Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ

+5
nautilus
alcasync
Tiki The Troll
angel★
Kiyoko
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

46Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 4 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:23 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

@lulu
do you think maybe just maybe its possible that we are fated to be together??Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 4 Jurassic-heart-7

Anyhow, I never said I had an active role...
SO I MIGHTVE STILL GOTTEN RESULTS
so screw you and your cockblock stun it didnt work!

E: WHAT A GOOD PAGE TOP OMG

ALSO HOLY SHIT, if you were mafia and you thought I might investigate lulu on a night mafia would send a NK in on her wouldnt you WANT ME TO NOT SEE THOSE RESULTS

IM

47Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 4 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:30 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

...does that mean my other result is the NK sender...
it has to mean that

WOW THIS GAME IS SO GOOD TO ME I AM REALLY LOVING THIS GAME OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH HOSRS FOR SUCH A BEAUTIFUL GAME I DONT EVEN CARE WHAT AHPPENS AFTER THIS BECAUSE THIS MADE MY LIFE
being in this amazing game with such good roles is just amazing

e: Im really slow...with these things gomen... I should've realized that sooner... I also maybe should've waited to say that I think

48Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 4 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:32 pm

Cure

Cure

˙sʎɐʍןɐ ˙ǝsɐǝןd oʇ ɯıɐ ɹsnoɥ ǝɥʇ uı sɹsoɥ ǝɥʇ ǝɯoɔןǝʍ ǝɹ,noʎ

49Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 4 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:33 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

lulu wrote:@aeiou
I'M CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT THIS HAS TO DO WITH REDIRECTING THO, i think your half of the role is different from my half of the role b/c with my half i have literally zero incentive to act on you rn

OH!! your role I have no idea about honestly and has nothing to do with me probably!!! Mine just has EVERYTHING to do with you...

50Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 4 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:36 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

And I mean Im just saying you acted on yourself somehow last night. You're book choice is so embarrassing I wont reveal it but I absolutely found out you acted on yourself last night which makes sense if theres a jail on you and youre jailer, also there was one other result I got so NK + jail would do it

51Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 4 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:54 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

@lulu
uh the other book is uhh ...
OK I HONEST TO GOD THOUGHT THE HOSTS WERE FUCKIGN WITH ME ON THESE RESULTS BECAUSE HWO PICKED THIS BOOKS (obviously you lulu) like I didnt even want to admit to getting these results... I didnt realize they were real until you confirmed the one was yours
the other is..
wait for it...

Pounded In The Butt By My Book “Pounded In The Butt By My Own Butt”

52Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 4 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:18 am

Pan

Pan

oh my god well now i understand why meowhosr said we need jesus

edited bc i can reading comprehension but

i cannot believe someone picked a chuck tingle book i love you

http://malafight.tumblr.com

53Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 4 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:25 am

Pan

Pan

double posting bc why the fuck not but i figured id at least contribute to the discussion because i slept for two days and there's no way im going to sleep tonight without a fight

n0 i got an extra message in my inbox; i have a pretty good idea of who it's from, but has anyone else gotten one since?

this is purely from a curiosity standpoint, and i have no intention of outing anyone, though i don't know how the role works anyway, etc, etc. idk i just wanna talk and everyone went to sleep on me already

unless anyone particularly feels like screaming about steven universe with me on skype

54Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 4 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:43 am

Pan

Pan

@mr alice: no word yet on new su eps, but word of god said soon. i don't know if they mean normal person soon or blizzard SoonTM but who knows. you end up seeing the newest leaks?

that being said, go the fuck to sleep, there's practically nobody awake now anyway!!!

dont make me start rewriting the book ive already done it once before

55Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 4 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:02 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

K so, here is what I know
My role is, I will receive a list of all the roles that targeted lulu-senpai

n0 my results:
Blindsprings - this was hard claimed by eleni who says they targeted Tet. SO shenanigans and misunderstandings are happening here
Codex Seraphinianus - uhh we have no idea who this is but Im pretty confident we can say this is the book causing all the gibberish, we have no idea what this role does or even if it honestly targeted lulu but it obviously targeted someone

n1 results:
House of Leaves- pretty obvious that Nauti was typing like this book and she never denied it so we can assume this was her, she claimed to not have acted on lulu or having been jailer. I have no idea what to make out about anything that is going on here
The Complete World Knowledge Series- Five claimed this as investigation

THIS is what caused dogpile on Nauti, Lulu had been jailed and also calimed jailer so we were thinkgin that if lulu was town jailer then other jailer would have been maf jailer. So it was between Five and Nauti, we picked Nauti. I have no idea what happened with everything after that?? but Lucas might know??? what

n3 results:
Lulu's book which she claimed for me and she was jailed and said she was jailer so I'm assuming she somehow got redirected onto herself
Butt book - lulu was also NK target, I'll assume it was this book that sent in the NK

I gotta shower now!

56Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 4 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:18 am

plotstickers

plotstickers

This game induces headaches. Anyway, so far I have 499 words written about two people, and I'm not done with my post. I'm going to save the rest for tomorrow because sleep is precious.

57Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 4 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:21 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

@lulu
you forgot the senpai part! but yes what I said was word for word!

58Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 4 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:22 am

angel★

angel★

s s s screams catching up with these split threads is so hard......... i don't think i'm done catching up yet (thEY KEEP GROWING WHY) but i just wanted to say that if we trust lucas that mitsu is town, then there must be some benefit to all the stuff mitsu's role set off........ right.... the hosrs wouldn't do this to us and just make her cause chaos right......... idk if it's been brought up already but i feel like there's one or more mafia in every thread (what's the ratio again...). also i feel like there's information in the things that mitsu has been posting, but i have no idea what to look for/how to decipher it.....

also i'm sorry but i'll be on the road for another 7+ hours tomorrow (why it it always day when i'm traveling orz) so idk how much i can join in on spec.... i'll try and write some stuff up right now once i finish reading but no guarantees bc i should also really go to sleep qq. currently most inclined to vote for plot??

oh and it would be a huge help in backreading if people quoted what they were responding to if it was from other threads........ i got very confused many times already

edit: oh hi plot!ninja HAVE A GOOD SLEEP..........

59Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 4 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:42 am

angel★

angel★

OK I'VE FINISHED

um i really should've kept notes while i backread but i didn't and now i can't find anything i'm looking for rip

but someone said something about placing dummy votes and having a consensus??? i am confused as to what a dummy vote is/what it's for....? and is the consensus part just bc we have fewer people so it's more important that one vote/someone's ability doesn't tip the voting scale?

i don't really have time to examine people in other threads, but for this thread, i'm currently inclined to believe aeiou and alca. since pan is un-cc'd neutral, not gonna vote for them, which leaves.... plot and tiki. for some reason i can't remember anything said about tiki, and i never know how to read them anyways??? so i am just going to go with vote: plot. i'm open to changing it since i know i'm early, but that just depends on if i'm able to...... i'm supposed to reach home a few hours before rollover so hopefully!

60Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ - Page 4 Empty Re: Lite[ ]y [ ]PICK || [ ]hapt[ ] γ Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:49 am

alcasync

alcasync

Here are my thoughts for everyone in the other threads!

MR. ALICE, HIGH SERAPH, RASEI, CHINOMI OR FIVE

I feel like we'd learn a lot from learning high seraph's alignment, although I'm not sure if lynching him is a good way to find out, because if he is town a mortician is very useful! I don't really think Rasei or Five are mafia either, so I guess I would be willing to lynch between Mr. Alice and chinomi if I were in that thread! But I think someone who knows chinomi better than I do (was it lulu?) said that they think chinomi is behaving like town, so...!

dummy vote: Mr. Alice?

LUXARIA, ARDONYE, DEO, SAMMIYA OR EZZELIN

Ummm... I haven't heard a lot from Sammiya but I think she has been sick? I feel like deo might have an ability that triggers after death like nautilus did, and that's why he's okay with dying? I think Ardonye and Ezzelin have been very useful, so I don't want to lynch them. I agree that this is a very difficult thread to lynch from!

dummy vote: deo?

ANGELSTAR, AEIOU, PLOTSTICKERS, ALCASYNC, TIKI THE TROLL OR PAN

I'm somewhat comfortable with my vote on plotstickers in this thread. I would also be willing to vote for angelstar, but not for any of the others at this point.

DRANDAHL, T3TSUYA, ENTELECHY, MR. GERBEAR, LULU OR ELENI

I think eleni, T3tsuya and lulu are town. I feel like I haven't heard a lot from Entelechy (understandable, because of irl things!) or drandahl (I think drandahl also has irl things)? And I don't really have much info on Mr. Gerbear. Umm, of all the players in this group, doesn't drandahl work with books irl or something like that? And so I would kind of expect to hear more from him but I don't feel like he's posted that much, so I guess I would like drandahl to post more?

dummy vote: drandahl?

Also, I'm not sure if this has everything but I tried. ;v;

Some notes:

Last edited by alcasync on Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum