Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

RIPTIDE ☆ [never post tbh]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 RIPTIDE ☆ [never post tbh] on Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:37 pm

-Long ago, the lands were untamed, and roamed by legendary adventurers! Of all heroes, none shone brighter than high seraph. But there was a plot twist and he discovered forum mafia. Now that's all he does all day everyday. What a loser. Anyway, his legendary feats are recorded in this ancient tome.

Last edited by high seraph on Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:12 pm; edited 8 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: RIPTIDE ☆ [never post tbh] on Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:58 am

PLAYER INFORMATION

NAME: HIGH SERAPH, LUCAS | AGE: 21 | GENDER: ♂ | QUOTE: "..."

--- Hello! I am Lucas! Yes, the Lucas that Kiyoko immortalized on this subforum's description! Thank you for that, Kiyoko, you're, like, the coolest person? Wow. Anyway, this is the place where you can keep track of my mafia progress and where you can check it (spoiler: I'm a horrible mafia player. I'm sorry if you were ever in the same team as me. I'm so sorry.) I'll also use this space in order to talk about video games, books, TV shows and literally whatever I feel like. Thank you for visiting (^‿^✿)

Achievements wrote:

idk man whatever:

PROFILE !

NAME: high seraph ○ Lucas (21)
ROLE: International Relations student
QUOTE: "Survival is overrated. You have to live a little too."

------Hello! I am Lucas! Yes, the Lucas that Kiyoko immortalized on this subforum's description! Thank you for that, Kiyoko, you're, like, the coolest person? Wow. Anyway, this is the place where you can keep track of my mafia progress and where you can check it (spoiler: I'm a horrible mafia player. I'm sorry if you were ever in the same team as me. I'm so sorry.) I'll also use this space in order to talk about video games, books, TV shows and literally whatever I feel like. Thank you for visiting (^‿^✿)

VIDEO GAMES !

Spoiler:

LISA: The Painful RPG - I've been playing this for a while, and so far it seems really interesting and strong. I'm trying to go by without losing too many party members, but I can see it's going to be tough.

Undertale - Currently on my 3rd playthrough. I've completed a True Pacifist run on my first playthrough and a Genocide run on my second.

Mirror's Edge - I can't believe how short this game is. I'm slowly working on the trophies and speedruns.

Final Fantasy X HD - I'm supposed to go to Bevelle and talk to Maester Mika, but I'm just travelling the world in my cool airship, grinding and searching for Celestial Weapons instead.

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth - I've been stuck in Group Date Cafe forever... I have a really hard time leveling up all characters evenly because... well there are like twenty???

The World Ends With You - Still working on getting reports.

Suikoden II - Not making much progress with this one tbh, but I know it's really fun... I just got distracted with a few other games.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - I... have been neglecting my town again.

BOOKS & COMICS !

★★★★★
LIFE AND DEATH by Stephanie Meyer
Life and Death is a fun book, and it's been good to dive into the Twilight universe yet again... Swapping the genders of every single character does provide for an interesting exercise, but I can't say it was completely well executed here though. Moreover, I'm suffering with the cheapest translation I have ever seen in a novel. I lost track of how many times the characters refer to themselves with the wrong gender. At the end of the day, it's just a silly romance novel about a human that falls in love with a vampire that makes me smile.

PURPUREA NOXA (Page 125)
OGLAF
LACKADAISY
SILENT HILL COMICS

ANIME & TV SHOWS !

Sailor Moon - EP.03

Desperate Housewives - S05EP16

Last edited by high seraph on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:33 pm; edited 17 times in total

View user profile

3 Re: RIPTIDE ☆ [never post tbh] on Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:14 pm

MAFIA HISTORY

VDEX MAFIA HISTORY:
CROSSING THREADS
KANJI TATSUMI ○ TOWN ○ SURVIVED ○ MAFIA + KANJI WIN

NO WARNING
SWINUB ○ TOWN [MINORITY] ○ KILLED N4 ○ MAFIA WIN

BECOME A MEMBER OF THE MIDNIGHT CREW
DOC SCRATCH ○ NEUTRAL (WIN) ○ KILLED D4 ○ TOWN WIN

KND - OPERATION M.A.F.I.A
DELIGHTFUL CHILD FROM DOWN THE LANE ○ MAFIA [MAJORITY] ○ KILLED D2 ○ MAFIA WIN

DON'T FORGET THE LYRICS
NO LIGHT NO LIGHT ○ BACKSTAGE CREW ○ UNFINISHED

HOTEL POKEFORNIA
TOWN ○ KILLED N0 ○ TOWN WIN

WIFOM MAFIA
DRUNK TRICKSTER ○ TOWN ○ KILLED D9 ○ NEUTRAL/MAFIA WIN

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED...
THE GOSSIP ○ TOWN ○ KILLED N2 ○ TOWN WIN

THE LULL OF FATHER TIME
JULIUS CAESAR ○ TOWN ○ KILLED N3 ○ TOWN WIN

SWEET AS DEATH, KAWAII AS...
GLAMOROUS GOON ○ MAFIA ○ KILLED N2 ○ MAFIA WIN

LABYRINTH OF TIME
MAD HATTER ○ MAFIA ○ UNFINISHED

A GLITCH IN TIME
GILGAMESH ○ MAFIA ○ SURVIVED ○ MAFIA WIN

MEAN GIRLS
GRETCHEN WIENERS ○ MAFIA ○ LYNCHED D3 ○ TOWN WIN

SHERLOCK AND THE VALLEY OF FEAR
MRS. HUDSON ○ TOWN ○ KILLED N5 ○ TOWN WIN

M IS FOR MAFIA
ZERO ○ MAFIA ○ LYNCHED D2 ○ TOWN + NEUTRALS WIN

LITERARY UPICK
OXFORD ENGLISH DICTIONARY ○ TOWN ○ SURVIVED ○ TOWN WIN

CLASS WARFARE
DARK HUNTER ○ NEUTRAL (WIN) ○ SURVIVED? ○ TOWN WIN

GENERIC MAFIA
DOCTOR ○ TOWN ○ LYNCHED D2 ○ MAFIA WIN

Last edited by high seraph on Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:18 pm; edited 5 times in total

View user profile

4 Re: RIPTIDE ☆ [never post tbh] on Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:37 pm

COOL RANDOM STUFF

Books & comics wrote:S. by Doug Dorst
House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski

Purpurea Noxa [page 125]
Blindsprings [page 73]
Lackadaisy [page 00]
Silent Hill Comics [list]

Kiyoko:
i REALLY DON'T REMEMBER WHY THIS HAPPENED but 500 years ago for some reason i asked Kiyoko to draw me with a Gengar, one of my favorite pokémon, and she did because she's like, wow, so awesome. wow.
Spoiler:

AND ThiS IS ADORABLE LITTLE KANJI ThAT KiYOKO DREW FOR 19A, AKA CROSSING THREADS AKA LUCAS'S FIRST AND WORST MISTAKE
Spoiler:

kiyo can i put the things u sent me in gakuen mafia 1 here too pretty pls i promise no one will see nobody ever comes to my journal

nautilus:
ThIS IS ONE OF A SERIES OF ADORABLE PICTURES THAT NAUTILUS DREW FOREVER AGO aND ITS STILL FUCKING ADORABLE oH MY GOD? ??
Spoiler:

THERE WAS A COMIC HERE. IT'S GONE NOW

Last edited by high seraph on Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:12 pm; edited 6 times in total

View user profile

5 Re: RIPTIDE ☆ [never post tbh] on Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:37 pm

game memories:

TWITCH PLAYS MAFIA
highlight: Ninfia & high seraph on a deadly school bus ride that never happened irl

WELCOME TO KATABASIS STATION
[21:32:00] Kiyo / 7♦: I KEEP TELLING LUCAS TO GO ON AND SAVE HIMSELF
[21:32:12] Kiyo / 7♦: BUT HE INSISTS ON GOING DOWN WITH THIS SHIP and by ship I don’t mean spaceship i mean romantic ship

LITERARY UPICK VOLUME 2
QUIZ RESULTS
chi is a nerd loser:
but i'm an even bigger nerd loser:

nthing:

high quality + affordable price: distroctiotn fangame made with RPGMAker

ppl die... when they r kill...

So you died in the actual game Distroacton?

well who care's about canon material when u can have quality fanficiton written by a 12 year old girl to realize her deepst most intimate sexual desires abt housrt-senpai and a furry kitten? well sing up for this refresh game where u can have you're second chance at not being a complete failrure to you're team!!!!!!!!! First FIVE (5!!!)[\b] players to sing up will get a crazy awesome ofificial Distroction artbook full of pretty anime artworks!!!!! wow!!!

So what is distroctiont about?

quality flavr wrote:Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin at dignissim purus, ut laoreet urna. Praesent dignissim porta tortor malesuada mattis. Nulla convallis neque dolor dont fuck the house, quis fuck gravida leo pulvinar sit amet. Donec quis scelerisque est. Curabitur finibus a eros sit amet sagittis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur fuck adipiscing elit. Nunc dignissim dictum feugiat. Donec libero dui, tincidunt et fuck the house don't mattis ut, tincidunt at metus. Fusce hendrerit, neque eget suscipit ultricies don't, tellus dui tempus erat, ut sodales tellus nisl vitae ligula. Nunc non ullamcorper fuck the house libero. Suspendisse fuck fuck fuck vel elementum house nibh. Aliquam vitae feugiat nisi, in volutpat felis. Sed facilisis leo quis sodales laoreet.

Integer egestas luctus quam, nec gravida nibh viverra eget. Fusce dolor neque, rutrum eu sodales et, eleifend a sem. Nulla in enim vitae magna eleifend molestie. Maecenas luctus ut orci sed house house don't congue. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada don't fuck fames ac turpis egestas. Fusce blandit mauris ac mi sodales, id ullamcorper eros rutrum. Phasellus finibus turpis in tristique dapibus. Fusce tristique tortor fuck ligula, vestibulum rhoncus velit volutpat quis. Fusce imperdiet est urna, nec ultricies nunc fuck house dont fuck sodales placerat. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. FUCK Duis turpis enim, consectetur sit amet molestie posuere, imperdiet aliquet urna. Vivamus ac augue vitae odio sagittis feugiat. Duis porta fuck the house don't fuck the house diam at tincidunt hendrerit. Nullam justo ante, iaculis ut hendrerit eu, mollis eu dui.

Nulla non nunc pharetra, tincidunt quam nec, pulvinar orci. Proin nec urna facilisis, porttitor nisl eu, condimentum metus. Sed posuere erat ante, non lobortis odio blandit fuck a. Sed suscipit a enim in pharetra. Aliquam luctus auctor nunc, vitae interdum don't fuck sapien. Aenean et urna tortor. Nullam nisi diam, consequat a eros et, pharetra porta elit. Vestibulum eu quam id turpis accumsan convallis vitae the house sit amet nisl. Maecenas posuere sagittis magna, ac the house is the house is auctor arcu sollicitudin at. Suspendisse potenti. Suspendisse sollicitudin, metus fuck id molestie fermentum, ex lectus gravida sapien, a tl;dr don't mattis sapien dui ullamcorper nisl. Donec iaculis condimentum imperdiet. fuck tl;dr Aenean efficitur sem id the house tellus elementum tempor. house Integer sagittis placerat tellus ut tempus house.

Etiam quis eros diam. Class aptent house taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. fuck house Nunc porta tellus vel neque tincidunt viverra. Praesent pulvinar house fuck accumsan leo, vel fringilla nulla imperdiet vitae. don't Nam venenatis nulla sit amet rutrum vestibulum. Cras ac nulla nec libero feugiat lobortis. Donec tempus mattis odio nec volutpat. Pellentesque sit amet tristique enim, at tempus neque. Donec non porttitor diam, nec lobortis pls don't fuck the house erat. Nam cursus vulputate lorem sit amet ullamcorper. Vestibulum vestibulum nisl libero, sed sollicitudin est mattis nec. Integer eu nisi nec nisl house house house lacinia suscipit. Suspendisse luctus cursus convallis.

Ut ut fuck varius velit. Integer et posuere purus. Duis accumsan lorem eget enim egestas my house molestie. Nunc nisl velit, vulputate at nibh et, consequat vehicula nulla. Mauris suscipit augue eget diam maximus malesuada. Nunc faucibus in fuck fuck fuck house house house odio a consequat. Vivamus bibendum lacus diam, sed tempor eros dapibus ut.

Game mechanics and mechanics

• an innovative turn-based battle system
  • there are items!!!!
  • original charcters.......... and returning characters
  • rly good flavor text tbh (and probably late rollovers)
  • good looking hostr that makes no errprs
  • oFFICIAL RATBOOK!!! FOR FIVE FIRST PLAYRES tO SING UP!!!
  • days and nights etc
  • plot twitst
  • frends trying to solve a mystery
  • yaoi
  • wowo look how many cool fetuares in this game swoon

for science

Last edited by high seraph on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:50 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

6 Re: RIPTIDE ☆ [never post tbh] on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:38 am

i never update this journal anymroe omg

memories from symphonic mafia:

i bet u didnt kno chi could do thiS:

Maroon Five wrote:Your action has been boosted! The effect on Kiyoko will last until the end of the game or until you win, whichever comes first.

Maroon Five wrote:
LUCAS GAGA wrote:For me, it made the effects of the action I submitted in the last night phase last, um, longer (hahahahhahaha oh my god, this is hilarious tbh, knowing my role flavor).
Oh my god I must be twelve years old because I am CACKLING this is so good. Please enjoy your stamina boost you can go for DAYS now

LUCAS GAGA wrote:i DIDNT EVEN MEAN IT TO SOUDN TAHT WAY but as soon as I realized what I was writing I was like oh my go d chi must be some real quality lube or sometHINg kiyoko is in for some sweet sweet lovin

Maroon Five wrote:LMAOOOO YES chinomi confirmed for performance-enhancing lube tbh. just slather her on and you can make love for days. lucas-tested, kiyoko-approved

[15:33] Kiyo / 7♦: We were apparently meant to be. Given your infinite sex on me

[16:41:10] Kiyo / 7♦: “so lucas what do you think about this lynch?”
[16:41:10] Kiyo / 7♦: “hHHHhhhhhh hHHHHHHHHHH HHHHhhhHHhh"
[16:41:36] lucasssss: "lucas i want u to bus me and lynch me this phase"
[16:41:39] lucasssss: "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum