Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Final Fantasy UPICK [D1]

+4
Luxaria
Cure
Kiyoko
Sammiya
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

151Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 11 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:36 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Everybody seemed to think you were Maf aside from Cure, who team killed. XD

YOU LOOK AT THIS PAGETOP AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE
NEVER KILL THE TROLL UNLESS YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY SURE
IT NEVER WORKS OUT OTHERWISE
XD

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

152Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 11 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:37 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Raie actually skyped me earlier today asking me if I was maf.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

153Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 11 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:39 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Well, the thing that sucks is most people don't want you (or alca) to be mafia, and so I worry bringing up suspicions on you early is going to tip you off and let you engineer your way into getting people to point fingers on your targets (or even at me for suggesting it). I don't know if others feel the same way, but that's just my take on it.

I'm not quite sure how to deal with that situation yet since it's happened every game where I suspect you or alca of being mafia when you do end up on that alignment. Ah, well.

154Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 11 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:41 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

But yeah, with Lux getting targeted, and how hard you were pushing to lynch Lucas, I was pretty certain of it, Kiyo, heh. But, i only had a protective power, and couldn't stun on N1 (and even if I could, you could apparently bus every phase, so it would have been damn tricky to use). So I tried to sacrifice myself to save Raie...
who killed me. XD

155Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 11 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:42 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Oh no I know that if I survive N0 everyone automatically assumes I'm maf, so then I just try to cover for my partner, which apparently worked since nobody was able to figure out who my partner was.

156Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 11 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:43 pm

Cure

Cure

so my role was so fucking OP

157Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 11 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:50 pm

Cure

Cure

Tiki The Troll wrote:But yeah, with Lux getting targeted, and how hard you were pushing to lynch Lucas, I was pretty certain of it, Kiyo, heh. But, i only had a protective power, and couldn't stun on N1 (and even if I could, you could apparently bus every phase, so it would have been damn tricky to use). So I tried to sacrifice myself to save Raie...
who killed me. XD

I targeted you n0 before anything happened because, no offense, you were a sacrifice i was willing to make in order to protect myself (which was necessary, given I was attempted poisoned???)

The only thing I would have changed in hindsight was to let tiki get lynched last phase and jump on kiyo. Which was my backup plan. I never asked, but I'm 100% sure I couldn't cancel my action once I'd decided on it.

Before I even knew I died, I was going to come into thread and say Kiyo was probably mafia (and if kiyo was mafia, it was the only circumstance in which Lux could be mafia). But then I was dead. :(

fwif, I knew it was most likely Kiyo/Lux or Kiyo/Rasei instantly after my death. That was another reason I was okay with flippantly using my kill N0. I knew if I was left among the last four players, I could easily figure out at least one (if not both) of the mafia and we would have been fine.

OH WELL. I GOT TO BE MY HUSBANDO AND HE WAS AN AWESOME VIG ROLE AND NOT A LAME VANILLA TURNCOAT OR MILLER (tbh a miller aspect would have been a good idea if there were more people in the game because it was VERY strong)

158Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 11 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:51 pm

Cure

Cure

ALSO KAIN IS A DRAGOON AND DRAGOONS SIGNATURE MOVE IS JUMP TIKI. TAKE YOUR CASUAL LANCER NONSENSE ELSEWHERE.

159Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 11 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:52 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:so my role was so fucking OP

Yeah, I honestly was thinking everyone was probably like me, having two roles, but staggered. I mostly just hoped I wasn't the only one who had roles that could only be used every other night phase, with one that would kill me when used successfully.

And actually, I really questioned the use of my protect. I recall stunning being regarded as one of the more powerful roles, so I wasn't sure if I should use my protect, and get myself killed (for all that mattered). I began to suspect that Cure was a very handy investigator of sorts though, so she would have been good to keep around.

Well, nope. Heh.
One of these days I will have a role power, and actually use it in a way that brings my side victory, heh.*

*I suppose my stun did help in the very first game, esp. since it had flavor text. But I think that's the only time I've ever used an ability, that wasn't a TPP vote, that actually made a difference in the game. XD

DRAGOONS AND LANCERS ARE THE SAME THING IN FF, AND FREYA IS THE BEST OF THEM ALL

160Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 11 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:55 pm

Cure

Cure

Luxaria wrote:Well, the thing that sucks is most people don't want you (or alca) to be mafia, and so I worry bringing up suspicions on you early is going to tip you off and let you engineer your way into getting people to point fingers on your targets (or even at me for suggesting it). I don't know if others feel the same way, but that's just my take on it.

ftr I'm never very worried about either kiyo or alca (especially alca she is a precious cinnamon role without a single nefarious bone in her body. Kiyo mostly because, as she said, people tend to target her a lot early on. If I'd lived through last night and she was still alive I was going to instantly vote her) as maf, which is why I was unconcerned about Kiyo D1. I guess I didn't take into account that there could be (a lot) more killing roles other than my own, and that the game could be over THIS fast. shrug shrug.

161Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 11 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:05 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

The rest of you need to get more threatening because it's really, really rough playing mafia when your reputation is literally "you're not dead yet even though it's only been three phases so we need to kill you now."

162Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 11 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:09 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I like my reputation of, "I can't read you, so I'm not going to act on your crazy ass yet."

Which I really wish applied to this game. =P

163Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 11 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:11 pm

Cure

Cure

UvU if people don't find me threatining, it's their fault when I'm mafia.

164Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 11 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:24 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Cure wrote:I guess I didn't take into account that there could be (a lot) more killing roles other than my own, and that the game could be over THIS fast. shrug shrug.

Yeah, I kind of figured I'd have another round to feel out Kiyoko and make sure my read was accurate while I searched for her partner, like I've always done for alca in the past. But then the game just immediately ends somehow.

idk. I just don't want to immediately off someone that pushes discussion a lot solely due to a suspicion, versus using their discussion to find their partner and then kill them off afterwards with more conviction. Maybe it's a shit strategy because it's failed three times with sudden losses.

Plus I don't like making the thread quieter early on.

165Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 11 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:25 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

also I've literally been mafia for less than one phase, ever, and I'm always vanilla or doctor or something. Idk how to be threatening or lie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum