Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

+17
high seraph
eleni
Jaiser
chinomi
plotstickers
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kotakia
Sammiya
Rasei
Cure
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Aistaraina
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 50 of 51]

plotstickers

plotstickers

I forgot to vote lol... and poor Tiki!!

Despite being neutral, my heart feels very heavy. Interesting that Blaire and I had pro-maf and pro-town won conditions respectively. Makes sense since our first one had us compete.

chinomi

chinomi

Kiyoko wrote:I WILL JOIN IKEA MAF

And also I updated stats everyone make sure their stats are right it's hard to keep track of

TY TY!!!!!!!!!

i need one more on my games played stat ;w;

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

are there any unused expression pics out there as well? i want em all

gakuen mafia artbook 1

@plot--i pretty much assumed that the other neutral was more pro-town leaning, so i was wondering the whole time after you won condition A if you would fuck me over and be like 'watch out blaire wants maf to win' hahahaha

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

chinomi wrote:im probably going to be opening ikea upick maf for signups today! please everyone join it's going to be a blast!

OH GOD NO NOT THIS FAST I CAN'T DO THIS AGAIN.

chinomi

chinomi

Aistaraina wrote:
chinomi wrote:im probably going to be opening ikea upick maf for signups today! please everyone join it's going to be a blast!

ITS A MINI GAME it'll be chillll and relaxiiiiiiiiing

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Apparently the first few people I tried to update the stats for, it didn't update, so I fixed it. SHOULD BE RIGHT? Kotakia's might be wrong because I remember it messing up before Kotakia but I wasn't sure if it messed up at Kotakia or before Kotakia so.

Whatever nobody really cares about these stats anyway

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

chinomi wrote:
Aistaraina wrote:

ITS A MINI GAME it'll be chillll and relaxiiiiiiiiing

Says the scary mafia god that JUST WON THIS LAST GAME.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Very first thing I got, and apparently should have accepted (would have cleared me and kept Kotakia from Cure) :
Spoiler:

But I had plans long in the making, so...
Spoiler:

Then, you all know my first "confession."
Spoiler:

...The unexpected response...
Spoiler:

The inevitable counter response:
Spoiler:

My first REAL confession:
Spoiler:

It was accepted...but with no written response. T_T

Then there was awkwardness:
Spoiler:

SO AWKWARD
Spoiler:

A note  + Joke Tiki sent to Jai, but got nullified after Jaiser left.
Spoiler:

To Rasei, after my and Tiki's hopes and dreams for the game/school year were gone.
Spoiler:

Her admittedly cute response:
Spoiler:

New joke time.
Spoiler:

Then, while it was iffy, I had to at least try it.
Spoiler:

And that's about it as far as anything meaningful goes.

And for all the links to Manowar, (my game and Tiki's fate, and love life), were all Nickelback...

T_T

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

this is all the art that I did that I can find rn

I'm sure there are other doodles elsewhere but mehhhh

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

goddamn, tiki

goddamn

also thank you fiaaa~

plotstickers

plotstickers

Guys, Blaire wants mafia to win.

It would've been nice winning twice, ha-ha.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Dang, Plotty. You're a surprisingly plotty bear. :p

Still, thanks for not hecking me over, and I'm glad we both got to win! :D

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

One more post here. Well, at least one more.

Thanks everyone for the game. I wish a lot of it had gone differently (esp. for Tiki, losing is senpai like that, heh...). But, and though it also ended a lot sooner than I wanted, this game helped me through a lot through this last week+.

Speaking of, sorry for not speaking until the last minute the day I voted myself, heh. Started that day off a bit disappointed by the sudden change, so separated myself from the game for a few ours...then, feeling better after some chatting, was at work and my phone was low on battery. Then I had to go to a job interview right after work, through the pouring rain, was late to said interview because of that, a lack of parking, and SO MANY STUDENTS. After the interview, went out to eat, came home...and had no time to really respond to the tally, heh.

I mentioned it was a bad week or so? XD

But yeah...really, despite some frustrations and disappointments, this game helped a lot. Especially everyone (well, a lot of people), enjoying the El Zorro post. A post I made...well, only several hours after hearing my grandfather had died. Yeah...seeing you all enjoy that meant a lot.

And...ugh. This post is feeling more like a train wreck than a thank you, heh. But really...

Thank you all for making me smile.

Even you, Tet.

Rasei

Rasei

Thank you for the game. I also had a lot of fun during the game, through at parts I wanted to tear out my hair. Just for future games, I will not trust anyone, unless they prove their selves personally to me. *glares at certain people*

Also I'm going to finish writing Bloody Classroom in the next few days. For that N0 story, there was an alternate version.

Don't Cheat on Catgirls:
Don't Cheat on Catgirls:

Kotakia

Kotakia

((AMAZING game mafia, flawless victory!! Your final gambit was a thing of absolute beauty! And of course town revival player got moved mafia aha... Can y'all tell me just what you did that night? Did you know I was BP or did you just bus mitsu onto me? Also oh my god Mitsu your art so beautiful!

FINALLY, my endgame RP))

Kotakia shuffled her feet as she stood surrounded by the mess that the mafia club left behind. Nautilus was right, they would probably need a whole new school now. She had just gotten here, now she had to do it again?!

"You can do this."

She took a deep breath and looked up as T3tsuya was approaching, holding a wet and angry mandarin duck. Yeah, that was probably a bad idea.

"Boss! I heard about what happened, how everything just kinda... failed. I'm... I'm sorry. I couldn't protect you like I promised. I couldn't make it happen." Tears pricked the sides of her eyes and her voice began to falter. Silvia, you silly girl, it's just a school. We'll have another, no need to be so mellow dramatic.

"But I'm out now! And maybe... well, maybe I can keep helping you? I know you've been having some trouble keeping up with housekeeping without me and..." She looked to the ground and mumbled softly. Her face grew red with embarrassment and fear, this was her last chance! She wanted to just tell him how she felt, but her human timidness couldn't let it free. But, when you have an ancient evil possessing you, sometimes they take life into their own hands.

"Silvia likes you. I'm not opposed to the idea of you either, if you know what I mean. I know you're kinda about as many people as you can get, but look how this whole mess came out. Whatdya say? Wanna give it a shot?"

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 50 Mystyl19

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 50 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum