Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win]

+12
T3tsuya
Entelechy
Cure
Luxaria
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
nautilus
drandahl
ezzelin
chinomi
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 52]

31Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 3 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:00 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 3 YoMVxxs

You take in a breath. You let it out. You take in another breath. Your lunch turns unhappily in your stomach, but you keep it down, somehow. The ball goes up and the air stills around you.

Night 0 Has begun

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 3 676ef7c3077252810954c7d176b3a094

Spoiler:

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

32Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 3 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:04 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei jumps up and down. This is her first time playing volleyball in a long time, and she is excited.

33Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 3 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:27 pm

drandahl

drandahl

This should be fun!

Last edited by drandahl on Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

34Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 3 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:38 pm

chinomi

chinomi

heads up that i have a JET interview tomorrow so i probably won't be around until late afternoon or evening tomorrow!

35Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 3 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:41 pm

drandahl

drandahl

((
Good luck, Chinomi!
))

Drandahl walks on the field, casually drinking some kind of soda... After some prodding from an unknown mysterious force ever present in his life, he rotates the soda in his hand to show the brand. Hmm, looks like it's not soda at all but is instead Gatorade, the popular sports drink, for Energy, Hydration, and Recovery.

Drandahl sees his friends and begins jogging in their direction... and feels another sensation of prodding. He sighs and stops, long enough for the logo on his Nike shoes to become intelligible to any passive observer.

36Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 3 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:12 pm

Cure

Cure

THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE STRANGE. I'd comment on player alignments based on who does/does not die tonight, but the way the NK works is so weird in this game, there's probably no way to determine original targets. Or at least not in the 5 seconds in which I'm composing my post.

zzzz ZZZZZZZZ I can't play volleyball, guys. I've hit myself in the face with the ball before. I've also hit myself in the face with the net before.

37Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 3 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:27 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Oh, I forgot to mention in the front page, but I'll add it now. Activity clause. you should all post something at least once every day phase. if you don't post for three day phases in a row, you will be benched. Volleyball is a fast paced game!!!

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 3 Vlcsnap-2014-05-27-01h43m38s248

38Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 3 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:36 am

high seraph

high seraph

i actually thought we were gonna play soccer oh my god

39Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 3 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:56 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

I'm going to slam dunk the ball

40Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 3 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:42 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

high seraph wrote:i actually thought we were gonna play soccer oh my god

Aeiou wrote:I'm going to slam dunk the ball

plz

also reminder: all town members must send in their pass numbers before rollover. consider it your night action please <3!

edit for clarification: All town members must send in a pass every night. if you actually made a pass and did not get benched, you will be notified at rollover. Sorry if that's not clear, and if you have any questions, let me know!

41Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 3 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:14 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I'm going to score pop fly touchdown in the corner pocket!

42Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 3 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:06 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Tiki The Troll wrote:

I'm going to score  pop fly touchdown in the corner pocket!

I will make a hole in one. Twice.

43Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 3 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:17 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'll proxy 11 and 13 gate into a forward MSC push with late natural.

44Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 3 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:35 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

....how do you even hit your face with the net

guys pls

45Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 3 Empty Re: Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:37 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Practice Match Mafia [Away Team Win] - Page 3 Latest?cb=20151202104952

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum