḧ̴̼̠̩̠̠̮̞̬̲͉̙̼͚̺̤̳͙́̊̉̎̀̔ͯ̿͗ͭͯͨͬ̓͢͡ͅO̸̢̧̲̬̥̹̙̙͚̹̞̮̖̻̲ͥ̈́͑̾̑̌̅͗̽̎̒̓Uͩ̈́ͧ̍ͮ̍ͬͨ̓͗̽̉̇͠҉̧͚̳̳̫͓͟͠Ş̶̨̥͍̘ͦ̐͆̈̾̊̐̂͊̊ͮͮ̋̊ͨȄ̢͙̼͙̹̩̫̹̬̞̰̝͍̬͚̟̬͎̝̩̅ͨ̑ͧ̂ͯ̐ͮ̈́̄̈́ͯ̈̀͡͞ ̶̵̛͈̙̻̦͓͖͕͔̖̭̰͙̓̀͋̏ͭ͐ͥ̒ͣ̈́ͩ̐́̈̉͊̌̚̕͢i̶̛̥̬̣̥̮̦̮̯̖̙͇̰̱̣̤͔͌̓͌͐̓͊s̷̨̰͈̤̱̹̰͎̰̣̘͍̖̠̲͈͔̆́̊̒̔̒ͪ̂͌ͭ͊͆͒ͅͅ ̷̢̨̨̱͇̰͖ͧͧͭͬ̈̅͊̈̽ͤ͋ͮ͗̀͞g̸̶̷̢̠̠̻̥̮̟͔̞͎̪̮̬͔̠̙͙̦̻̔͊̊̈ͥ͆ͦͩ͐̈͂͋̏̈̂ͤ̄̚͘o̶̪̻̟͕͉͕̝̱̼̼̞̣̝̰͔͉̘̰͉ͯ̂̈͂͂̽́̇͗n̸̛̞̮̣̤̮̹̝̯̲͇̫̓ͩ̍͛́͐͋̅̀̽͑͋̾ͬͣ̚͡͞ͅe͆̅͒̔ͪ̓̆͗ͩͪ҉̸̡̥̼͍͕̞͍̗̳͕̪̱͚̩̪̱̥ͅ

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum